剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表
拜托 这是作为朋友 同事
Yeah, come on, this is as friends, colleagues,
你知道吗
you know? - Mm.
就像 我很酷 你也很酷
Like, this is- I'm cool, you're cool.
我们都很酷 -酷
We're cool. Cool.
是的 -没错
Yeah. - Yeah.
还有 我很需要这件事能顺利进行
Also, um, I just really need this to go well
因为我不知道 你有没有看过我上的那个糟糕的电视节目
because I don't know if you saw the disastrous TV thing that I did.
地球人都看了
Ooh, yeah, who didn't see that?
对 所以 从那以后我就一直在流失客户
Right, so, since then I've been bleeding clients.
我只需要提醒人们 老娘依然宝刀未老
I just need to remind people that I still know what I'm talking about.
管他呢 我答应了
fuck it, sure.
真的吗 -嗯嗯
Really? Mm- hm.
好吧 但马尔不该说脏话
Okay, but Mal doesn't swear.
朋友马尔会 -朋友马尔
Friend Mal does. - Friend Mal?
嗯嗯 -好吧 朋友
口 Mm- hm. Okay, friend.
太棒了谢谢
That's amazing, thank you.
那我把他妈的地址发短♥信♥给你 -把他妈的地址发短♥信♥给我
So I'll text you the fuckin' address. - Text me the fuckin' address.
好的 太好了 谢谢 -酷
Okay, great. Okay, thanks- Cool.
哦耶 -行了
o Oh, yay. Yep.
好的 谢谢 好吧 -再见
Alright, thanks. Okay. See ya.
我不想接受什么调查
I didn't wanna answer a survey.
我排队只是想听个女人的声音
I just stayed in the line to hear a woman's voice.
芬恩 你没交过女朋友吧
Finn, you ain't never had a girlfriend, right?
没有 -你喜欢女孩的 对吧
No. - You do like girls, right?
不 其实我不在乎 伙计
Not, not that I give a shit, man.
听着 我只是想听点新鲜的 伙计
Look, I'm tryna hear about some ass, man.
你还好吗 你这是几码的鞋
You a'right over there? What size shoes are those?
嘿 嘿 嘿 别这样伙计 -十码半
Hey, hey, hey. Nix that, man. Ten and a half.
嘿 别这样 老古董
Hey, come on, Old School,
你什么也没教孩子啊
you ain't teach the kid nothin'.
你们都忘了 我已经被关了一辈子了 伙计
Y'all forget I was locked up his whole life, man.
教我什么
Teach me what?
那只鞋的事只是监狱里的黑话
That shoe thing is just some old jailhouse nonsense.
如果有人问你鞋子的尺码
If a dude asks you what size your shoes are,
其实是打算抢你的
he plan on takin em from you.
但我们不会在这里抢鞋 对吧
But we ain't doin' that here, am I right?
我明白了
I see.
这里有厕所吗
Is there a bathroom here?
有啊 大厅左边走
Yeah, uh, you go down the hall on the left.
好吧
Mm, alright...Okay.
好吧
Yep.
那是我的种 伙计们
That's my dude right there, y'all.
他妈妈把他弄得有点心软
Now Mama made him a little soft,
但是我们要帮助他学会如何保护自己
but we gonna help him learn how to stand up for himself.
你确定吗
Yeah, are you sure about that?
因为他逃得比兔子还快
Cause he, he left with that"I'll see you in the car"energy.
我去看看他
Let me go check on him.
嘿 芬恩
Hey, Finn?
马尔科姆·肯尼迪 你做的工作很有意义
Malcolm Kennedy, you do truly meaningful work
特别是像我爸爸这样受过司法干预的人
with justice- impacted individuals like my dad.
那么告诉我们 社交媒体在重返社会中是如何起作用的呢
So, tell us, how does social media figure into reentry?
好吧 听着 所有边缘群体的真正的力量
Well, um, look, the only true power any marginalized group has
就是让人们意识到他们的挣扎
is to bring an awareness to their struggle.
所以当你还在想 传统媒体是如何为长久以来的
So, when you consider how legacy media has been complicit
不公正推波助澜的时候
in perpetuating injustice,
我们为什么不好好利用社交媒体呢
why wouldn't we take advantage of social media?
那具体该怎么做呢
And so, what does that look like?
我鼓励我的客户把改造的过程
Well, I encourage my clients to document both
和其中遇到的障碍
the rehabilitation and the roadblocks
都记录下来
put in their path.
太神奇了
Wow...that's amazing.
谢谢你拯救了万千人生
Thank you for being a lifesaver.
不必 -我有了两个新客户
Of course. - I actually got two new clients
我们部门的副部长还说我♥干♥得好
and a"goodjob"from the VP of my department.
所以大家又开始信任佩吉·亚历山大了
So, you know, people are trusting Paige Alexander again.
我很乐意这么做
You know, I was happy to do it, so.
我之前知道你很擅长你的工作
I knew you were good at your job,
但没想到你这么 这么擅长工作
but you're, like, really, really good at your job.
你听起来真的 真的很惊讶
You sound really, really surprised.
不 更像是骄傲 为我邀请你而骄傲
No, more like proud...of myself for inviting you.
那么朋友 我们不如重温一下过去
So, friend, do we need to, like, process the past or just- -
不要了 不要了 -行 那好吧
Uh, let's not, let's not. - That's great. Okay, so, alright.
我在想也许
I was thinking maybe, um,
我们可以简单友好地喝一杯
we could just get a quick, friendly drink, you know?
感谢你今晚为我应邀出席
So, I could thank you for showing up for me tonight.
当然 -好吧 太好了
Sure. - Okay, great.
我们会去的 -哦
We'll be there. Oh.
你♥他♥妈♥说他要带
The fuck you mean he's bringing
他的女朋友是什么意思 -很显然
his girlfriend? - Well, apparently,
她曾是他的前女友
she used to be his ex- girlfriend,
后来我们分手后 他们又复合了
but then they got back together after we broke up.
你还吃回头草啊
You were a rebound?
或者她在吃回头草 佩吉 你想什么呢
Or, or she is. Paige, what are you thinking?
我在想马尔和我是朋友
I am thinking that Mal and I are friends
你知道 我以前从来没有和男生做过朋友
and you know I have never been friends with a guy before,
所以也许这真的对我是个好事
so maybe this is really good for me.
也可能是一场灾难
Or maybe it'll be a disaster.
你为什么表现得好像《当哈利遇见莎莉》似得
Why are you acting like When Harry Met Sally is for real?
和异性成为朋友没问题啊
Like, people can be friends with the opposite sex.
可和前任当朋友不行啊
Not if you break up with them.
如果你和某人分手了 他们会一直爱着你
If you break up with someone, they'll always be in love with you
或者你会永远爱着他们
or you'll always be in love with them.
关键是 总有人还在念念不忘
The point is, someone is always still in love,
只是不承认而已
they just don't admit it.
这部电影成为经典是有原因的
There is a reason that movie is a classic.
我就不能单纯为他高兴吗 -当然可以 但为什么呢 佩吉
Can I just be happy for him? - Yeah, you could, but why, Paige?
这是个坏主意 掉头回去吧
This is a bad idea. Turn around.
不 我还停着车呢 -那就把车撞烂
·No, I'm still parked. - Then crash your car.
保险就是干这个的
This is literally what insurance is for.
我觉得没事的
I think it's gonna be fine.
我事后打电♥话♥给你 告诉你有多棒
I'm, I'm, I am gonna call you and tell you how great it was.
我想我以前从来没见过钢管舞教练
Yeah, I don't think I've ever met a pole dancing instructor before.
太令人兴奋了
That's, that's exciting.
你知道 艾娃是谦虚而已
Mm- hm, I mean, you know, Ava's being modest.
哦 -教钢管舞
o Oh. - The, uh, teaching pole
是她的副业
is her side hustle.
好吧 你的主业是什么
Oh, okay. What is your main hustle?
我刚从法学院毕业
I just finished law school.
她在班上名列第四
Fourth in her class.
她下个月考律师资格
She takes the bar next month.
我觉得这两件事完全不搭啊
Wow, I feel like those things are so opposite.
其实呢 法律和钢管舞的
Well, actually, the law and the pole
共同点比你想象的要多
have more in common than you might think.
对我来说 它们都是在这个世界上赋予女性权力的工具
For me, they're both tools to empower women in a world
而这个世界总想着剥夺我们的权力
that would rather we forfeit our power.
美貌与智慧并重
Whoa, beauty and brains.
或者我应该说是胸大有脑
Or should I say booty and brains?
她是个很棒的人
I mean, she's a jackpot.
你才是天之骄子 我在小组讨论上看到你了
Says the obvious lottery winner. I saw you up there on that panel.
你管理一切 你很性感
Oh. You're a boss and you're hot.
我吗 -是的
Me? Mm- hm.
不 我觉得我自己不温不火的
No, I think of myself as more lukewarm.
不管怎样 我想我们该走了
Mm- hm. Uh, anyway, uh, I- I think we should go.
什么 你应该找个时间来上课
What? You should come to a class sometime.
不 -我做不来
o No. I could never.
我之前也是这么想的 钢管舞让我强大
That's what I thought. The pole makes me strong.
它真的帮助我接触到我身体里的力量
And it really helps me get in touch with the power in my body.
老实说 我无法想象自己跳钢管舞
I honestly can't imagine myself on a pole
因为我觉得这会引发我的父女关系问题
cause I feel like it would trigger my daddy issues.
姐妹 别让我聊这个
Girl, don't even get me started.
剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表