剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
The roads out east aren't like the roads here.
你对付的可不是普通的坏人
You won't be dealing with your run of the mill vultures.
他们都是掠食者
These boys are predators.
即便是试图重新恢复法制的人
Even the people trying to bring the law back
也都非常危险
are just as dangerous.
约翰 那里就是无秩序状态
There's chaos out there, John.
你都要自己去面对
You'll be dealing with it alone.
所以我得问问你
So, I've gotta ask...
那份回报值得你冒这种险吗
Is the risk worth the reward?
你得穿过维加斯哦 约翰
You're gonna have to go through Vegas, John.
我们都知道维加斯归谁管的
We both know who rules Vegas.
这地图怎么这么小啊
Why is the map so small?
等等 那是根席吗
Wait, is that a dick?
你知道吗 不介绍下自己
You know, it's really rude not to introduce yourself
就拿枪指着别人真的是非常不礼貌
before pulling a gun on someone.
这就更粗鲁了
Oh, this is ruder!
不如你放下那把不该拔♥出♥来♥的枪
How about you lower that sorry excuse for a gun
然后我放下这异常冷静的刀
and I'll lower my exceptionally cool blade.
我们都不想让事态升级对吧
We don't want things to escalate, do we?
好吧
Okay.
看见没 现在事态升级了
See? Now things have escalated.
是你
It's you.
我们没时间这么站下去
We don't have time for this.
所以不如你让你同伴
So, how about you tell your partner
赶紧从他的藏身之处出来
to come out from where he's hiding--
好吧 触到痛处了
Okay, whoa! Touched a nerve.
你受伤了 我懂
You're hurt. I get it.
我们还是有办法逃脱的 对吧
There's a way out of this, okay?
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表