剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
巡逻车正驶向外大门
Patrol vehicle approaching outer gate.
批准22己号♥车通过
Car 22 is approved.
不捡狗屎 必死无疑
"Pick up after your pet"?
我天
Jesus.
该死 这地方他妈的糟透了
Damn, dude, this place is fucked up.
谁会对狗做这种事
Who would do that to a dog?
带走狗狗最好的朋友
Separating a dog from his best friend.
就像我和你一样 毕竟
It's kind of like me and you. I mean--
你曾是我最好的朋友
I mean, you were my best friend.
我不是说你是狗啊
Not that I'm calling you a dog or nothing.
但你脾气上来
You know, you can be a mean bitch
刻薄得像母狗
when you want to be
你懂的 割喉什么的
with, you know, throats and shit.
我们就是来干这个的吗 小兔子
That why we're here, little bunny?
你要割开别人的喉咙么
You gonna rip some throats?
不 我觉得你最后会
Nah, I think you're gonna end up
跟我一样下场
just like me.
下一位C42
Now serving C42.
快叫到你的号♥了 叛徒
Number's almost up, traitor.
别担心
Don't worry.
直觉告诉我 你落下去会很快
Something tells me you'll fall fast.
首先 体重与健康并不挂钩
First of all, weight doesn't equate to health.
第二 不管质量如何 物体均已
Second, objects fall at the same speed
物体均已以相同的速度下落
regardless of mass.
所有人都知道 除了你们这些笨蛋
Everyone knows that, except you dipshits.
你说的是自♥由♥沉降速度
You're actually talking about terminal velocity,
不能一概而论
which doesn't apply.
如果考虑到空气摩擦
And if you take into account air friction--
开尔文 那是什么
Muh-muh-muh... - Kelvin? What is it?
大砍刀
Machete.
哈喽 大家好
Hi, everybody!
等等 等等 等等 别丢下我
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Don't leave me.
女人的身体
Woman's body!
我讨厌警♥察♥
I hate cops.
什么鬼
Oh, what the fuck?
本幕结束
And, scene.
你们喜不喜欢
So, did you like it or what?
哇 还有掌声 谢谢你
Oh, wow, applause. Thank you.
你们太好了 感觉好有成就感
You are too kind. That really feels good.
我从没见过把人头砍了
I've never seen anyone cut off a human head
还能自己接住的
and catch it as good as that.
欧耶
Oh, yeah.
欧耶
Oh, yeah.
哦 太爽了
Oh, yeah. Oh.
太爽了
Oh, yeah. Oh.
什么风把你吹来了 年轻人
What brought you here, young man?
我只想离这一幕远一点
"Oh, I just want to get out of the scene."
没错 托皮卡要完蛋了
Yeah, Topeka's going to the dogs.
恶心混♥蛋♥
You nasty motherfucker.
我要去拉裤链了 好耶
Down goes the zippee. Yippee!
我能留着你吗
Can I keep you?
操 它还活着
Oh, shit! It's alive! Oh!
那个女孩呢 -我没看见什么女孩
Where's the girl? - I didn't see no girl.
我只看见你像死了一样瘫在这里
I just saw you laying out here all dead like,
基本上是在求我做坏事儿了
practically begging for it.
也许我该让你再次进入梦乡
Maybe I'll just put you back to sleep.
你在找这个么
You looking for this?
妈的
Oh, shit!
你失手了
You missed!
早
Shit!
来啊来啊来
Nah nah, nah nah, nah nah!
看来管用了
Guess that worked.
安静
Quiet?!
亲爱的约翰
Dear Jon--
什么疯子写约翰不加”H"的
What kind of psychopath spells John without an "H"?
抱歉给你下毒
Sorry for poisoning you.
希望我没不小心杀了你
Oh, I hope I didn't accidentally kill you,
但我这么做是为了救你
but I did it to save your life.
事实是 托皮卡不是我说的那样
The truth is, Topeka isn't what I said it was.
那里是斯通的总部
It's Stone's headquarters.
杀了谢泼德还不够
Killing Shepard wasn't enough.
顺便一提 我在大坝杀了谢泼德
Oh, by the way, I killed Shepard at the dam.
他在打飞机 说来话长
He was jerking off. It was a whole thing.
细节就不用告诉我了
Didn't need that detail.
至少你不用亲眼看到
At least you didn't have to see it.
既然我们都走到了这一步
Now that we're here,
我要让斯通为他的行为付出代价
I gotta make sure Stone pays for what he did.
你早告诉我嘛 我会帮你的
I would have helped you if you just told me.
我本想告诉你的 但你与这场仗无关
I would have told you, but this isn't your fight.
别来找我
Don't follow me.
把货送到 开始你的新生活
Finish your delivery and live your new life.
成为第一个没有超时的送奶工
Be the first milkman without an expiration date.
祝你好运
Good luck.
看来你也会温柔
That's actually pretty sweet.
去你♥妈♥的♥
And go fuck yourself.
当然
Of course.
看来终有一别了
I guess that's it then.
拜啦 安静
Jell-O, Quiet,
不管你真名叫什么吧
whatever the hell your name was.
大姐 你觉得他们抓住你之后
Dude, what do you think they're gonna do to you
会怎么对你
when they catch your ass?
他们会杀了你的
They're gonna kill you.
他们总说你是聪明的那个
They always said you were the smart one,
但是现在我可不确定了
but, man, I don't know.
要这主意是我出的
If this was my idea,
那你会叫我满脑子浆糊的蠢蛋
you'd call me a goose-brained dunder fuck.
真服了 能消停点不
Oh, my God, will you shut the hell up?!
就跟这招能管用似的
Ha! Like that works.
我还以为你很了解你弟弟呢
I thought you knew your brother better than that.
你不是我弟 你就是我想象出来的
You're not my brother. You're just my imagination.
你这想象力真是够差劲的
You got a fucked up imagination.
连弹孔和伤都想出来了
You gave me the bullet hole and everything.
你记忆里我是这样的
Is this how you really remember me?
牛皮对不对
Ah, dope, right?
但把我想高两英尺 满身腱子肉吧
But imagine me, like, two feet taller and ripped.
但别太大只 能显出肌肉线条的那种就行
But not, like, too swole, just enough to show definition.
滚开啦 -你可想念这些了
Fuck off! - You fucking miss this.
是啊
I do.
我也是
Same.
死过去这事相当扫兴
I mean, being dead is a total buzzkill.
但起码你还有送奶工陪你
At least you have the Milkman.
约翰超级让人闹心
Oh, John was a giant pain in my crack.
大姐 我可是在你脑子里哎
Dude, I'm literally inside your brain,
我可清楚你真实想法不是这样的
and I know that's not what you really think.
我知道你见过他脱衣服
I mean, I know you've seen him with his shirt off.
后背挺漂亮对不对
Nice back, huh?
怎么了啊
What?
你不用永远充满暴怒
God forbid you feel anything other
你也可以有其他的感觉
than explosive rage for a second.
你死了才五天
You died five days ago.
很难忽视这种愤怒
The rage is hard to ignore.
不是吧
No fucking way.
就是个傻♥逼♥雕塑 算啦
It's a dumb statue. Forget it.
算了 他们觉得他他妈是英雄
Forget it? They think he's a fucking hero.
谁在乎他们怎么认为啊
Who gives a fuck what they think?
警官
Officer.
你的车被派出去巡逻了
Your vehicle's assigned to patrol duty.
跟这儿晃悠什么呢
Why are you idling?
你得说点什么
You've got to say something.
沉默会害死你的 小兔子
Silence will get you killed here, little bunny.
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表