剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
你的做法太渣了
It was pretty shitty.
最渣最渣的
It was the shittiest.
哟 姑娘 你这就迫不及待了
Damn, girl, you gonna jump up on it already. Ow!
不是 有点不对劲
Come on, man, something's wrong.
主驾驶 我们受到攻击了
Drive-by! - We're taking fire!
是执法部门 趴下
It's the law. Get down!
四号♥车有人员伤亡
We have casualties in rig four!
八号♥车需要医护人员
We need a medic on rig eight!
我需要支援 快上
I need backup now! Move it!
有个执法混♥蛋♥杀了我们三个司机
Some piece of shit lawman killed three of our drivers.
我们去把人数圆回来
We're about to make it more than even.
我要是你 会拿上重武器
If I were you, I would get some better artillery
而不是那些人手里的豌豆枪
than them dinky pea-shooters everyone had.
我觉得她说的对
Looks like she's got the right idea.
这一把 它在对我说话
This one. It speaks to me.
对 我也有同感
Yeah, it speaks to me, too.
它在说 我太重了
It says, "I'm too heavy."
车能搞定的 傻冒
The car can handle it, dickhead.
这关乎平衡
It's about balance.
武器 盔甲 速度和操控能力要分配好
We have weapons, armor, speed, and handling.
太重一种 就会损失其他
Too much of one, you lose the other.
车太重 速度太低
Car's too heavy, low speed,
操纵起来太慢
sluggish handling.
所以如果我们想增加重量
So if we're gonna add any weight,
我建议增加盔甲
I say we add armor.
如果你开得够快 就没关系
If you're fast enough, it won't matter.
你是在恭维我吗
Did you just give me a compliment?
我说的是如果
I said if.
哦 你好啊
Oh, hello.
不敢相信这玩意儿瓦茨就这么放着不用
I can't believe Watts just had this shit laying around.
你知道防弹玻璃多罕见吗
Do you know how rare ballistic glass is?
这是挡风玻璃策蛋别激动
It's a windshield, you fucking dork. Relax.
别一副第一次被人舔席的表情
You're acting like you just got your first BJ.
这玩意儿可是防弹的
This shit is bulletproof!
而且告诉你
And when I got my first BJ,
我第一次被人舔席相当销魂
I was very nice, I'll have you know.
我还说了谢谢
I even said thank you.
我敢说你也说了“拜托”
I bet you had to say please, too.
你从哪儿学到这些跟车有关的知识
How do you know how to do all this stuff anyway?
你就多试试
Mnh, you just try different pieces
直到找到适合的那一款啊
'til you find the one that fits.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
总得有人教你怎么做
Somebody had to teach you how to do this.
有些事是天生的比如呼吸或开车
Some things come natural, like breathing or driving.
不 这不是天生的
No, it's not natural.
开车是需要学的
You have to be taught how to drive.
不用 -用
Nuh-unh. - Uh-huh.
不用
Nuh-unh.
婴儿就不会开车
Babies don't know how to drive.
你好好想想
Think about that.
我觉得已经大功告成了
I think it's done.
揭晓真♥相♥的一刻到了
Here's the moment of truth.
你想给她取个啥名
What do you want to name her?
不知道 伊芙琳这个名字你是怎么选的
Pfft, I don't know, I mean, how did you decide on Evelyn?
她给人感觉就该叫伊芙琳
Mnh-mnh, she just felt like an Evelyn.
我找到一个车牌 上面写着“伊芙琳”
And I found a license plate that said "Evelyn."
好吧 小偷
Okay, thief.
我不知道 这堆垃圾
I don't know, this hunk of junk
感觉像是
feels like...
路毙
Roadkill.
路毙 我喜欢
Roadkill. I love it.
这时候有点音乐就好了
I wish we had some tunes.
不 不要混音带
Oh, no, not a mix.
好听不好听全靠赌
No, that's like Russian roulette.
别这样啊
Come on.
为了塔莎
For Tasha.
看来你运气不错
You got lucky.
好了 瓦茨 我们准备出发了
Okay, Watts, we're ready to roll.
♪你想要一切♪
You want it all
♪但是你不能拥有一切♪
But you can't have it
我觉得我们准备好大干一场了
I think we're ready to fuck shit up.
现在成“我们”了
Oh, there's a "we" now.
听着 要是我们没能成功 -少说丧气话
Look, if we don't make it-- - Fuck that shit.
要么去旧金山 要么完蛋
San Francisco or bust, baby.
♪就是它♪
It's it
♪这是什么♪
What is it
♪就是它了♪
It's it
所以 这里就是斯通的封锁线了
So this is Stone's blockade.
厚墩墩的
Girthy.
我没看到警♥察♥ 也许他们都走了
I don't see any lawmen. Maybe they all left.
汽车坟场 真是一点也不恐怖呢
A car graveyard, not creepy at all.
反抗军
Huh, "resisted."
你说什么?
What'd you say?
没什么 我只是把这行字念出来
What? I'm just saying what they're saying.
斯通就在这里
Stone's here.
什么
What?
怎么停下来了
Why'd we stop?
我要把你的蛋蛋压成柿饼 送奶工
I'm gonna make truck nuts out of your ballsack, milkman!
该说不说 这家伙陷阱设得很好
Gotta hand it to the guy, he's got good traps.
帮个忙呗 -我们这就来
A little help? - We're on it.
宝贝 这里的情况看起来不利
Uh, baby, things aren't looking so good out here.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
马上就要对我们有利了 安珀
The wind's about to change in our favor, Amber.
龙♥卷♥风♥要来了
A twister's coming.
真♥他♥妈♥受够那个小丑了
I'm so sick of that fucking clown!
是时候了 斯图 点起来吧
It's time, Stu. Light 'er up.
游戏时间到
Time to play.
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表