剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
♪她的咪♥咪♥就像卡卡卡♪
She had dumps like a truck truck truck
♪大腿就像么么么♪
Thighs like what what what
♪一整夜♪
All night long
♪让我看看那条丁字裤♪
Let me see that thong
♪我喜欢这节奏♪
Likin' where the beat go
♪宝贝 放开你的跨部♪
Baby let your bootie go
♪姑娘 请你尽情展示♪
Girl you wanna show
♪那条丁字裤♪
That thong thong thong thong thong
你喜欢银发之神吗
Do you love the silver-haired god?
说实话 别撒谎
And don't lie to me.
当然喜欢 伙计
Yeah, man.
”释放巨龙”我听过好多遍
Look, I listened to "Unleash the Dragon"
都快把光碟听烂了
so many times the disc broke.
我不骗你
I'm not a liar.
你说过要来看我演出的
Well, you said you were coming to my show
然后却开枪打我
and then you shot at me!
那是个误会
It was a misunderstanding.
我从记事起就到处挨人枪子儿
I been getting shot at ever since I can remember.
我估计那是习惯使然
It's force of habit, I guess.
听上去你有很难相信别人
Sounds like you have trust issues.
没错 你说得太对了
Yeah, you're not wrong.
我得承认 你演奏的不错
Nice pipes, dude, I have to say.
那个高音 太完美了
That high note, whoo! It was perfect.
哦 是吗 -当然 我能走了吗
Oh, word? - Yeah, can I go?
我还要赶着去别处
I got somewhere to be.
你不是说要来看我演出吗
I thought you said you were coming to the show!
我当然说过
Of course, I am.
那演出结束后我能走吗
Just can I leave after the show?
这样的话 今晚就是首演夜
Well, in that case, tonight is opening night!
你俩澡洗得怎么样
How were your showers?
我都不记得自己上次摸到热水
Aw, I don't know the last time
是什么时候了 除了自己的尿
I felt hot water that wasn't my own piss.
长官
Uh, sir.
把这当成你维护♥法♥律尊严的
Consider it your recompense
的回报吧
for upholding law and order.
热水澡 热被窝 热饭菜
Warm showers, warm blankets, warm meals.
妈呀 还有土豆泥
Oh. - Aw, fuck, mashed potatoes?
天 瞧那肉汁
And goddamn, look at all that gravy!
咱们要怎么才能拿到饭卡打饭啊
I wonder how we can get one of those punch cards.
接下来 开启你俩的入会仪式
Now, let's proceed to your initiation.
这边请 先生们
Right this way, gentlemen.
映入你们眼帘的 是补给车
What you see down there is our supply truck.
会为我们提供重要供应
It brings us important provisions.
但大家看到 它抛锚了
As you can see, it's broken down.
这就是它动不了的原因
That's why it's not moving.
我需要你们保护好那辆卡车
What I need for you to do is to protect that truck.
谁会抢它
From what?
海鸥
Seagulls.
谢谢了 不用
Skittles? - No, I'm good.
我登台前有点紧张
Pre-show jitters.
听着 感谢你自愿来看我演出
Listen, I really appreciate you coming along willingly.
我一般得把人又踢又闹地
Normally I have to drag people into the theater
拖进剧院
kicking and screaming.
但给你个建议
But word of advice,
你要是中途逃跑 可没什么好下场
you won't like what happens if you run.
什么 他吗
What? Oh, him?
不 他之前就在
Nah, he was here before.
嘿 唐纳德
Hey, Donald.
别担心 他听不见我们说话
Don't worry, he can't hear us.
我喜欢名字 我对名字很着迷
I love names. I'm kind of a name guy.
你知道 名字起对了
You know, the right one can send a shudder
会让人不寒而栗
down your spine.
想知道我叫什么吗
Wanna know what I go by?
西海岸何人不知
There's not a person on the West Coast
蛀牙的大名
that hasn't heard of Sweet Tooth.
明白我的意思吗
See what I mean?
让人有种毛骨悚然的感觉
I mean, you really feel that in your bones!
朋友 你叫什么名字
What's your name, friend?
约翰·多伊
John Doe.
不太行 我打七分
Nah, I'll give it a seven.
名字又不是我挑的
Hey, I didn't pick it.
我不知道自己生下来叫什么
I don't know what name I was born with
也不知道自己到底是谁
or who I am really.
噢 健忘症啊 你是哪个牌子的健忘
Oh, amnesia. What's your brand?
创伤应激 短暂性 还是精神分♥裂♥
Post-traumatic, transient, dissociative?
我只记得自己的初始记忆
All I know is my first memory
是一睁眼 人在车里
is me waking up in my car
脑袋上呱呱冒着血
with blood coming out of my head.
等等 我的初始记忆也是这样
Wait, that's my first memory too!
头上沾满了血
My head covered in blood.
当然 那是因为我正在
Of course, it was being pushed
从我妈妈的产道里出生
out of my mom's whisker biscuit, but...
天 这你都记得
Whoa! You remember that?
是啊 我记得一切
Oh, yeah. I remember everything.
你应该感到庆幸
You should consider yourself lucky.
有些事我宁愿自己不记得
There are some things I wish I could forget.
就比如我小学演《俄克拉何马》时
Like the time I shit my pants
拉裤子那次
in my elementary school production of "Oklahoma".
我眼前还能浮现出观众的表情
I can still see the audience's faces
他们大笑 嘲笑
laughing, mocking.
你知道西斯科的真名是马克吗
Did you know Sisqo's real name was Mark?
有块石头
Oh, a rock.
伙计 你怎么了
Man, what is wrong with you?
你是在憋屁还是怎样
You holding in a fart or something?
这辆卡车真这么重要 干嘛不开走呢
If the truck is so important, why don't they just move it?
事情有点不对劲 伙计
Something doesn't smell right, man.
我觉得没问题啊
Smells good to me.
在西雅图 人人看我们如白♥痴♥
Back in Seattle, they treated us like morons.
再看我们现在 手里端上了点30口径的枪
Now look at us; we holding .30-cals, dude!
加油 亲 集中精力
Come on, baby, get your head in the game.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
这就对了 -去你的
There you go. - Fuck you!
睁大眼睛 孩子们
Eyes up, boys.
只要海鸥敢动我们的供应车一下
Those seagulls lay a fingernail on our supplies,
就开枪打死丫的
it's open season.
什么鬼
What the hell?
嘿 为啥要叫他们海鸥
Hey, why do you call 'em seagulls?
我看他们都是正常的幸存者
These look like normal survivors to me.
他们以垃圾为食 你还能怎么叫
What else would you call a bunch of fucking trash eaters?
老兄 我们真要杀了这些人吗
Dude, are we really gonna kill these guys?
还剩一个 斯图
There's one left, Stu.
归你了
He's all yours.
善后
Clean it up!
瓜爆了
Melon down.
我救了你一把
I saved your ass.
海鸥 屠夫 流亡者
Seagulls, butchers, exiles.
他们认为自己可以游走在灰色的边缘
They see the world in shades of gray.
我要你们两个执法人员做什么
What I need from you two lawmen
就是要给他们看看
is to just show them
世界上只有两种颜色
that there's only two colors in the world,
黑色和蓝色(警服的颜色)
black and blue.
你没打中 斯图 情有可原
Now, you missed, Stu. It can happen to anyone.
新手都这样
Rookie mistake.
下不为例哦
Hey, don't let it happen again.
好吧
Okay.
想吃汉堡吗
You guys want some burgers?
四是四
Bubby-baby, bubby-baby.
十是十
Tip of the teat, tip of the teat.
40是40
Tip of the teat.
14是14
My marvelous mutterer makes me mingy on Monday.
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表