剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
《烈火战车》前情提要
嗨 无名氏
Hi, John.
我叫乌鸦 我是新旧金山营运长
I'm Raven, COO of New San Francisco.
我想雇你去取包裹 把它带回来
I want to hire you to pick up a package, bring it back.
如果你去新芝加哥的话
If you go to New Chicago,
我会让你成为新旧金山的市民
I will make you a citizen of New San Francisco.
算了 既然你总是沉默不语 我决定叫你静默
Okay. So since you like to be quiet, that's what I'm going to call you. Quiet.
可以吗 静默
Is that okay, Quiet?
那不是生日小丑
That ain't no birthday clown.
西海岸无人不知甜牙小丑
There's not a person on the West Coast that hasn't heard of Sweet Tooth.
这样一定很好玩
This is gonna be fun!
我们能不能回到车上一决高下
Any chance we get this back in the cars?
往东走的路和这里的路不一样
The roads out east aren't like the roads here.
外面一片混乱 无名氏
There's chaos out there, John.
史都 我觉得我们志同道合
You know, Stu, I got a feeling you and I are kindred spirits.
麦可
Mike!
你♥他♥妈♥蠢死了 -你也是
Well, you're fucking stupid! - Well, so are you!
你想叫它什么
What do you want to name him?
公路杀手
Roadkill.
无名氏 恭喜
Congratulations, John.
欢迎来到新旧金山
Welcome to New San Francisco.
她不准进去
She's not allowed to enter.
你要进城 去过幸福的生活
You're going to go in, and you're going to be happy.
静默
Quiet...
不 静默
No. Quiet!
是你一直在抢劫送奶员
You're the one who's been robbing milkmen.
城里人掌管一切太久了
The insiders have been running this shit for far too long.
是时候跟别人分享财富
It's time somebody shared the wealth.
听说你认识我哥哥
I heard you know my brother.
你觉得帮我升级住家就能让我留下 不用了
You think a residential upgrade is going to keep me here? Pass.
这是你长大的地方
This is where you grew up.
跟静默一起待在外面才像回到家
I found my home out there with Quiet.
一项锦标赛即将举♥行♥
There's going to be a tournament.
无名氏 你一定要开车
You will drive, John Doe.
你得帮我赢
You're going to help me win.
圣何塞 加州
正在放映《小捣蛋闯天关》[1998年电影]
慢点 慢点
Slow down, slow down!
乌鸦 你疯了
Raven, you're crazy.
1998年
我的老天爷
Holy shit.
德斯蒂尼是不是刚刚上了乔希和布莱斯
Did Destiny just bone Josh and Bryce?
德斯蒂尼真是个伪君子
Destiny is such a hypocrite.
乌鸦 咱们为什么非要去这个史上最烂的毕业派对
Raven, why are we going to the douchiest graduation party ever?
我们干点什么别的不好吗
What if we do literally anything else?
或者我们让命运决定
Or we let the fates decide.
好吧 那个看起来很糟
Okay, that seems bad.
不 牌面显示一切都会好的
No, it means things are going to get better.
再过几个月 我们就都能去加州大学圣克鲁兹分校了
In a few months, we're going to UC Santa Cruz,
我们到时候就不用理这些废物了
and we're going to leave these losers behind.
到时候只有我们两个 凯莉
Then it's just you and me, Kelly.
但在那之前
First,
咱们得挫挫德斯蒂尼的锐气
we gotta take Destiny down a peg.
你们两个搞哥特的最好别是在搞什么巫术
You carpet munchers better not be doing any witchcraft.
我们这里信仰上帝
This is a house of the Lord.
塔罗只是算着玩
Tarot is just for fun.
它可能会揭示点你没预料到的东西
It might reveal something you didn't expect.
算算我们俩 来吧
Do us. Come on.
说不定能揭示为什么你这么漂亮 对不对
Maybe it'll reveal why you're so hot, huh?
死神牌
死神牌意味着一个阶段的结束 以及一个新阶段的开始
The death card means one phase is ending as a new one begins.
不就是说我们要毕业了么
We're graduating. Duh.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你身体里蕴含着新的生命
You have new life inside you.
不可能 我们只肛♥交♥
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. We only do anal.
抱歉 怎么啦
Oh, sorry. What? What?
大家都知道的
Everybody knows.
高塔牌 死神牌
你们的关系中可能存在欺骗
There might be deceit in the relationship.
德斯蒂尼是你的真命天女 还是别人的
Is Destiny your destiny or someone else's?
够了
Enough!
你这不过是些对上帝不敬的恶魔崇拜
This is nothing but a bunch of unholy demon worship!
等等
Wait.
有些人就是没法接受黑暗魔法
Some people just can't handle their dark magic.
宝宝
Honey bear?
宝宝 我来了
Honey bear, I'm coming.
德斯蒂尼 哦
Destiny! Oh...
你还好吗 怎么了
You okay? What is it?
谁干的
Who did this?
恶魔牌
哦 老天啊
Oh, god!
德斯蒂尼
Destiny! Destiny!
凯莉
Kelly?
凯莉 你在哪呢
Kelly, where are you?
恶魔牌
新旧金山
《烈火战车2》[游戏 1996年发行]
操
Ah, shit!
墙内更安全
你好 我的名字是无名氏
披萨外送员
无名氏 送披萨的
John Doe, pizza delivery man.
嘿
Hey!
你们先走
You guys go ahead.
我要在这撒个尿
I'm gonna baptize this church over here.
这操蛋的管道
Goddamn poles.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
无名氏 披萨外送员
John Doe, pizza delivery man.
你好 我的名字是无名氏
披萨外送员
我的眼睛
My eye!
地狱见吧
See you in hell!
《烈火战车》
第二季 第一集
咱们看看
Let's see.
"阿尔法"乌鸦驻扎在凯莉家酒吧
Alpha Raven is stationed at Kelly's Bar.
"贝塔"乌鸦 我需要你领导金门公园的社区会议 保证他们守规矩
Beta, I need you to lead the community meeting at Golden Gate Park. Keep them in line.
"伽马"乌鸦 处理一下码头的罢♥工♥
Gamma, put an end to the work stoppage at the wharf.
提醒一下港口的老大 我不介意把他女儿的药停了
Remind the port master I'm happy to hold back on his daughter's medication.
必须得说
Gotta say,
我还是更喜欢第一个乌鸦 而不是你
I still like the first Raven better than you.
你指的是"市区"乌鸦吗
Ugh, "Downtown" Raven?
大家都喜欢她
Yeah, everyone loves her.
她做得不错 符合大众喜好的形象
She did well, fit the look the public tends to respond to.
不知为何 大家都怕穿套装的妈妈
For some reason, everyone fears mommy in a pantsuit.
在我看来 她有些太自以为是了
In my opinion, she got too big for her blouse.
你知道吗 她来自莫莱斯托
You know she's from Molesto?
你说的是莫德斯托吧
I think you mean Modesto.
很明显 你没去过那
Clearly, you've never been there.
我也得说
I gotta say,
我不喜欢她对待你的方式
I didn't like the way she handled you.
锦标赛可能随时要宣布开办了
The tournament could be announced any minute.
你非但没在训练中占得先机 还像个混♥蛋♥一样在外面乱跑
And instead of having a leg up on training, you've been running around like a jackass.
我理解
And I get it.
那个朝你开了一枪的女孩很特别
That girl who shot you in the chest was special.
我曾经也有个特别的人
I had someone special too.
我们一起做了仇敌的娃娃
We made dolls of our enemies together.
听好了 如果我想让你快乐
See, if I want you to feel joy,
你就会快乐
you'll feel joy.
但如果我想让你感受痛苦
And if I want you to feel pain...
那我就会感到快乐
Uh-oh, then I get to feel joy.
你想怎么逃就怎么逃
Try to escape all you want,
但你永远逃不出我的手掌心
but you'll always be here in my grasp!
想离开这座城市的唯一途径 就是替我参赛
The only way you're getting out of this city is by driving my car.
你要帮我把凯莉带回来
You will help me bring back Kelly!
凯莉是谁
Who's Kelly?
你最近不乖 无名桑
You've been a bad boy, Jonathan.
我不叫那个
That's not my name.
从今天开始 你训练 然后回家睡觉
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表