剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表
进来吧 -好
Come on in. Alright.
欢迎来到埃德温的节日盛会
Welcome to Edwin's holiday festivities.
他真的在弥补17年来没有过的圣诞节
Wow. He really is makin'up for 17 years of prison Christmas.
是 到处都是闪闪的灯光还有酸橙派 好
Yep, everything is twinkle lights and key lime pie, okay.
他要狂欢 而我要排毒 -等等 你是反感过圣诞吗
He is binging, I'm purging. Wait, you're barfin'Christmas?
不是 我不是”圣诞老人去死”那种 而是”对圣诞无感“
No, I mean, I'm not"bah humbug"but I'm kinda"nah humbug. "
把所爱的人都聚在一起
Havin'everyone you love in one place is- -
伊娃不是在俄亥俄州么 -是 我是说你
口 Oh, I thought Ava was in Ohio. - She is. I meant you.
什么 -我刚意思是 我是说
What? - I meant- - I mean,
所有你爱的人 都在同一个地方
you have everyone you love, you know, in- in one place.
我爱的 我 是 -你
That I love. That I- Yeah, right. - You.
不是你爱的 对吧 -不是我
Not you, right? - Not me.
你当然是这意思了
No, of course, that's what you meant, yeah.
很棒 所以 嗯
That's great, so, yeah. - Mm- hm.
可怜的小鲁道夫
Oh, poor little Rudolph.
他们只有需要他的时候才会叫他
They call him names until they need him for something.
是吧 -确实
- Mm- hm, right? That's true.
又一个圣诞节跟主偏离的太远了的例子
Yet just another example of how Christmas has wandered too far from the Lord.
提醒一下哈 圣诞节最初就是个异教♥徒♥的节日
Uh, just a reminder, Christmas started out as a pagan holiday.
嘿 -扫兴鬼
- Hey. Ebenezer!
嗨 -圣诞快乐 亲爱的
Hi. Hi! - Oh, Merry Christmas, dear!
是 快快乐乐的
Oh, yes, yes, and the happy and the merry stuff.
是 -谢谢你能来
口 Yes. - I appreciate you makin'it, man.
很高兴能来
Happy to be here.
我知道这对你有多重要
I know how important this is to you, so.
是
Yeah.
宝贝女 -怎么
Babygirl. - Yes?
你 工作干完了吗 -没 还没呢
o You, uh, you done with work, no? - Nope, not yet.
看这里 休息下
Look here, take a break,
我们在分享圣诞故事 该你了
we're sharing Christmas stories, you're up.
不 我没有圣诞故事
Oh, no, I don't have a Christmas story.
每个人都要讲的
Everyone has a Christmas story.
我们刚花了20分钟
We just spent the past 20 minutes
讨论哪只驯鹿最讨厌
debating which reindeer is the biggest A- hole.
嗯 是布里岑 -普兰瑟是第二讨厌的
Yeah, it was Blitzen. - Prancer was a close second.
好吧 有个故事
Okay, um, I- I guess there was this one story
一直让我感触很深《卖♥♥火柴的小女孩》
that always kinda resonated, The Little Match Girl?
好 来 讲讲看
Oh, okay, come on, let's hear it.
卖♥♥火柴的小女孩是个贫穷饥饿的孤儿
Um, the little match girl is this poor, hungry orphan
靠卖♥♥火柴为生
and she sells matches for a living.
那也算工作
That's a job?
在汉斯·克里斯蒂安·安徒生的故事里算
In Hans Christian Andersen it is, yeah.
所以 那是个圣诞节 她想找点吃的
So, it's Christmas and she's looking for food,
她带着篮子火柴
and she's got her basket of matches,
突然 她透过窗户
and all of a sudden, she looks through a window,
看到幸福完美的一家人
and she sees this family, and they're all, like, perfect and happy,
在享受丰盛的晚餐
enjoying this grand feast.
我喜欢这个故事 -好 可她在外面
口 Mm, I like the sound of this. - Okay, but she's outside,
很冷 瑟瑟发抖
she's cold, she's freezing,
所以她点燃了一根火柴想取暖
so she lights one of her matches to try to stay warm
在那微弱的火光中
and then, in that fiery glow,
她看到了一个家庭的幻象 但这次 她属于那个家庭
she sees a vision of a family, but this time, she's in the family.
她很喜欢那种感觉 于是就又点了一根火柴
She loves that, so she lights another match,
然后就一根根的点燃 后来 所有火柴都燃烧起来
and then she strikes another one, and then, all her matches go up in flames
在那灿烂的火光中 她抬头看到了一颗流星
and in a blaze of glory, she looks up and she sees this shooting star,
她死去的祖母告诉她
and her dead grandmother told her
那是灵魂升上天堂的征兆
that that's a sign that a soul is going to Heaven,
然后 火柴熄灭了
so then, the match goes there,
她决定躺下 睡着了
and she decides to lay down, and she falls asleep,
最后她冻死了
and she freezes to death.
天 妈
Hm? - Jesus, Mom.
上帝保佑 佩吉
Lord have mercy, Paige.
好 一点都不扫兴呢
Okay, not a bummer at all.
你的故事就是这个哈
And that's your story, huh? -
你让我讲圣诞故事的
You asked me to tell a Christmas story.
我只会讲这个 -好吧
口 That's, that's the one I have. - Okay.
我挺喜欢的
I like it.
电压力锅到了
Instant Pot's herel
你就是圣诞奇迹
Oh yeah, you are a Christmas miracle.
上帝保佑亚马逊闪送
God bless Prime. Okay.
嘿 家人们 -怎么
Hey, family. - Yes?
献上这种菜肴并不理想
Uh, this is not ideal to course it out like this,
但鉴于烤箱坏了
but since the oven's busted- -
你们饿了是吧
You're hungry, huh? -
好 -牛了
Okay. Damn, damn, damn!
什么 这 这是培根吗
What- Is this- - This is bacon?
是 是 是我阿姨的秘方
Yeah, yeah, man. That's, that's my auntie's recipe.
如果不是担心身材走样 我能干掉这一整碗
I could eat this whole bowl if I weren't worried about my figure.
是
Yeah.
所以是这样 记得要给主菜留肚子哈
Uh, so, look, y'all make sure and leave room for the main event.
是电压锅火鸡 祝我好运吧
It's Instant Pot turkey. Wish me luck. -
祝你好运
Good luck.
佩吉 亲爱的
Paige, dearest...Mm?
这是给你的
...this is for you.
不 我不知道我们还要交换礼物 现在我太过意不去了
No, I didn't know we were doing gifts. Now I feel bad.
不用 拆开看看吧 来
Well, don't. Just open it. Here.
是个装饰品哦
It's an ornament!
你还记得你曾经把我苹果树上所有
Do you remember when you picked all the baby apples
小苹果都摘掉那次吗
off my apple tree? -
你以为它们都会重新长出来
Well, you thought that they would all just grow back.
妈 你给一个只有在奥♥运♥年才会
Mom, you got a Christmas ornament
布置圣诞树的女孩送了个圣诞装饰品
for the girl who only puts up a tree during Olympic years.
你不喜欢树吗
You don't like trees?
佩吉总是对圣诞节提不起兴致
Paige has always been a little bit down on Christmas.
好 我还有一两件公事
Okay, I have just one or two more work things
要处理 妈妈 好吗 -好的
that I'm gonna take care of, Mom, okay? - Alright, yeah.
好
Okay.
嘿 没我的份吗
Hey, nothing for me?
所以你的 姜饼屋要做成白金汉宫吗
So, your, uh, gingerbread house is like Buckingham Palace, huh?
我喜欢
I love it.
不是 我决定建个我游戏里的同款豪华大教堂
No, I decided to build this fancy cathedral from one of my games,
偏基础款一点
just a little less basic bitch.
你♥爸♥肯定会印象深刻的 瞧瞧
Your daddy's gon'be impressed as hell, man. Look at that.
是 会的 前提是他能来的话
Yeah, he would, if he ever gets here.
还没他消息吗
Ya haven't heard from him, huh?
没信息 没电♥话♥ 什么都没有吗
No text, no call, nothin'?
好吧 -你干嘛呢
Ooh, kay. What are you doing?
语♥音♥信箱 进到语♥音♥信箱了 -不
Voicemail. Gettin'a voicemail. - No.
嘿 强尼 大家都很期待见到你
Hey, Johnny, so, we're all really looking forward to seein'you, man.
芬恩 佩吉 我 所有人都很期待
Uh, Finn, Paige, me, everybody,
希望你还打算过来
so hope you're still plannin' to show
因为 我们讨论过的
'cause, you know, as we discussed,
当个真爷们就是要他妈的站出来
bein'a real man involves steppin' the fuck up,
强尼 -什么
Johnny. What?
我送自己的圣诞礼物 -DNA检测试剂盒
A Christmas present to myself. - A, uh, DNA testing kit?
我都不知道自己到底哪天生日
I mean, I don't even know my real birthday.
你知道一辈子都不知道自己
Do you know what it's like to go through life
上升星座是什么感觉吗 -我还真知道
with no idea of your rising sign? - Actually, yes.
这些谜题促使我挖掘自己的根
AlI of this confusion is pushing me to dig into my roots, you know,
也许还能找到我亲生父母
uh, maybe even try to find my birth parents?
我也不知道 我绝不能告诉我妈这事
I don't know. I could never tell my mom that.
你不告诉她你的感受吗
You'd keep your feelings from her?
她会觉得她让我失望了 但你知道 如果我不去刨根问底
She would feel like she let me down but, you know, if I don't pursue this,
那我就会让自己失望 -那你的答案有了
I'd be letting myself down. - Then there's your answer.
人生就是不断的刷新自我认知
Life is about constantly refreshing the page of your identity.
佩吉说得对 你很有见地
Paige is right, you are insightful.
佩吉说过我有见地 -也许吧
Paige said I was insightful? - Maybe.
也许她说过
Maybe she said that.
我们讨厌圣诞节
There's a reason
并非无的放矢 对吧
we hate Christmas, ya know?
剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表