剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表
佩吉 你唯一真正有过的母亲去世了
Paige, the only real mother you've ever had died.
天啊 -你有很多事情要做
Oh, God. - You have a lotta work to do.
是的 犹如横贯大♥陆♥
Yes, like transcontinental
铁路系统量级的工作 -你想多了
railroad- level work. - You wish.
不 铁路是一条直线
No, railroad is a straight line.
悲伤更曲折迂回一些
Grief is more like a- it, it zigzags.
你得把它吸进去 绕一圈
Ya have to take it in, swirl it around.
你是在告诉我们要用悲伤漱口吗
Are you telling us to gargle our grief?
没错
Exactly.
至少你现在还好吧 埃德温
At least you're doin'okay, huh, Edwin?
你现在这么说的依据是什么
And you're basing that on what now?
我们刚发现他的一个同伙萨迪克刚被判了23年监禁
We just found out that Sadiiq, one of his associates, just got 23 years.
伙计 那孩子的人生是完了
Man, that boy's life is done now.
这周可真是的
Hell of a week, huh?
芬恩 你♥爸♥爸本来应该过来的 他却放了你鸽子太糟糕了
Finn, your dad was supposed to show up and he stiffed you, that sucks.
没有 嗯 随便吧 -这事儿伤透了他的心
No, yeah, it's whatever. - It really messed him up
现在他整天都呆在房♥间里
and now he spends all his time in his room.
芬恩 我觉得你可能在倒♥退♥
Finn, I think you might be backsliding.
倒♥退♥也是发展的一部分 你知道这个道理的 佩吉
Regression is part of development, as you know, Paige.
我也不想给你们增加压力
I hate to, uh, cause more stress,
但今天是你们最后一次治疗了 我要走了
but today's your last session. I'm leaving town.
什么 -是的 我要去印度开斋游历了
What? ! - Yeah, I'm going to India on a Rumspringa.
你又不是阿米什人 -这是一种精神上的觉醒
You're not Amish. It's sort of a spiritual awaken- -
需要六个月的时间 不能说话
It's a six- month thing. No talking.
只是我每天都在这个办公室里
It's just I'm in this office every day,
大家进来 把他们所有的情绪垃圾都倒在我身上
and everybody comes in and they dump all their shit on me.
在我耳朵里叽叽咕咕叫 烦死了
Yack- yack- yack- yack- yack in my ear and it's exhausting.
无意冒犯啊 -所以你是说我们
No offense. - So, you're saying that we gotta
要迂回曲折 做这样那样 -嗯
o zig and zag and do all that...- Yeah.
我们都没救了 你要去印度了
...and we all fucked up, and you are goin off to India.
你倒整挺好 医生 但让我告诉你
Good for you, Doc, but let me tell you somethin'.
过来点 我的孙子还没有开过车
Slide over. My grandson has not driven a car...
哦 -自从那次事故之后还没有
Oh. ...since the accident.
医生 这个家庭还远没有稳定下来
And this family is nowhere near fixed, Doc.
我有坏消息要告诉你 你永远不会真正稳定下来
I got bad news for ya. You're never really fixed.
墨菲 我最好的妈妈死在了我的房♥间里
Murphy, my best mom died, in my room.
现在你们是需要我了吗
So, now you need me?
差不多吧 -对
Kind of. - Yes.
也许你们是成长了一点
Maybe you guys have grown a bit.
你们一开始那天是不会这么说的
You never would've said that day one.
损失不可避免
Loss is inevitable.
关键是你用它做什么 这才是最重要的
The key is what you do with it. That's what matters.
所以 我要问你们三个人这个问题
So, I'm gonna ask you all three this question.
你们要怎么处理你的悲伤
What will you do with your grief?
你得感受一下 伙计 你得在这里感受
And you gotta feel it, man. Ya gotta feel it here.
在这里感受
You've got to feel it here.
还有在这里感 -别 别 你快打住
And you've got- - - Don't, don't, man. Just don't.
至少
At least.
他们花了很长时间才批准索赔
Well, took'em long enough to approve the claim.
非常感谢你 纳丁
Thank you so much, Nadine.
是你提前17年付了保险费
Well, you're the one who paid the premium 17 years in advance.
还是不敢相信卡萝尔走了
Still can't believe the news about Carole.
葬礼结束后佩吉要招待客人
Paige is havin folk over after the funeral,
我跟他们说我来准备吃食
and I, I told em I'd cater.
他们知道你用做菜要放香料吗
Do they know you cook with spices?
我告诉佩吉我想让你来
I told Paige I want you to come. - Mm.
我不想做任何让佩吉难过的事
I don't wanna do anything to upset Paige.
别担心
Don't worry 'bout that.
我就待在家里吃个干炖肉来纪念那个
I'll just stay home and eat a dry pot roast
我永远无法写之比肩的女人
in honor of the woman I could never live up to.
萨迪克的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Sadiiq.
福克斯还好吗
Fox okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
你还好吧 -当然不好了
Are you okay? - Hell no, I'm not okay.
伙计 这太操蛋了 -我知道
Man, this is so fucked up. - I know.
但我还是有选择
But I still had choices.
我需要再多做一些 纳丁
And I need to be doing more, Nadine.
我得加倍努力
I gotta go after it.
嗯
Well
现在 你可以去努力了 开着一辆崭新的宝贝宾利去
now...you can go after it...in a brand- new Baby Bentley.
葬礼上全是赞美诗 没有卡戴珊紧身衣
The funeral's gonna be all hymns, no SKIMS.
我希望余兴派对比较好玩 -这不叫余兴派对
I want the after- party to be fun. It's not called an after- party.
随便 招待会吧那就
Whatever, the reception.
我只希望我们知道她病了
I just wish we knew that she was sick.
那我们就可以策划一场真正的狂欢
Then we could've planned a real rager,
但以我对妈妈的了解 她只是不想让我们难过
but knowing Mom, she just didn't want us to feel bad.
好吧 现在说这些太晚了
Well, too late for that now.
说真的 -嗯
For real though...- Yeah.
为什么我还没哭呢 -什么
...why haven't I cried yet? - What?
我不知道 我是坏了吗
I don't know. Am I broken?
你只是出现了一些裂痕
You have a few cracks,
但你是否觉得你对上次的谈话
but do you think maybe you're having some
有些后悔呢 -噢 不 不 我
regret about your last conversation? - Uh- uh, no- no, I- -
不 我不想谈这个
No, I don't wanna talk about this.
你才是那个喜欢讨论感受的人
You are the one who loves to talk about feelings.
哦 也许如果你说说你的感受
Oh, maybe if you talk about your feelings,
我就能认出一个人在野外是什么样子了
I'lI recognize what one looks like in the wild.
好吧 -嗯
Okay...Mm- hm.
我在想怎么消化我的悲伤
...I'm trying to figure out how to metabolize my grief.
我只想跑出去告诉所有人
And I feel like I just wanna run out
我喜欢我对他们的感觉
and tell everybody that I love how I feel about them.
你说的每一个人是指马尔吗
By every single person you mean Mal?
我是说 他是其中一员
I mean, he's one of the people.
他是你的那个人
He's your person.
他和别人在一起了
He's with someone.
好吧 我不是让你像A妹那样
Okay, I'm not telling you to go all Ariana Grande,
但如果马尔明天就死了怎么办
but what if Mal dies tomorrow?
太黑暗了吧
That is so dark.
我一定要告诉他吗
Do I have to tell him?
我觉得你现在理应告诉他
I think you get to tell him.
嗨 -我只是
Hey. Um, I just- -
我知道这很离谱也很意外
I know this is crazy and unexpected,
但我 -佩吉
but I just- - Hey, Paigel
嗨 艾娃 -我的天啊
Oh, hi, Ava! - Oh, my God!
你来了 当然
You're here! Of course.
我们只是在看《选家庭还是选对象》
Just watchin' Family or Fiance.
黑人最爱 宝贝 听着 我得暂停一下
Black love, baby. Look, I gotta pause it.
他们要举♥行♥祝福仪式了
They're about to do the blessin ceremony.
哦 -这个不错
Ooh. - That's a good part.
所以呢
So?
我过来是因为
Uh, I, I came by because
芬恩开始考虑上大学的事儿了 这很令人兴奋
Finn is starting to look at colleges and, um, it's exciting,
所以我想让你考虑给他写封推荐信
so I- I wanted you to maybe think about writing him a letter of recommendation?
当然可以 你们要马上用吗还是
Yeah, of- of course. Um, do you need it soon or?
是的 大概八个月后
Yeah, yeah, in probably eight months.
好的 -嗯
Ah, okay. Yeah.
谢谢你提前告诉我 -是啊 时间很长
Uh, well, thanks for the heads- up. - Yeah, it's a long time,
你知道的 所以可以写得非常好
you know, so it can be really good.
就这事儿吗
I- Is that it?
对 -好
Yeah. - Okay.
嗯 卡萝尔死后 你和艾斯蒂怎么样
Um...so, how are you and Esti doing, Carole's death?
我知道你一定很难过
I know it must be really hard.
抱歉 -我也很抱歉
I'm sorry. - I'm sorry, too.
谢谢你 艾娃
Oh, th- thank you, Ava.
你应该继续看你的节目
You should, like, watch your show,
《选家庭还是选对象》节目 -嗯
your Fiance and Family thing, yeah. - Yeah.
再见 佩吉 再见 -好 再见 再见
Bye, Paige! Byel- Okay, bye, bye!
再见
Peace. -
如果你喜欢椰林飘香
♪ If you like pina coladas ♪
被雨淋湿
♪And gettin'caught in the rain ♪
剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表