剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
就在这里
is here.
哇 这故事真酷
Wow, cool story.
这是一场误会 好吗
There's been a misunderstanding, all right?
我不是罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
我只是个送牛奶的
I'm a milkman on a delivery.
我知道你跟这个女孩有梁子
Now I know you got a beef with the girl.
但跟我一点关系没有啊
Pfft, that ain't got nothin' to do with me, right?
我才不管你送什么货
I don't give a fuck about your delivery.
我在乎的是
What I do give a fuck about,
你手里怎么会有这个
is how you would happen to have this.
我花了几十年修建了哨所和检查站
I have spent decades building outposts and checkpoints,
都被这张地完美图避开
but this map manages to avoid damn near every one.
告诉我你的制图师是谁
I want the name of your cartographer.
我的 我的什么
My carta-ta-- my what?
给你画地图的人
Your mapmaker.
不是的 老兄
Oh, no, man. I found that
地图是我在路边捡到的
on the side of the road, dude.
你想要就拿去
Come on. You want it, take it.
你真觉得我有那么蠢吗
You really think I'm that stupid?
没有 不不不 完至没有
No. No, no, no, no, no, not at all.
我知道这个世界的规矩 警官
I know how this world works, officer.
你表示尊重 我很感激
A little respect, I appreciate that,
但郑重声明 叫我探员
but for the record, it's Agent.
这样吧 我叫你斯通探员
Even better, Agent, uh, Stone.
我不知道这张地图完美避开了你的哨所
I didn't know this map avoided your routes.
我真不知道
I did not know.
我现在知道了
Now, I do know.
不如我去办个你们一直
So, how about I get one of those licenses
在说的驾照
I keep hearing so much about,
然后放我高高兴兴上路
and I go on my merry way?
你干嘛要这样啊
Why'd you do that?
这就没必要了
Oh, that was unnecessary.
你甚至都不能自己动手
Couldn't even do it yourself.
先待上几小时把 咱们我们聊聊你的态度
We'll revisit that attitude in a few hours.
好期待呢
Can't wait.
把那个制图者给我找到
Get the name of the mapmaker.
只要泄露消息 整个大坝都会毁掉
One leak could bring the whole dam down.
来 快点 快点
Come on, come on, hurry.
快走 到后面去
Let's go. - Get in back.
管它合不合法
Don't matter if it's legal.
这是最后一个了
That's the last one.
你好啊 邻居 需要帮忙吗
Hey, neighbor, need some help?
谢谢 玛吉
Thanks, Margie.
你和瑞克还好吗
How are you and Rick holding up?
外面太可怕了
Oh, it's scary out there.
我们前几天被抢劫了
Looters hit us the other day.
我们去警♥察♥局寻求帮助 但是
We went to the station for help, but...
警所被烧毁了
The station burned down.
是啊 周二被暴徒烧毁的
Yeah, bastards torched it on Tuesday.
大家只能靠自己了
It's every man for himself.
玛吉 你在干什么
Margie, what are you doing?
瑞克 快进来
Rick, get in here!
去拿他的枪
Get the gun.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, bro.
看看后面 他的步♥枪♥在不在
Check the back for his rifles.
检查一下橱柜
Check the cabinets, too!
这里啥都没有 只有《杂耍》
Ain't nothing back here but "Juggs!"
那是什么 水吗
Of what? Of-of water?
不 是杂♥志♥
No, like the magazine,
两人行 大胸黄♥片♥
two Gs, big boob porn.
当然 斯通警官喜欢大奶♥子♥
Of course, Officer Stone is into big titties.
猪哕
Pig.
我找到了 咱们走
I got 'em. Let's jet.
你们为什么这么对我
Why are you guys doing this?
你说过了 大家都得靠自己
Like you said, every man for himself.
我们得在事态变糟之前 离开这座城
We're getting out of this city before it all goes up,
反正你一直以来都挺浑的
and you've always been kind of an asshole.
走
Go.
回见 警官
Later, officer.
虽然你速度和准确度都不错
While I give you points for velocity and precision,
段朝他的脸吐口水实在太蠢了
spit washing his face was a stupid fuckin' idea.
我刚才差点就要把我们弄出去了
I was this close to talking us outta here.
你为什么要那样做
Why did you do that?
你干嘛不告诉他制图师是谁
Why didn't you tell him who made your shitty map?
因为不关你的事
That's none of your business.
瞧 你的问题有答案了
Oh, look at that. You answer your own questions.
你真让我头疼
Yo, you're a pain in my ass.
你跪舔啊 -你想得美
Oh, blow me. - You wish.
不太可能
Pfft, not likely.
傻♥逼♥ -混♥蛋♥
Prick. - Asshole.
斯通对这个信息很重视
Stone is really counting on us to get this info, man.
所以我们不能搞砸了 斯图
So, we can't fuck this up, Stu.
说得好像我会搞砸似的
You say that like I'm gonna fuck it up.
我是说我们得全力以赴 好吗
All I'm saying is, we gotta go hard, okay?
认真对待
Put your game face on.
我们的座右铭是什么
Now what's our motto?
又大又甩
Big, swinging--
我们要骄傲地甩起大屌♥ -甩起大屌♥
We got big swinging dicks. - Swinging dicks.
没错 我们他妈的事老大
That's right, and we're in motherfucking charge.
操♥你♥妈♥ -操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you. - Fuck you.
这是干啥
What the fuck is that?
这是美国手语中大屌♥的意思
It's American sign language for big balls.
拿刑具了吗 不是打算折磨我们吗
Y'all got saws and shit in there to torture us?
说 地图是谁画的
Tell us who made that map,
我们就不折磨你了
and you'll never need to find out.
哇哦 你还真不是个新手
Ooh, you do this a lot.
把这些表格填一式三份填好
Fill out these forms in triplicate.
太可怕了
That's scary.
会很可怕
Oh, it will be.
你等着吧
Yeah, it will be.
要是我不知道自己的DOB呢
So, what if I don't know my DOB?
是出生日期的意思 -好吧
It means date of birth. - Okay.
如果我这个也不知道呢
So, what if I don't know that either?
播放
Turn it on.
♪我是芭比女孩 在芭比的世界里♪
I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
♪我喜欢这种塑料生活♪
Life in plastic it's fantastic
算你走运 我喜欢这歌♥
You're lucky I love this song!
一会儿就不喜欢了
Not for long.
你可以给我梳头 给我换衣服
You can brush my hair undress me everywhere
大声点
Louder!
♪想象力♪
Ahh! Imagination
♪生活是你自己创造的♪
Life is your creation
♪来吧 芭比 咱们去派对♪
Come on Barbie let's go party
♪我是芭比女孩 在芭比的世界里♪
I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
快写
Get writing!
♪我喜欢这种塑料生活♪
Life in plastic it's fantastic
这笔怎么这么点儿
Why is the pencil so small?
我们只有这么点儿的笔 继续写
That's all we got! Keep writing!
N- P- X- T- Z.
N-P-X-T-Z.
你来
Now, you.
F- U- C- K- U(操♥你♥妈♥)
F-U-C-K-U.
他们眼睛看起来有点干 对不对
Eyes look a little dry, don't they?
不是吧兄弟
Aww, come on, man. Ahh!
别别别 天
No, no, no, no! Oh, God!
对不起 我天
Sorry. Oh, my God. Ugh!
♪你可以触摸 可以赏玩♪
You can touch you can play
♪只要你说我是你的♪
If you say I'm always yours
♪我是芭比世界的芭比女生♪
I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
告诉我们制图师是谁 否则就死
Give us the mapmaker or meet yours.
等等 你意思是
Wait, did you mean
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表