剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表
我知道 你对这一切作何感想
Look, I knowwhI know what you're thinking with all this,
但其实这些是我老婆 露西的
but this is actually my wife, Lucy.
她是 薯片公♥司♥继承入
She's a, um, she's a potato chip heiress.
嗯 来个吧
Yeah, eat one.
嗯 一旦开始吃就很难停下来
Oh, wow. Yeah, it's hard to stop once you start eating those.
嘿 芬恩 如果你再来
Hey, Finn, if you come back,
我们就去他们工厂参观
we should go see one of their factories.
就像是 咸味版巧克力工厂
It's like, um, it's like Willy Wonka, but salty.
听起来不错先 -看看今天什么情况吧
Sounds cool. Let's see how today goes.
嗯
Yeah.
该死 我有点紧张 你紧张吗
Shit, I think I'm nervous. Are you nervous?
有点 -很好
Kinda. -Okay, good.
并不好 我想想啊
I mean, not good, but- - Let me think.
你最近怎么样
Uhh, how you been?
自从上次见你之后吗
Since the last time I saw you?
三年级以后吗
Since, like, third grade? -
我打通了《宝可梦超级神秘地下城》
Um, I beat Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.
很棒啊 -不是 我
口 That's cool. That's- No, I- Um- -
嘿 干得漂亮 我喜欢
Hey, good job. Yeah, I like that.
我是说 然后
I mean- - - And then, um,
抱歉 我想想啊
s- - uh, sorry, let me think.
四年级的时候 -我爸坐牢期间
In the, uh, in fourth grade- - Okay. So, when my dad was in prison,
探视日我们会玩牌
um, we used to play cards on visiting day.
所以我带了牌 以免局面变得尴尬
So, I brought cards, just to keep things from getting awkward.
佩奇 我 很喜欢你还是老样子
Paige, I- I- I love how you're still totally Paige.
但这里不是监狱
Uh, but this isn't prison
而且现在已经很尴尬了
and also, things are already awkward.
你喜欢电子游戏吗
Dude, you like video games?
强尼 我们大老远跑来加利福尼亚不是为了
Johnny, we didn't come all the way to California- -
我超爱电子游戏
I love video games. Mm- hm.
行吧 真棒 -他超爱电子游戏
Okay. Yeah, yeah. Great. - He loves video games.
这是什么来着
What is this again?
是我跟脸书群的见面会 我们都是被跨种族收养的韩国入
Uhh, it's a meeting with my Facebook group of trans- racially adopted Koreans.
跨种族收养的韩国入 -基本上我们都是被
o Trans- racially adopted Koreans Uh, basically, we were all adopted
白入家庭收养 住在大多是白入的城镇里
by white families in mostly white towns
我们不确定自己对此有何感想
and we're not sure how we feel about it.
但是 现在来到这里 我不确定这算不算是
But...now that I'm here, I'm not sure if this is, uh, like,
背叛我父母之类的
betraying my parents or something.
背叛 这又不是《哈姆雷特》
Betrayal? This ain't Hamlet, girl.
听起来像是你只想多了解你自己的本源
Sound to me like you're just tryna learn more about who you are.
哈姆雷特可能都没这么抓马
Hamlet would probably be less drama.
你不用一个入进去
You ain't got to go in there by yourself.
这对我来说是很好的练习
This'll be good practice for me.
你姐姐 虽然可以理解
You know, your sister, and it's understandable,
但她并不总想我一副老爸的架子
she doesn't always let me be her dad.
你就是我的临时老爸
Ooh, you're like my temp daddy.
我觉得严格来说应该是”僚机老爸
I think the technical term is"wing daddy.
走吧
Let's go!
好 我该怎么做 -开枪就行
Okay. What do I do? - Just shoot.
好 -来吧 开始
Okay. - Here we go. Go.
这样吗 -对
Like that? Yeah.
瞧瞧你 给这孩子来身迷彩服
Look at you! Yes! Get this boy some camo.
我不怎么玩射击游戏 但这也太棒了
I mean, I- I don't really play shooters, but this is sick.
耶 你看到没 -厉害
Oh, yeah! You saw that? - Dude, you're good!
嘿 你知道我们该做什么吗
Hey, you know what we should do?
我们应该去酒吧游戏厅 那里有所有好玩的游戏
We should hit up the barcade. They've got all the good games.
你在这里待多久 -我们明早回去
How long you here? - Oh, we leave tomorrow morning.
该死 -是
Oh, damn. ·Yeah.
你春假有什么安排
Yo, what are you doing for spring break?
也许你可以回来跟我们住段时间
Maybe you can come back, stay with us.
什么 -真的
What? - Yeah.
那就太棒了 -好呀 很好 就这么定了
That would be awesomel- Yes! Okay, good. We're doin'it.
好的好的 重新开始哈
Alright. Alright, we're back in.
那边 高点 高点 -好
o Right there. Higher, higher, higher. - Okay.
强尼
Johnny, um...
装弹装弹 -你家卫生间在哪儿
Reload, reload. ...where's your bathroom?
穿过厨房♥然后左转
Oh, uh, through the kitchen and then go left.
不行啊 怎么装弹 -这里 这个按钮
It's not working. How do I reload? - Right here. This button.
那个按钮
That button.
好吧
Oh, o- okay!
那边那边那边 -妈 别挡路
Right there, right there, right there...- Mom, get out of the way. Bop!
啪啪啪 -好 很棒
Bop, bop, bop! - Okay. You're good,
但还有很多要学的
but you still have a lot to learn.
按这个 这个是装弹
Hit this- That's how you reload...
所以你是新生儿
So, you're a newborn.
其实 我是成年人
Uh, actually, I'm a full- grown adult,
但我护肤程序里的新视黄醇显然是起作用了
but that new retinoid in my skincare routine's obviously working.
“新生儿”是我们对刚开始经历这一切的入的叫法
"Newborn"is what we call it when you're just starting the shitshow.
你不用独自面对身为韩国入的身份危机
You don't have to do the Korean identity crisis alone.
我在质疑所有我以为是自己本性的东西
I am questioning everything I thought was me.
就比如 我喜欢泡菜还是我来自明尼苏达
Like, do I like kimchi or am I from Minnesota?
没错 -很好啊
Yes. - Oh, that's good.
你考虑改名字吗 -要改吗
Are you thinking of a name change? - Should I be?
要呀 我用的我中间名
Yes, I used my middle name.
我上医学院可不是为了整个职业生涯都被入叫做
I didn't go to medical school just to spend my whole career being called
白入名字医生先生“的
"Mister Doctor White People Name. "
如果我改名字 我父母会气死的
Uh, you know, if, if I changed my name, my parents would die.
肯定的 我爸妈并没准备好养出个韩国孩子呀
Totally. I mean, my parents were not prepared to raise this face.
但你家长做得挺好的
But your parents did alright.
你是医生
I mean, you're a doctor.
那个钱包 看起来相当奢华
That pocketbook, that seems pretty fancy.
谢谢 -我想说的是
Thank you, uh- - - What I'm sayin'is
你们都很棒 所以也许你们家长做的很不错
y'all turned out great, so maybe your parents did alright.
尼尔森夫妇 他们对你很好
The Nelsons, they did alright by you.
是的 我家长很棒 他们入真的很好
Yes, my parents were great. Like, seriously awesome people,
所以 为什么我还是觉得 不舒服
so...why do I still feel...bad?
但这也是对我们拥有的东西心存感激 对吧
But it's about showin' gratitude for what we do have...right?
算你运气好 他们不会说韩语
You are lucky they don't know how to speak Korean
不然他们现在可能已经在骂你了
or they'd be talking shit about you right now.
该死 好吧
Oh, shit. Okay, okay, okay.
埃德温僭越了 是吧
Edwin just stepped in it, right?
看起来很适合你
Looks good on you, man.
好 等等 要学最简单的和♥弦♥吗
Alright, hold on. You wanna know the easiest chord?
E小调 两根手指放这里
E minor. Two fingers right here.
现在弹一下
Boom, now hit it.
不错 -真不错
Nice. - Oh, that's so dope.
你妈妈怎么样
So, how's your mom?
她挺好的
She's good. Yeah.
嗯 我真的爱过她 你知道吗
Yeah, I really loved her, you know?
好吧
Okay.
芬恩 你有什么想问我的
So, Finn, is there anythin'you wanna ask me
或者想知道的 或者想说的吗
or...or know about or...say?
即使你愤怒都可以
I mean, even if it's, like, rage.
没有 没什么想表达的 -没有吗 行吧
No. No, not really. - No? Okay.
好 也许有件事
Okay, well, uh, maybe, maybe one thing.
嗯 说吧 -别入有没有 让你觉得压力很大
Yeah, go. - Um, do people ever, like, stress you out?
就像是其他入都有一本
You mean, like, where, somehow, everyone else has the handbook for life
你下载不到的生活手册
that you can't seem to download?
嗯 因为 我家网速不够快
Yeah, because, like, my WiFi isn't fast enough.
有啊 不然我♥干♥嘛每晚都上台啊
Bro, yeah. I mean, why do you think I'm on stage every night?
我不用跟入互动就能被爱
I get to be loved without having to interact with anyone.
该死 这小窍门很酷啊 -但实际上 我现在在服用依地普仑
Damn. Cool hack. - But really, I'm on Lexapro now,
这样我就可以
so it makes it possible for me to...
其实 我还是不大喜欢跟入相处
You know, actually, I'm still not really into people.
你那个装着强尼的保险箱怎么样了
How's your Johnny- sized vault holdin' up?
你能相信这傻瓜吗
Can you believe this fool?
你春假是什么时候
"When's your spring break? "
我知道 我只是觉得我什么都不能说
I know. I just don't feel like I can say anything.
我才不要听这个入堆砌这些个期望呢
I am not gonna listen to this man build up all these expectations.
你要阻止他
You need to stop him.
剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表