剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
哦 不
Oh, no!
啊 好烫
Ow, owl Hot!
孩子 刚才撞的真厉害
That was quite a crash, son.
头上撞了个鹅蛋大的包
Oh, look at that goose egg.
亲爱的 你父母呢
Where are your parents, sweetie?
我不知道 -你多大了
I don't know. - How old are you?
10岁 11岁么
10, 11?
我不知道
I- I don't know.
你肯定是被撞迷糊了
The crash must have rung your bell.
好吧 我从简单的问 你有名字吗
Well, let's start simple. You got a name?
我不知道
I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know! - Shh, shh!
没事的 我来帮你
Hey, hey, it's okay. Let me help you.
我会让你安全回家的
I can help get you home safe.
等等
Wait!
不可能的 孩子 沃特金风暴就要来了
Fat chance, kid! Watkin storm's a comin'.
嘿 那是我的车
Hey, that's my carl
这个混小子是谁啊
Who is this asshole?
把眼镜给我 快晒死了
Give me those glasses. The sun's bullying me.
不行 我要死了
I can't, I'm dyin'.
在我葬礼上美言几句吧
Say nice things at my funeral.
多夸夸我的善行
Take the time to speak highly of my good deeds.
兄弟 一个宿醉就把你搞成这样
Man, dudes cannot handle hangovers for shit.
去新旧金山可不能宿醉
No hangovers in New San Francisco,
这点我可以肯定
I'll tell you that.
我上次吃了超棒的猪里脊肉
Oh, I had this sexy pork tenderloin last time.
妈呀 我都等不及了
God, I can't wait.
我等不及要养狗了
I can't wait for a dog.
不行 味儿太冲
Nah, too gamey.
什么 不 我不是说要吃
What? ! No! Not to eat.
我一直都想养只宠物
I always wanted a pet.
比如一只三条腿的狼狗 起名叫帕特里克
You know, like a wolfdog with three legs named Patrick.
我才不要照顾狗呢
I'm not taking care of a dog.
我又没让你照顾
Nobody asked you to!
咱们会住在一起 所以
Well, we're living together. I mean...
啥 我们住一起了
What? ! Are we living together?
什么 不要
What? ! No!
什么 才不是 你干嘛 当然不是
What? No! Why? No!
我是说 住在同一个城市
I mean, like living together in the same city.
你不在家时 会让我帮你遛狗
You call me to walk your dog when you're not home,
你住你家 我住我家
at your home, and I'm home at my home.
两个独♥立♥的家
See, two separate homes.
那就是两个家了
So, that makes two homes.
除非你想住在一起
Unless you want to live together.
你想吗 -我不知道
Do you? - I don't know.
你想么
Do you?
感觉你会是个糟糕室友
You seem like a shitty roommate.
毕竟你连个破墨镜都不想分享
I mean, you can't even share your fuckin' sunglasses.
那就分享点破爆米花给你
Yeah, I can share my shitty popcorn.
哇哦 你瞄的好准
Wow, your aim is so good.
我去
Oh, shit!
我去
Oh, shit!
这就是那张照片吗
Is this the infamous photo?
嘿 -老兄 你是经历了什么
Hey! - Dude, what the hell happened?
你以前好可爱
You were so cute.
你拿着小心点啊
Take it easy with that. - Oh!
这是关于你过去的唯一照片
This is the only photo you have of your past life
你还把它藏在遮阳板里
and you keep it in your visor.
我当然要轻拿轻放了
I think I can handle holding it for one...
操
Shit!
我他妈都叫你小心点了
I fuckin' told you to be careful.
蠢货
Stupid!
我让你跟伊芙琳待在一起
Hey, I said stay back with Evelyn
看着点货
and watch the package.
我就不能一心二用么
I can do two things.
照片里的你多大
How old were you in that photo anyway?
谁会记得这些事啊
How does anyone keep track of that shit?
我是说生辰八字 星座属相
I mean, birthdays, moon phases,
把你的老二切开 数一数环数
cut your dick open and count the rings.
我们能专心找照片吗
Can we just focus on finding the picture?
马上就天黑了
We're running out of day light.
找到了
Oh, found it!
等等 你该说件么
Ah- ah, what do you say?
别再掉了 -嗯
Don't drop it again. Hmm.
快 上车
Come on, get in the car!
不不不不!
No, no, no, no!
天哪
Fucking holy men!
想不到车被几个该死的圣人偷了
I can't believe some fucking holy men stole our- -
你♥他♥妈♥都做了什么啊
What the fuck did you do?
约翰 -操
John. - Fuck.
好吧 我们都走了一个小时了
Okay, we've been walking for an hour
你一句话都不说
and you haven't said shit.
我不知道还能说什么 约翰
I don't know what else to say, John.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
你要是铁了心要气下去 随便你
If you want to focus on being mad, then...go ahead.
我们大不了一直走到死
I guess we'll just walk until we die.
这不是我第一次弄丢伊芙琳了
This isn't the first time I lost Evelyn.
抢劫者抓过她一次 死灵又抓过一次
Vultures took her one time, Necros another time.
天啊
Oh, shit!
还有一次 是我忘记把她停哪了
One time I just forgot where I parked her.
这就很蠢了
Okay, well, that's stupid.
是很蠢 但每次失去她
Yeah, it's stupid, but every time I've lost her,
我都能失而复得
she's come back to me.
这一次就让我帮你找她吧
Then let me help you find her this time.
拜托了
Please.
好吧
Fine.
等等 等等 你要去哪里
Wait, waitl Where you going?
我朝钟声那边走 伊芙琳就在那儿
I'm following the bells. That's where Evelyn is.
我们不能大摇大摆走进圣人的谋杀狂欢
We can't just waltz into a holy man murder- palooza.
你也看到那群混♥蛋♥是怎么对待护卫队的送奶工了
You saw what those fuckers did to the convoy's milkman.
伊芙琳就在眼前了 我们得把她找回来
Evelyn is so close. We need to go get her back.
我一个人做不到
And I can't do it by myself.
你觉得呢 搭档
So, what do you say, partner?
好吧
Okay.
咱们去把你车找回来
Let's go get your car.
太棒了 -什么
Great. - What?
我们回到被我们杀掉的圣人身边
We've gotta go get those masks off
剥掉他们的面具 好混进其中
those holy men we killed so we can blend in.
回去不是需要一个小时吗
Isn't that like an hour that way?
我就在这里等着
I'm just gonna wait here.
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
他没听见
He didn't hear me.
肚子你闭嘴
Stomach, shut upl
好惨
Nasty!
对不起了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
倒霉
Too bad.
卫生纸 豆子
TP, beans
中大奖了
Jackpotl
听上去就是这里了
Sounds like this is it.
我不喜欢这个面罩 湿漉漉的
I don't love how moist this mask is.
至少你戴的那个人没留胡子
At least your guy didn't have a beard.
我我估计晚上都要从嘴里抠体毛了
I'm gonna be pullin' face pubes out of my mouth all night.
恶心
Ick!
还有 你得学学男人 压低声音说话
Also, we gotta work on your dude voice.
男人说话的声音 -是的
Dude voice? - Yeah.
这里都是圣男人 你不能露出破绽
Holy men. You gotta fit in.
压低声音 让我听听
Go deep, let me hear it.
我喜欢杀戮和枪♥支♥ 真的
I love killing and guns, I do.
还是尽量别说话了 -好的 州长
Just try not to talk. - Right- o, governor!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表