剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表
我听起来怎么样
How do I sound?
大声 女人 太大声了
Loud, woman, loud.
我都不知道卡萝尔喜欢卡拉ok呢
I didn't even know Carole liked karaoke.
哦 她不喜欢 卡萝尔不喝酒 不骂人 不参加派对
Oh, she did not. Carole did not drink, swear, or party,
所以让我们就用混乱和酒精来纪念
so let's celebrate a woman who lived a perfectly sober life
这个过着完美清醒生活的女人吧
by turning the fuck up.
是啊 我觉得那个葬礼有点悲伤
Yeah, I thought that funeral was kinda sad.
你知道吗 姐们儿 我得说
Mm. You know, sistergirl, I gotta say,
我觉得你现在有点迂回悲伤
I think you zigzaggin' kinda in your grief,
所以你如果需要什么 我就在这里
so you need anything...I'm here.
你知道我需要什么吗
You know what I need?
什么
What?
冰快 我要去趟商店
Ice. I'm gonna go to the store.
不 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 我有个更好的主意
No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I got a, I got a better idea.
嘿 芬恩
Hey, Finn? !
从那以后就一直躲在他的房♥间里 你知道 他爸爸没来那事儿
Been hidin out in his room ever since...his daddy didn't show, you know,
表现出退步而不是进步
regressing instead of progressing.
你叫我吗
Yeah, you yelled?
我需要你去趟商店 买♥♥些冰块 好吗
Yeah, I need you to go to the store, get some ice, okay?
把车钥匙给他
Uh, give him the keys.
是啊 这是一个让你
Yeah, this would be a good way
恢复驾驶能力的好方法
for you to get your driving sea legs back under you.
你要我开车去吗
You want me to drive there?
是的 -在车里开
Yeah. - In the car?
是的
Yes. -
去吧 小伙子 你可以的
Go on, man, you got it. -
我相信你 伙计 -我也是
I believe in you, bud. - I do, too.
你好
Hello.
你说过我可以下周处理的
Uh, you said I can handle this next week.
不 我会去的 不
No, I will be there. No.
给我几个小时 好吗
I, uh, gimme ac- couple hours, okay?
是的 不 一会儿见
Yep. No, I will see you soon.
小妹 -嗯
Sistergirl. - Mm, mm- hm.
搅一下
A couple shakes of this. - Mm- hm.
盖上盖子放在冰箱里
Top on, in the refrigerator.
别乱动我的菜 -知道了 知道了 知道了
Don't mess up my food now. -Got it, got it, got it.
搅一下 盖上盖子 别搞砸了 -好吧
Shake, top on, don't mess it up. - Okay.
搞定
There you are.
芬恩 你还好吗
Finn, how are you doing?
因为我知道葬礼有时会让人很紧张
Just 'cause I know funerals can be kind of intense.
我并不了解她
I didn't really know her.
我只是很高兴她没死在我房♥间里
I'm just glad that she didn't die in my room.
无意冒犯 -没关系
No offense. None taken.
亲爱的 客人到场的时候
Honey, do you think that maybe you could come down
你能不能下来待一会儿
for just a little bit when people get here?
嗯 也许吧 我只是 我更喜欢在
Uh, yeah, maybe. I just- I kinda prefer to backslide
我自己房♥间的私密空间里堕落
in the privacy of my own room.
所以 不来吗 -不来
So, no? - No.
亲爱的 我 我说堕落的时候 我不是说
Honey, I When I said backslide, I was not- -
一宝贝 -嗯
Baby. - Yes?
我把牛胸肉调到定时模式了
Um, I got the brisket on cruise control.
其他的都准备好了 -不 你要去哪里
Everything else, ready to go. - No, where are you going?
教堂仪式之后大家都要来这里
We have people coming here after church.
我知道 出了点事 我得处理 就现在
I know, somethin'came up and I gotta handle it, like, right now.
不是吧 -纳丁会载我一程
No. - Nadine gon' give a ride and, uh- -
什么 纳丁 -别为难我 宝贝
What, Nadine? ! - Don't gimme a hard time, baby- -
我以为你们都结束了
I thought that that was done.
只是载我一程 宝贝 -好
It's a ride, baby. - Okay.
就是这样 载我一程 -好吧 但你要去
That's all it is, a ride. - Okay, but where are you- -
下午好
Good afternoon.
你好 -嗯
Hello. - Yes.
这里有我的笔试 居住证明
Uh, so, in here, I have my written test, my, um, proof of residency,
旅行证明 还有出生证明
my travel letter, and my birth certificate
我大老远跑到亚拉巴马去找来着 但没找到
I went all the way to Alabama to get, but that didn't work out.
我只需要笔 驾驶考试
I just do the wr...driving test.
我道歉
I apologize.
这是临时预约的 所以我 有点紧张 你知道吗
This was a last- minute appointment, so I'm...a little nervous, you know?
好吧 我们开始吧
Well, let's just start.
你要向前开
You are going to drive forward,
然后在停车标志处向左拐
and then you'll just make a left at the stop sign.
明白了 好
Gotcha. Okay.
哦 啊 对不起 这不是我的车
Ooh. Ah, I'm sorry. This not my vehicle.
我从一个朋友那里借的
I borrowed it from a friend.
实际上是我的前任借的
Actually my ex.
这样吧 我这就开始
You know what, I'm just gonna go.
这孩子有点兴奋
This baby got some giddy- up...uh.
其实 我
Actually, I- -
我需要一点时间
I need a minute, yeah.
我刚刚参加了一个葬礼 就不久之前
I was at a funeral...earlier today
我本该负责准备吃食的
and, and I was supposed to be catering the reception and- -
但是我的驾照
but my driver's license...
是我计划的下一步
is my next step.
我这样做完全不合适 但是
This is totally inappropriate, but, um...
曾经入狱的人很难重新开始
they don't make it easy for formerly incarcerated
他们的生活
to get their lives back together.
所以你从2006年起就没有驾照
So that's why you haven't had a license since 2006?
是的 女士 我失去了很多时间
Yes, ma'am. I lost a lotta life.
直到现在 你知道吗
Til right now, you know?
我哥哥坐过牢
My brother did time.
他 他 他还好吗 他 他还好吗
Uh, how's- how's he- - how's he doin'? Is he, he doin'okay?
这可不容易 女士
It ain't easy, ma'am.
嗯 亚历山大先生
Well, uh, Mr. Alexander...
我也希望你能重新开始
I want this for you too,
所以别撞到任何交通锥 旗帜或人
so just don't run over any cones or flags or people.
我其实是个很棒的司机 女士 -好的
I really am an excellent driver, ma'am. - Okay.
我已经准备好进步了
And I am ready to progress.
我去 我去 艾斯蒂 我去
I'll get it. I'll get it. Esti, I'll get it. I got it,
哦 冰 宝贝冰 完蛋
Oh. Ice, ice baby. Busted.
焦虑又带来另一个问题 对吧
Anxiety takes another W, huh?
怎么了
What's going on?
艾斯蒂 你是在谷仓里长大的吗
Esti, did you grow up in a barn?
等等 等等 -哦 走吧 抱歉 我很抱歉
Wait, wait, wait. Hold up! - Oh, Go- - Sorry. I'm sorry.
请进 -对不起
Come on in. - I- I'm sorry.
我 我是来悼念的
I, I wanted to pay my respects.
卡萝尔是个很棒的人
Carole was a wonderful person
她养大了一个了不起的女人 所以 -是的 艾斯蒂超棒的
and she raised an amazing woman, so. Yeah, Esti is amazing.
佩吉 -对不起 谢谢
Paige. - Sorry. Thank you.
听着 我知道你很伤心
Look, I know you're hurting,
但还有很多人关心你的
okay, but there are people that care about you.
我希望你知道这点
I want you to know that.
马尔 来个二重唱怎么样
Mal, how'bout a duet? - Um- -
你能不能去分散艾斯蒂的注意力 这样她就不会再去让尼尔森牧师唱歌♥了
Um, can you please distract Esti so she doesn't make Pastor Nelson sing again?
他很累了 也很难过 而且他五音不全
Because he's very tired and very sad and he can't hold a tune.
你知不知道你曾是我的英雄
♪Did you ever know that you're my hero? ♪
没问题 -谢谢
Sure. Mm- hm. Thank you.
看看谁刚完成秘密任务回来了
Oh, wow! Look who's back from their secret errand.
宝贝女 我别无选择
口 Babygirl, I didn't have a choice.
这事我必须 -爸 没事的 我们挺过来了
This is somethin'I had- - - Dad, it's fine. We survived,
但你确实得往桌上再补点
but you do need to get more mac and cheese
芝士通心粉 要快 -好 我这就去
on the table though, ASAP. - Okay. I'd be happy to.
谢谢 -纳丁
Thank you. Oh, now, Nadine.
谢谢
thank you.
不客气 -谢谢
You're welcome. Thank you.
好
Okay.
要把外套脱了待会儿吗
Do you wanna take off your coat and stay awhile?
真的吗 -真的
Really? - Yes.
这里显然有很多吃食
There's plenty of food, obviously.
那合适的单身汉呢
Ah. How bout eligible bachelors?
有没有呀
Any of those?
尼尔森牧师
Uh...Pastor Nelson?
剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表