剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表
是 -是 我觉得
Yeah. Yeah, and I think one
我学到的一件事是
of the things that I'm learning,
就是有时候放手是唯一的选择
is that letting go, sometimes, is the only option.
我说这话是带着满满的爱的
So, I'm saying this with so much love,
但我了解我爸
but knowing my dad,
我觉得你也该稍微放放手了
I feel like you need to learn to let go a little too.
嗯 我不是这种人
Yeah, that's not me.
行吧 但你知道 也许你可以找人聊聊
Okay, but you know, maybe you could talk to somebody about that.
然后 除我之外的某个人
And- - Like, somebody other than me.
因为我有点担心你的处理方式
Cause I'm a little bit worried about your processing.
可以结束了吗
Can we be done now?
不是吧 -是
Really? - Yeah.
我 行吧
I- - Okay.
主宰 主宰
JDominate, dominate J
介意我问个问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a question?
问问题之前不用征求意见 直接问就行
You ain't gotta ask before you ask somethin". Just ask.
抱歉 我只是 我从没能跟我爸聊过这些
Sorry, I just- - I- I've never been able to talk to my dad about all of this.
哪些 -毒品还有犯罪活动
About all what? - The drugs and the criminal activity.
我不吸毒 -不是
I don't do drugs. Oh, no, no.
我没想暗示说你吸 我只是 你贩毒 对吧
I didn't mean to imply that you do. I just, um- - You sell them, right?
你是联邦警♥察♥吗 -不是
You the Feds? - No.
逗你呢
I'm just playin' with you.
我不站街角卖♥♥毒品 如果你是这意思的话
Look, I'm not out. on the corner slangin'packets, if that's what you mean.
不 显然不 但是吧 你到底是干嘛的
Oh, no, obviously. But, um, uh, you know, what, what exactly do you do?
我不会跟别人说的
And I'm not gonna tell anybody.
我只是 我不大了解我爸的这一面
I just- - I- I don't really know this side of my dad.
我给那些给站街角卖♥♥毒品
Look, I supply to people who supply to people
供货的人供货
who supply to people who stand on the corner.
所以你就类似于区域销♥售♥副总裁
Oh, so you're like a regional vice president of sales?
嗯 我更愿意先把自己看作是个生意人
Yeah. I like to consider myself a businessman first.
你挺有意思的 -是吗
You funny. - Am I?
我还有一个问题
But I just have one more question.
你有没有 想过做点不一样的事
Do you, um, do you ever think about doing something different?
就是风险没那么大的
Uh, you know, less risky.
想过啊 一直都想
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, all the time.
但毒品赚钱啊 有钱就有权
But the drugs bring money, money brings power,
有权就有女人 -你想有人爱你
power brings women and- - - And you wanna be loved.
那肯定的 -是 我们都想
Bet. Yeah. Well, that's what we all want.
我也想多样化我的
I mean, I also wanna diversify
股票投资组合
my stock portfolio.
好吧 你知道我爸什么时候回来吗
Okay. Do you know when, uh, my dad will be back?
回来这里吗 -是呀 他跟你们住一起对吧
What? Here? - Yes. He's staying with you guys, right?
不 你♥爸♥不搞这些的
Nah. Your dad ain't tryin' to fucks with all this.
慢着 你以为他搞这个
Wait, that's what you thought?
你是真不了解他啊 对不
You really don't know him, do you?
你旧狱友们呢
What about your old associates?
他们怎么了
What about"em?
无处可去的时候 应该很想
I mean, I imagine it might be tempting to reach out,
联♥系♥他们吧
with nowhere else to go.
完全不想
Not at all, man.
我坐那么久的牢
I didn't serve all that time
可不是为了出狱以后重蹈覆辙的
just to get out and do the same shit all over again.
上次被捕
Gettin' arrested that last time
让我对这个问题有了全新的认识
brought that home to me on a whole, a whole new level, man.
当然
Of course, it did.
那你现在住哪儿
So, where you been stayin'?
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
湖街的维京酒店
Uh, the Viking on Lake Street.
我以为那里几年前就关门了
Oh, wow. I thought they closed that place years ago.
是 可能是该关了
Yeah...Probably should've.
我不按小时租 而是按天租的话
I get a discount for rentin' by the day...
有折扣
not just the hour.
你不打算问我佩吉的事
So...you're not gonna ask me about Paige?
事实上 不打算
Matter of fact, no. I'm not.
你不关心她怎么样了
You don't care how she's doin?
我关心啊 但我想做些之前没做过的事
I care, but I'm tryna do somethin' I didn't do before.
建立边界感 我不能带入私人感情
Have boundaries. I can't get personal.
是 我懂
Yeah, I got you.
那你的计划是
So, your plan is?
如我所说 找份工作 把炖菜的酱汁调到完美
Like I said, get a job. Get the roux for my gumbo just right.
然后搞清楚GPT是个什么东西
And figure out what in the hell GPT- Chat is.
是啊 -外面的生活很艰难啊
Yeah? - Life outside is hard, baby.
真的
I ain't gon' lie.
所以你决定通过再次离开独自应对
So, you just decided to make it more challenging by leaving again
增加难度吗
and goin' it alone?
我不能回去佩吉家
I can't go back to Paige.
我在那里就是个负担
I'm a burden there, man.
行吧 我 我没法跟你聊佩吉的事
Okay, I...I can't really talk to you about Paige
但我可以跟你聊你的事
but I can talk to you about you,
以及你觉得是负担 也可以成为他人的支持这点
and how the other side of being a burden is being a support.
我回去那里的唯一原因是
The only reason for me to go back there
因为我外孙需要我
is because my grandson needs me.
但我得想明白怎么能以更积极的形象出现在芬恩面前
But I gotta figure out how I can show up for Finn in a way that's better than.
而不是像在你不想谈及的女人面前出现那样
how I showed up for the woman you tryin' so hard not to talk about.
好吧 -好
Okay. Okay.
说得好
Touche. -
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你来见我 闺女
Thanks for meetin' me, babygirl.
我没生你气
I'm not mad at you.
我还挺希望你生气的
I almost wish you were.
我坐在这看着你
I'm sittin' and I'm lookin'at you,
感觉你好像一点都不在乎
and it feels to me like you almost don't care.
就像你 根本不在意我
Like you, like you can't give a fuck.
好吧 我知道为什么会有这种感觉
Okay, I see how it could look like that.
但我在乎的 我只是比以前更现实了
But I- I care. I ju- I think I'm just being more realistic than I used to be.
事实就摆在这呢 -你看 就刚才这话
I mean, it is what it is. Now see, that right there,
感觉你放弃了 佩吉
that feels like you're just givin'up, Paige.
就 不屑一顾
Just, pfft.
你看啊 芬恩有点不对劲
Look, something is going on with Finn.
嗯 -我觉得对此我们
Okay. And I think that there is one thing
能做一件事
we could do about it,
但我知道你不信
but I know you don't believe in it,
讲真 我觉得你会拒绝
and honestly, I think you're gonna say no,
其实我完全理解 考虑到要说一堆
which I totally understand, actually, given the whole
婚姻和家庭心理治疗的复杂话术
marriage and family therapy industrial complex- -
我答应
I'll do it.
我说的是家庭心理治疗
I'm talking about family therapy.
你听到了 佩吉 我说了我会去
You heard me, Paige. I said I will go.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
你会去看医生
You'll talk to someone?
有个条件
On one condition.
医生我来选
I get to pick the someone.
我一般会从“是什么原因让你们今天过来这里”开始
I normally start with, "What brought you in today, "
但 我已经知道了
but, uh, I already know.
知道我撞车了
That I crashed a car?
不是 我在电视上看过你
No, I saw you on TV.
你看起来是个心直口快的人
You seem like a straight shooter.
这正是我们需要的
And that's what we need. -
这里的我们不包括我
Uh- - - Well, that"we"does not include me.
他也不是医生
And he is not a doctor.
我更喜欢用“家庭激进疗法教练”这个词
The term I prefer is, uh, "family radical healing coach. "
看到没 -而且我有哈佛大学博士学位
See? - And I have a PhD from Harvard.
我可以在大公♥司♥里做心理咨♥询♥
Now, I could practice therapy in the corporate world,
但我选择治愈大众
but...I choose to heal people.
你觉得你能治愈我们吗
You think you can heal us?
如果你想被治愈的话
If that's what you want.
你想吗 -想
Is that what you want? - Yes, it is.
因为你得心诚
Because you have to really want it.
很多人做不到 很多人不敢
Lotta people can't. Lotta people don't dare.
剧集 | 未坐监(2023) | 导航列表