剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
我们的罐头
Our cans!
女孩必须付出代价
Girl must pay!
女孩必须付出代价
"Girl must p-pay."
你们还挺入戏啊
Hey, you guys are committed to the bit.
我喜欢
I like it.
你们想怎么让那女孩付出代价都行
Make the girl pay all you want.
把她带回你们近亲繁殖的怪洞里
Take her back to your weird, inbred hole.
我无所谓 我来是为了那把斧子
I don't care. I'm here for that hatchet.
好了 各位
All right, all right. Come on, guys.
我是无名氏 这位是静默
Look, I'm John. This is Quiet.
让我讲个笑话活跃下气氛 如何 敲门
Let me help the mood with a joke. How about that? Knock, knock.
跑
Run!
金属狗叫得真大声
Metal dog barks loud!
畏惧我的金属狗吧
Yeah, yeah, fear the metal dog!
你没事吧 -我们大老远走过来 跟穴居人打起来了
You good? - We hiked all this way and now we're fighting cave people?!
瞎了 瞎了
No see! No see!
我的斧子呢
Where the fuck are my axes?
静默
Quiet!
天哪
Holy shit.
我真没想到这招能管用
I sure enough did not think that would work.
看来这七个月里你学了不少东西
Looks like you learned a lot in those seven months.
你也是
So did you.
你从哪儿学的拳法
Where'd you learn to punch like that?
我在墙里玩《真人快打》
We had Mortal Kombat inside.
好吧 谢天谢地 管它是什么呢
Well, thank God for whatever that is.
承认这有点好玩会不会很奇怪
Is it weird to admit that was kind of fun?
一点都不怪
Not weird at all.
能最后再合作一次也挺好
It was nice to do it one last time.
这不一定是最后一次
Well, it doesn't have to be the last time.
枪呢 我想把它塞我嘴里
Where's that gun? I'd like to put it in my mouth.
谢谢你挺我 无名氏
Thanks for having my back, John.
好吧
All right.
墙倒后我们再见吧
See you when the walls come down.
怎么样 莱昂内尔
'Sup, Lionel?
没事 就是和穴居人打架
Nothing. Just fighting cave people.
是啊 我听说你和静默搭档很厉害
Yeah, I heard you and Quiet make quite the team.
和以前一样
Just like old times.
好不容易重聚 却发现对方已经不是原来那个人了 一定很难受吧
Must be tough to finally reunite with someone only to find out that they're not the same person.
可惜我无法理解这种感受
If only I could relate to that.
我知道你不认同我们的抗争
Look, I know you don't believe in our fight,
但那些高墙害死了我们父母
but those walls are the reason our parents are dead.
也害死了静默的哥哥
They're the reason Quiet's brother is dead.
那我们凭什么去阻止她呢
So who are we to try and stop her from doing something about that?
你不想她死
Look, I get it. You don't want her to die.
但你保护不了她
You can't save her.
你能做的就是 在她需要时 陪伴她 支持她
All you can do is just be there for her and have her back if she wants it.
谢了
Thanks.
你是怎么取掉牙套的
So, how'd you get those braces off, huh?
是顺利 还是糟心呢 -说来话长
Good story or bad story? - Long story.
我有时间
I got time.
拜托 你救了我 却又把我丢这儿等死
Oh, come on, really? You're going to save me and then just leave me here to die?
你留在这 跟"娃娃"待在一起
You're staying here with the Dolls.
你以前自己一个人可能还行
You might have been fine on your own before,
但你这个撒谎的小屁孩今天差点就交代了
but your lying little ass almost got buried today.
"娃娃"会帮你的
The Dolls will have your back.
有时 你会非常需要他人的陪伴
Sometimes you need that more than anything.
什么 就像你和无名氏那样吗
What, like you and John?
不 完全不一样
No. No. That is very different.
我懂
I get it.
我和我前夫也经历过同样的事
I went through the same thing with my ex-husband.
你前夫 -是啊
Your ex-husband? - Yeah.
在我第一次来月经后没多久 我和吉恩就结婚了
Gene and I got hitched just after my first period.
那真是个奇怪的蜜月
God, that was a weird honeymoon.
他跟你同龄吗 -不 他小的多
Was he your age? - No, no, he was much younger.
但后来我意识到我并不需要吉恩
But then I realized I didn't need Gene.
所以我支持你
So I am with you.
如果你不需要无名氏 就甩了他
If you don't need John, dump him.
谁想要个唠叨的老男人在身边
I mean, who wants a talkative old man around anyway?
他是挺老的 -是啊 他多大 60了
He is pretty old. - Yeah. What is he, like, 60?
算了 -70 80
All right. - 70? 80?
拜托 这多好笑 我们在增进感情
Oh, come on, that was funny. We were bonding!
小心爆♥炸♥物
有别的"娃娃"也参加锦标赛吗
More Dolls entering the tournament?
只是给我路上多点保护
Just some extra protection on my way up.
我还是觉得参加锦标赛是个坏主意
Look, I still think the tournament's a bad idea,
但显然你不需要我
but obviously you don't need me.
你很厉害 静默 我会为你加油
You're a badass, Quiet. I'll be rooting for you.
我在想…
Look, I was thinking...
也许你该跟我一起去
Maybe you should come with me.
没听清 你刚说什么
I'm sorry, did you just... what?
闭嘴
You know what? Shut up!
跟我走
Come with me.
不想妨碍你耍帅
Wouldn't want to cramp your style.
无名氏 我只想说清楚 我不需要你帮我赢
Uh, just to be crystal fucking clear, John Doe, I don't need your help to win.
我只希望你在我身边
I just want you by my side when I...
我们会赢的
We do.
我查查我的日程
Let me check my schedule.
算你走运 我刚好有空 -啊
You're lucky I'm available. - Ah!
好了 出发吧
All right, let's head out!
如果你们两个想赢
If you two are gonna win,
你们需要一些特殊武器
you're going to need some special weapons.
最牛逼 最致命 最强大的特殊武器
And the baddest, deadliest, most overpowered specials
只有一个地方能找到
can only be found in one place.
柴油城
Diesel City.
公路杀手
黑田疯人院
格林先生 你会来参赛吗
Will you drive, Mr. Grimm?
会的
Yes.
我们会来
We will.
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表