剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
我就是在欣赏我们老大 长官
Oh, I was just admiring our boss, ma'am.
噢
Yeah.
我没 见过你 警官
I don't, uh, recognize your face, officer.
你新来的吗
Are you new?
最近才调过来的
Transferred recently.
她盯上你了 赶紧走
She's on to you. You've got to leave now.
草
Fuck!
他妈的
Holy fuck.
你别想活着出去
You're not getting out of here alive,
你♥他♥妈♥的叛徒
you fucking traitor!
要帮忙(只手)吗
Need a hand?
我在附近找到了这个
Oh, I found this one lying around,
你想要自己的手得自己找去
so you'll have to get your own.
谢谢
Thank you.
没什么啦 我真的很喜欢我的工作
Ah, don't mention it. I really enjoy my work.
嘿 拿着这个
Hey, hold this.
好
Okay.
我会回来取的
And I'm gonna be back for that.
你叫什么
So, uh, what's your name?
斯图
Stu.
斯图 我喜欢这名字的发音方式
Stu. I like the mouthfeel of that.
斯图
Stu.
我是蛀牙
I'm Sweet Tooth.
来握一个
Put her there!
很高兴认识你 牙先生
Nice to meet you, Mister, uh, Tooth.
手劲儿挺大啊 斯图
Firm grip you got there, Stu.
你这么大手劲儿肯定玩很开心吧
Bet you have a lot of fun with that.
斯图 我觉得你跟我是同道中人
You know, Stu, I got a feeling you and I are kindred spirits.
你觉得我们很像吗
You think we're a lot alike?
当然是 -哪方面像
You bet I do. - In, uh, in what way?
你是大块头 我也是大块头
I mean, you're a big guy, I'm a big guy.
你名字首字母是S 我名字首字母也是S
Your name starts with "S", my name starts with "S".
S兄弟 谁能想到呢
The S Brothers, who would have thunk it?
你是在看什么吗 斯图图
Uh, something catch your peepers, Stuber?
是
Yeah.
我看到了麦克 埃克斯嚼嚼糖
I found Mike... and Ikes.
来点不
You want some?
恶心
Ooh, yucky.
我喜欢吃彩虹糖
I'm a Skittles guy.
动作快点 伊芙琳
Let's haul ass, Evelyn.
要赶时间
Make up some time.
一个饵钧上五只扁头鱼
Five flatheads on one lure?
斯普纳湖一般都这样
Just a basic spooner.
我人生中最美好的一天
Best day of my life.
那天真的很爱咬钩
They were really bitin' that day.
我人生中最美好的一天就是
Best day of my life is gonna be
我收集全所有州的25分硬币的那天
when I complete my collection of state quarters.
我还没找到爱达荷州的时候 世界就乱套了
The world went to shit before I could find Idaho.
但我跟你说 我会找到的
But you know what? I'll get there.
国家会完整的
The Union will be complete.
完成
Finished.
脏点子还在啊 克里夫
I think the spot's still there, Cliff.
是在
Oh, there it is.
斯通探员 请回复 斯通探员
Agent Stone, come in, Agent Stone.
出现146A情况 -去去就回
We have a 146A. - Be right back.
有个手指缺失的女人 长官
A woman with a missing finger, sir.
送奶工呢
What about the milkman?
她一个人
She's alone.
我们派两辆巡逻车跟上她了
We have two patrol cars on her tail.
别担心 她化成灰我们也会带回来
Don't worry, we'll bring you her teeth.
卡尔 不用 不要行动
Oh, Carl. No, do not engage.
是时候我亲自给她树立个榜样了
It's time I made an example of her myself.
你被发现了 你♥他♥妈♥得赶紧跑
You're caught! You gotta fucking bail.
不行 斯通不死我不走
No, I can't leave until Stone is dead.
如果你不赶紧离开这里
The only one dead is you
唯一死的那个人会是你
if you don't leave this fucking place.
我的死给了你第二次机会
When I died, I gave you a second chance.
而你却给扔了
And you're throwing it away.
你说得对
You're right.
去他妈的
Fuck this shit!
就是这样
That's right!
这才对嘛
That's the fuck what I'm talking about!
走啦
Come on!
警卫22
Guard 22.
请回答
Come in, please.
你那个爱叨叨的男朋友去哪儿啦
What happened to your loquacious boyfriend?
他是死了吗
Did he bite the dust?
现在所有人已经就位 随时可以杀你
I have people in position to kill you right now,
但我想还是给你个机会吧
but I think I'm gonna give you a choice.
不过 你还记得上次的情况吧
Although, you remember how that went last time?
你可以跑 这样的话
You can run, in which case
我们会像狗一样猎捕你
we'll hunt you down like a dog.
或者 你可以跟我坐下一起
Or, you and I can get together
聊聊天
and have a little chat.
调头吧
Turn around
我们终于可以一对一的解决这个问题了
and we can finally settle this one on one.
老姐
Sis,
你不用这样的
you don't have to do this.
闭嘴
Shut up.
很好
Haha, good.
我的人会给你带路的
My men will show you the way.
你还记得啊
Aww, you remembered.
谢啦 斯图图
Thanks, Stuby.
你现在自♥由♥了 打算去哪儿啊
So, where are you off to now that you're a free man?
讲真 还不清楚
Honestly, uh, not sure.
离开西雅图之后 我朋友跟我
After Seattle, my friend and I
想找个属于我们自己的地方
were looking for a place of our own.
一个香格里拉 能理解吧
A Shangri-La, you know?
当然
Absolutely.
但是吧 后来我来这里之后
But, uh, then when I got here,
他就把我卖♥♥了
he, uh, threw me under the bus.
这事儿我以前也干过哎
Oh, I've done that before. Crunch!
从没对朋友这么做过 我可不是怪物
Never to a friend. I'm not a monster.
听着 你今天做的事
Listen, uh, what you did today,
用那种方式救我
saving me like that,
是 这段时间以来第一次
it's, uh, it's the first time in a while
有人支持我 所以 谢谢
anyone's had my back. So, uh, thanks.
你是个废物 我是个废物
Well, hell, I mean, you're a reject, I'm a reject,
我们就是要守望相助
we got to look out for each other.
你要进入到一个有两类人的
I mean, you are about to head out into a dangerous world
危险的世界里
where there are two types of people,
一种是杀戮者 一种是被杀者
those who kill and those who get killed.
我知道你不凶狠
I know you're no wolf,
但总有一天
but there is gonna come a time
你需要反抗
when you're gonna need to bite.
就连小狗都有尖牙呢 斯图
And even puppies have fangs, Stu.
这种事对我来说可能有点难
That sort of thing is just hard for me, I guess.
我会想出办法的
I'm sure I'll figure it out.
也许你可以
Oh, well, I mean, maybe you could,
怎么说呢 跟我走
I don't know, but, tag along with me,
我可以帮你找到你的尖牙
and I could help you find your fangs.
好呀
Yeah.
管它呢
You know what? What the hell?
你认真的 -对
You mean it? - Yeah.
太棒了 上车
Fuck yes! Get in there.
S兄弟 要血染小镇喽
Aww, the S Brothers, gonna paint the town red.
你坐这边
Whoa, you sit bitch,
副驾是哈罗德的
Harold's got shotgun.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们接下来去哪儿
So, where are we off to next?
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表