剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
合适的那个
Fits.
你最好别耍我
You better not be fuckin' with me.
我天 我做到了
Aah! Holy shit! I did it!
我他妈做到了
I fucking did it!
我他妈干了什么
What the fuck did I do?
你要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
这里 -房♥子不错
Here. - Nice house.
很高兴你这么想 是你的
I'm glad you think so. It's yours.
你以为升级住♥宅♥就能把我留这里了吗
You think a residential upgrade is gonna keep me here?
不用了 -不是 约翰
Pass. - No, John.
这就是你家
This is yours.
你长大的地方
This is where you grew up.
慢着
Wait.
我住过这里
I lived here?
你有封邮件
You've got mail.
我第一次听说送奶工约翰·多伊这个名字的时候
When I first heard of John Doe the Milkman,
去查了一下
I did a little digging,
后来听说你老家在这里的时候
and when I learned that you had roots here,
又多查了一点
I dug some more.
你肯定有很多问题
I'm sure you'll have lots of questions,
如果你留下来 你会得到答案的
and if you stay, you'll get answers.
我不知道我出生时叫什么名字
I don't know what name I was born with
也不知道自己到底是谁
or who I am really.
开车
Drive!
就像我答应过你的那样
It's just like I promised you.
我带你回家了
I brought you home.
这里不是我家
This isn't my home.
是他家
It's his,
不管他叫什么
whatever his name is.
这个人再也不是我了
This isn't me anymore.
我在外面找到了我自己的家 和安静一起
I found my home out there with Quiet.
没想到你这人这么浪漫
Wow, I never took you for such a romantic,
但如果你决定了
but if that's your decision...
一般来说我不会这么做事
This isn't normally how I like to do things,
但是 嘿 我这人很容易变通
but, hey, I'm flexible.
我有份工作让你做
I have a job for you.
我不会做你的送奶工
I'm not gonna be your Milkman.
送奶工
Milkman?
不是 那种日子对你来说已经早就是过去时了
No, those days for you are long gone,
可你还是名司机
but you're still a driver.
我见过最棒的司机
Best I've ever seen.
你帮我送货就已经证明了这点
You proved that to me when you made my little run.
看 你通过了测试 约翰
See, you passed the test, John,
现在我需要你的技能
and now I need your skills.
会有一场锦标赛
There's gonna be a tournament,
同类比赛中最棒的
the first of its kind
全国各地 各行各业
where the best drivers from all across the country,
最棒的车手 都会受邀参赛
from all walks of life, are gonna be invited to compete.
是这样 锦标赛只有一条规则
See, the tournament only has one rule:
活下来
Survive.
你最好相信你面对的人不会公平竞争
And you better believe who you face won't play fair.
这就是你的用武之地 约翰
This is where you come in, John.
你是我的马 我要你赢
You are my horse, and I need you to win,
因为卡利普索提供的奖品相当不错
because Calypso is offering quite a prize.
赢家会得到心中所愿
The winner gets their heart's desire,
他们最大的愿望会得到实现
their greatest wish come true.
你要帮我赢 约翰
You're gonna help me win, John,
要通过掌控方向盘
and you're gonna do it by getting behind the wheel
把每辆车和每个拦路的
and turning every car and contestant
参赛者
that crosses your path
都变成一堆燃烧的扭曲的金属来帮我赢
into nothing but a flaming pile of twisted metal.
你会开车的 约翰·多伊
You will drive, John Doe,
你也会赢
and you will win.
好吧
Okay.
接下来去哪儿
Where to next?
嘿 妞
Hey, girl.
我一直都想跟你谈谈
I've been dying to talk to you.
听说你认识我哥
I heard you know my brother.
他叫约翰
He goes by John.
我都说了我们会找到的 这不就找着了
I told you we'd find it, and we did.
香格他妈的里拉
Shangri-fuckin'-la.
我们想要的都有了
We got everything we need:
女人 酒 还有长条热狗
Ladies, liquor, and long dogs.
这位叫草莓
This is Strawberry.
她是医生兼律师
She's a doctor and a lawyer.
我在脱衣舞俱乐部认识她的
I met her in a strip club.
好 这位是埃及艳后
Okay. Okay. This is Cleopatra.
她 擅长做法餐
She, uh, specializes in French cuisine.
她
Ooh-la-la. - She, uh,
也是个脱衣舞娘
is also a stripper.
我想去游泳
I'm thinkin' about takin' a swim.
你们意下如何
What do you guys think?
不行 她会沉底的
No, she'll sink right to the bottom.
我之前试过
I've tried before.
晚上好
Good evening.
哎呦我♥草♥
Holy shit!
其实 我有个更好的想法
Actually, I have a better idea.
不 迈克
Oh, no! Mike! Aah!
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表