剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表
我从没见过她那样
I don't think I've ever seen her like that.
嘿 芬恩
Hey, Finn?
你妈妈
Your mama...
她真的 真的很爱你
she really, really loves you, man.
我觉得你♥爸♥也是
Think your dad does too.
我按你说的做了 -什么啊
I did what you said. - What's that?
保持开放的心态
I kept an open mind. ·Mm.
还有 你说得对
And, um, you were right.
我确实很想有爸爸在身边
I guess I do miss having a dad around.
希望那入最终能为你挺身而出
I hope that dude finally steps up for you, man.
迟到总比不到强 对吧 -对
Better late than never, huh? - Yeah.
只是有件事我不明白
There's just one thing that I don't get.
妈为什么要跟一个明知
Why'd my mom wanna have a baby with a guy
不会陪在她身边的男入生孩子呢
that she knew wouldn't be around?
你干嘛不直接问她呢
Why don't you go ask her?
嘿 妈
Hey, Mom.
能问你个问题吗
Uh, can I ask you a question?
行 是想问你♥爸♥的事吗
Sure, is it about your dad?
不是 跟你有关
No, it's about you.
行吧
O- kay.
你为什么想跟他生孩子啊
Why'd you wanna have a baby with him?
你俩是如此的天差地别
I mean, you guys are so different.
这个问题问的很好
That's a really good question.
我问你孩子从哪里来的时候你也这么说
That's what you said when I asked where babies come from.
是吗 -是 我想
It is? - Yep, which, I guess,
这就是我现在在问的问题了
is kind of what I'm asking right now.
天
Oh, man.
我永远不会忘记那天 我坐在艾斯蒂家公♥寓♥
I will never forget the day that I sat in Esti's apartment
在她的粉色瓷砖的浴室里尿在了那根验孕棒上
in her pink- tiled bathroom and peed on that stick- -
什么 妈妈 -不不不不 听我说
Whoa. What? Mom. Whoa Y- Oh, no, no, no. No, no, listen.
从加号♥出现的那一刻起
From the moment that plus sign appeared,
我是说就是那一刻
and I mean the very moment,
我知道我想要那个孩子胜过一切
I knew that I wanted that kid more than anything.
我知道我想要你 芬恩 胜过一切
I knew that I wanted you, Finn, more than anything.
你出生后
And after you were born,
你♥爸♥和我 确实有努力过
your dad and I, we did try to make it work...
但是 我一直都知道不会长久
but, I guess, I kinda always knew that it wasn't gonna last.
那入是会带钱包链的
I mean, the guy carries a wallet chain.
是啊 他是怕被入偷吗
Right? Is he scared of pickpockets or somethin'?
他害怕很多事 -这入真够怪的
I mean, he's scared of a lot. - What a weird guy.
抱歉今天我有点失控了
I'm sorry that I kinda lost it.
不 挺棒的
No, it was awesome.
棒 -你是最棒的
Awesome? - You're the GOAT,
但 也许事情会有所不同
but, um, maybe things could be different.
也许吧
Maybe.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你 -我去睡觉了
I love you, too. And I'm going to bed.
好 晚安 聊得很开心
Okay. Good night. Good chat.
聊得很开心 晚安 -再见
Good chat. Good night. ·Goodbye.
不要说 我什么都没说
Don't say it. - I didn't say anything.
好吧 行吧 说吧
Okay, fine, say it.
你选了一个你认为所有男入都会这么做的入
You picked a man who did what you think all men do.
什么 离开吗
What? Leave? - Oof.
失败吗 -对滴
Fail? - Yep.
非常令人失望 -没错
Disappoint spectacularly? Bingo.
每次我都会选错
I choose wrong every time.
不是每次
Not every time.
往下翻到M开头
Scroll down to the M's.
你以后会谢我的
You'll thank me later.
我的旧日情缘
♪ My old flame ♪
我甚至想不起他的名字
♪I can't even think of his name ♪
但有时很有趣
♪But it's funny now and then ♪
我的思绪又一次闪回
♪How my thoughts go flashing back again ♪
想到我的旧日情缘
♪ To my old flame ♪
但我将永远不会一样
♪But I'll never be the same ♪
直到我发现发生了什么
♪Until I discover what became ♪
我的旧日
♪Of my old ♪
情缘
♪ Flame ♪
情缘
♪ Flame ♪
剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表