剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
你还觉得自己掌控了一切
and you think you're in control.
我就是掌控了一切
I am in control.
错
No.
你不过就是拿着枪的那个人
You're just the one holdin' the gun.
还有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
咚咚 -谁啊
Knock, knock. - Who's there?
我让你自己选 会很不好选
I'm gonna give you a tough choice.
你可以慢慢死去 也可以
You can die slowly, or...
死痛快点儿
You can die fast.
祝你今天过得愉快
You have a good day now,
王八蛋
motherfucker.
我他妈还以为又要失去你了
Oh, I fucking thought I lost you again.
在哪儿
Oh, where's--
对不起
I'm sorry.
那帮混♥蛋♥会付出代价的
Those fuckers are gonna pay.
嘿 比尔 我回来啦 想我了没
Hey, Bill, I'm back! You miss me?
比尔升职了
Bill got promoted.
未经允许你不可以接近
You do not have clearance to approach.
我知道你只是想做好分内事
Look, I know you're just trying to do your job,
但我有个改变人生的契机
but I have a life-changing opportunity
马上就要过期了
that's going to expire
前提是我得把这包裹在1分17 16 15…
if I don't deliver this package in one minute and 17, 16, 15--
你知道我什么意思吗
You see where I'm going with this?
知道 与我无关 -如果渡鸦听说
Yeah, that's not my problem. - Uh, it will be
她的包裹在门外过期了 就有关了
if Raven hears her delivery expired right outside her gate.
靠
Holy shit.
跟渡鸦说送奶工成功了
Tell Raven the Milkman made it.
走
Let's go.
开门
Open the gate!
你没跟我提过她这么性感
You didn't tell me she was so hot.
某人这十天够忙的啊
Someone's had a busy ten days.
不止我一个
And I'm not the only one.
嘿 恭喜你升职 比尔
Hey, congratulations on the promotion, Bill!
她对你好不 工资高不 福利到位不
She treatin' you well? Good pay? Good benefits?
把包裹给她 约翰
Just give her the package, John.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 比尔
Wow. Fuck you, Bill.
我们怎么知道她会真的实践诺言
How do we know she's actually going to pay up?
送奶工就是这么做事的
This is how Milkman deliveries work.
唯一一个会让情况变得奇怪的人是你
Only person who's making it weird right now is you.
恭喜 约翰
Congratulations, John.
欢迎来到新旧金山
Welcome to New San Francisco.
嘿 嘿 等下兄弟
Hey, hey, whoa! Hold on, man.
比尔 淡定 她跟我一起的
Bill, calm down. She's with me.
约翰 她不能进去
John, she's not allowed to enter.
要不是因为她 东西你也拿不着
Well, you wouldn't have it if it wasn't for her.
我们谈好了的 约翰
We had a deal, John,
你和我
you and me.
可她跟我一起的 你只需要这点
And she's with me. That's all you need to know.
如果她不能进去 行吧 我也不进去了
If she can't go in, fine. I'm not goin' in either.
约翰 别这样
John, don't do this.
你等这天等了一辈了了 对不对
You wanted this your whole life, right?
是 但是 -那你该走了
Yeah, but-- - Then you need to go.
你这是干嘛
What are you doin'?
我不想成为你不进去的理由
I'm not gonna be the reason you don't go inside,
所以你进去 你会很幸福的
so you're gonna go in, and you're gonna be happy.
明白了吗
You got it?
别 约翰
Don't, John.
我认真的
I mean it.
安静
Quiet--
得找医生给他治疗 带他进去
He needs medical attention. Get him inside.
去吧
Go on.
怎么会 安静 不要 安静
What? Quiet, no! Quiet!
安静
Quiet!
果冻 约翰
Jell-O, John.
站住
Stop, now!
给 一般都是约翰去送
Here. John usually makes this run,
但既然他退休了
but since he's retired...
给我这干嘛
What the hell am I supposed to do with this?
送货啊 我们需要新的送奶工
Deliver it. We need a new Milkman.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey!
那个是送去圣地亚哥的
That was for San Diego.
去他妈的圣地亚哥
Fuck San Diego.
送奶工已经稳定下来了
The Milkman has stabilized.
医生说他会没事的 但是那个女孩
Doc said he'll be fine, but the girl--
你就不能让她进来吗
Couldn't you have let her in?
她让事情变复杂了
She complicates things.
想象一下约翰经历了什么
Imagine what John went through,
开车穿越半个国家
driving halfway across the country,
就为了送
all to deliver...
这个
this.
你有什么想法
What do you think?
还行吧 我要的是开心果味儿的
It's fine. I ordered pistachio.
当然了 他们把我订单弄岔了
Of course, they fucked up my order.
我是说约翰
I meant about John. - Oh.
他通过测试了
He passed his test,
卡利普索也履行了他的诺言
and Calypso kept his end of the bargain.
差不多吧
Mostly.
棉花糖 好恶心
Marshmallow. Blech.
所以是时候给他安排
So it's time that we start prepping him
新职位了
for his new position?
不急 让他先适应一下
Not yet, let him acclimate,
感受一下城里的美好生活
get a feel for the good life inside.
然后再谈接下来的事
Then we'll talk about what comes next.
老二画得挺好
That's a nice dick.
好了混♥蛋♥ 就你跟我
All right, jerkoff, it's just me and you.
我们今天到底要不要解决这个问题
Now are we gonna work it out today, or not.
不是吧
Come on!
靠
Oh, fuck!
这也
This--
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, fuckin'...
来吧
Come on.
你干嘛逼我这么对你
Why do you make me do this to you?
别犯浑哈
Don't be such a fuckin' asshole!
该死的自行车
Fuckin' bike.
干嘛
What?!
早上好 约翰 -嗨
Good morning, John. - Hi
嘿 近来可好 约翰
Hey, what's up, John?
嘿 约翰
Hey, John.
早啊 约翰
Good morning, John.
我天 -我跟你们说
Oh my god. - I'm telling ya.
我吃过最奇怪的东西是猫头鹰
Look, the weirdest thing I've ever eaten was an owl.
不是吧 -真的
No shit? - Yeah!
为什么啊
Why?
我得找点夜宵吃吧
I got the midnight munchies.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I'm talkin' about!
你真够牛逼的 约翰
You're such a badass, John.
天 你肯定杀过很多人吧
Oh, god, you must have, like, killed so many people.
那是 杀过几个吧
Uh, yeah, yeah. A few, yeah.
是啊
Yeah. - Mmm.
嗯
Yeah.
几个
But, like how many?
我又不会去数 兄弟
Aw, I mean, I don't keep count, dude.
他不会去数
He doesn't keep count!
就像我说的 你太牛逼了
Okay, like I said, you're a badass.
你得跟他们说说小丑的事
Oh! You gotta tell 'em about the clown!
太疯狂了
This is so crazy.
他好像 身上绑一堆东西我也不清楚
I think he had, like, bondage stuff, I don't know.
是是是 有好多皮革
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It was a lot of leather
还有好多汗 -这人
and sweat. - This guy!
嗨
Hi.
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表