剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
你呢
And you?
同意她的观点吗
You agree with her?
是 我同意她的观点
Yes. I agree with her.
拜托 哥们 真的很无聊
Come on, man, it was boring.
我明白 你在这里呆了很久
I get it, you've been here forever,
可你还是写了一部关于酒店的戏
but you did a play about a hotel!
马克·吐温不是教育我们 要写自己熟悉的领域吗
But didn't Mark Twain say you should write what you know?
马克·吐温是个蠢蛋
Well, Mark Twain's a dumbass.
你得出去见见世面
You gotta get out in the world, man.
没错 相信我
Yeah. Look, trust me,
你不会想独自度过余生的
you don't want to spend the rest of your life alone.
最后落得跟一辆车讲话
You end up talking to a car.
对 就跟你一样
Yeah, like this guy.
知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我不能总等观众来
I can't wait here for my audience.
我需要走出去 搜寻我的观众
I need to get out there and hunt my audience down.
不 不 我不是这个意思
Oh, no, no, that's not what I meant.
你就是这个意思
No, that's exactly what you meant.
我要走出去 我要拥抱混乱
I'm gonna get out there, and I'm gonna embrace the chaos.
谁知道呢说 不定我还能谈一场恋爱呢
Who knows, maybe I'll even fall in love!
巡演开始了
The show is going on the road!
太美了 伙计
That was beautiful, man!
这一夜真是充满了第一次
Well, a night of firsts.
我收获了第一个诚恳批评
My first honest critique,
我第一次让人活着离开这里
first people I ever let leave here alive,
但最重要的是 我第一次有了两大粉丝
but most importantly, my first two fans.
你们两个
You two.
我给你画了个大头照
I got you a headshot.
还配有铭文
There's an inscription in that.
后会有期 -后会无期可还行
"See you soon." - I hope not.
嘿 感谢你的坦诚
Hey, thanks for being honest.
♪来吧♪
Come on
♪来吧♪
Come on
♪来吧♪
Come on
♪欧耶♪
Yeah
♪宝贝 那条丁字裤♪
Baby That thong
♪我说了 我说我喜欢你这样♪
I said I like the way
♪宝贝♪
Baby
♪我说我喜欢你这样♪
Listen Said I like the way
♪你似乎没听见我的话♪
I don't think you heard me
♪宝贝♪
Baby
♪耶♪
Yeah
我得承认我没想到
You know, I have to admit I didn't think
咱们可以活着出来
we were gonna make it out of there alive.
你要是早开口大声说话
I mean, it would have been a lot easier
事情会简单很多
if you had piped up instead of just trying to--
别这样 你还没吸取教训吗
oh, come on! Have you learned nothing?
你到底有什么毛病啊
What is your problem anyway?
我要找一个人
I'm trying to find someone.
我还有别的地方要去
Well, I'm trying to get somewhere,
光是看那场糟心的演出
and I lost a hell of a lot of time
就已经耽误了我很多时间
watching that god-awful play.
你要是把枪放下 我就尽量
If you put the gun down, I'll drop you off
把你送到你想去的地方 好吗
as close as I can to where you're going. Deal?
好 但枪我要留着
Fine. But I'm keeping the gun.
别这样 那是把新枪 好好 拿去吧
No, come on, that one's new. All right, all right, take it.
你叫什么名字
What's your name anyway?
好 我先来 嗨 我是约翰
Okay, I'll start. Hi, I'm John.
你是
You're...?
布丽姬特吗
Bridget?
尤兰达 珍妮弗
Yolanda? Jennifer?
既然你喜欢安静
Okay. So, since you like to be quiet,
我就这么叫你安静
that's what I'm gonna call you: Quiet.
可以吗 安静 -好的
Is that okay, Quiet? - Yep.
你真不打算告诉我你的真名吗
So, you're really not gonna tell me your name?
不打算
Nope.
好吧
Fine.
让我把你丢在荒郊野外岭
Makes it easier when I drop your ass off
就省事多了 安静
in the middle of nowhere, Quiet.
打起精神 菜鸟
Sack up, newbs.
来了个
Got a live one.
我会拦停他们
I'll stop the vehicle
要求他们出示开放道路许可证
and demand to see their open road license.
拿不出就不许过
If they don't got it, they don't pass.
怎么啦
What?
抱歉 我有一个问题
Hey, sorry, just one question.
我们要带他们去哪
Where do we bring 'em?
那我们为什么要拦停他们
Oh, and why are we stopping them?
什么是开放道路许可证
And what's an open road license?
这常见 -快上去吧
Is it common at the-- - Just get in.
在工作中学习 我表示尊重
We learn on the job. I respect that.
我从没在定居点外
I've never seen a checkpoint
见过检查站
that wasn't outside of a settlement.
地图上没标记这些人
And these guys aren't on the map.
看来又要延误了
So, more delays.
让我来交涉吧
Let me do all the talking.
我常和这些人打交道
I deal with these guys all the time.
我会他们的行话
I speak their lingo.
嘿 请出示ORL
Hey, ORL, please.
你刚让我给你口♥活♥儿么
Did you just ask me for oral?
不 先生 是ORL
Uh, no, sir. ORL.
开放道路许可证
Open road license.
这个缩写也太猥琐了
That's an awful acronym.
听着我只是个送奶工
Hey, look, I'm just a milkman.
只是路过 伙计 拜托
I'm just passing through, man. Come on.
顺便一提 你们看起来真精神
And you guys look great, by the way.
我喜欢你的衬衫 伙计
I love your shirts, man.
你们是俱乐部的 还是什么球队的
What are you, like a club or a team or something?
我们是执法警官
We're officers. Of the law.
哦 愤怒的黑人朋友 好吧
Ah, angry black friend. Okay.
嘿 你去哪儿 回车里来
Hey, where-- Get back in the car!
听你朋友的话
Listen to your friend!
吃屎吧你 混♥蛋♥
Eat my ass, motherfucker!
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表