剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
糟了
Oh, shit.
讨厌啦 这灰
Oh, no, the dust.
闭嘴
Shut up!
划船都比你快哦
Faster to go by canoe.
行吧 随便啦
You know what? Fine. Fine, whatever.
娃娃脸回来时叫醒我
Just wake me up when Dollface gets back.
她会教我的
She'll teach me.
你觉得可能吗
Is that what you think is going to happen?
她绝不可能教你
She gives zero fucks.
我勉强可以教你一点点
I sort of gave one teeny fuck,
但是 好心做了驴肝肺
but, damn, I guess I was wrong.
千禧年汽车影院
车灯 摄影机 动作
正在放映 格林的黑暗之旅
千禧年汽车影院
Millennium Drive-In.
车灯 摄影机 动作
Headlights, Camera, Action.
我甚至不想知道什么样的动作会让血溅到那么高
I don't even want to know what kind of action got blood all the way up there.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
有一年家庭公路旅行时 我们在这里停过
We stopped here one year on the family road trip.
在车里看电影让你那小小的脑袋宕机了
Your little mind was blown by watching a movie in a car.
你太痴迷了
You were so obsessed,
你让爸爸每个夏天都带我们来这里
you made Dad take us here every summer.
来吧 -你不会觉得我会进去吧
Come on. - You're insane if you think I'm going in there.
这地方看起来像在闹鬼
This shit looks haunted.
你还怕鬼吗
You're still afraid of ghosts?
失忆真是操蛋
Amnesia really is a bitch.
你忘记了你的过去 但仍然记得当个懦夫
You forget your whole life, but still remember to be a pussy.
我倒是要给你看看什么叫懦夫
I'll show you a pussy!
等等
Hold up, wait!
小莱和小克到此一游
小莱和小克到此一游
"I & K wuz here."
这是我们的地盘
This was our spot.
过来 上车
Come on, get in.
我的天 你能不能冷静点
My God, would you chill?
这里除了我们没别人 -我知道
There's nobody here but us. - I know that.
上车
Get in the car.
快点
Come on.
我去试试能不能让放映机工作
I would try and get the projector working,
但我不要进那个小卖♥♥部
but I'm not going in that shack.
没关系 反正这不是我们来此的目的
It's okay. We're not here for that anyway.
我只是希望 这里能唤醒你的一些记忆
I was hoping we could shake some memories loose.
也许这个也会有帮助
Maybe this will help.
每当有追车戏时
So whenever there was a car chase scene,
老爸会让你爬到驾驶座
Dad would let you climb over into the driver's seat
假装你在电影里
and pretend like you were in the movie.
你就会像入了魔一样
And you would go crazy
拉方向盘 大呼小叫
just pulling at the steering wheel, yelling all your little quips.
干转方向盘 -对
Dry steering? - Mm-hmm.
你是说他们会让我这样扭转向横拉杆吗
You mean to tell me they would let me torque at the tie rods like that?
更不用说磨损轮胎了
Not to mention scuff the tires.
我们父母真的会那样对待他们的车吗
So our parents really treated their vehicles like that?
别激动 马丁路德金
Ooh, cool your jets there, Martin Luther Keys.
你那时还小
You were little.
你无法造成什么损坏
You couldn't do any real damage.
但我们确实弄坏了部分内饰
But we did do a number on the upholstery though.
每次爸妈去小卖♥♥部
Every time Mom and Dad would go to the snack shack,
我们会爬天窗
we would climb through the sunroof
弄脏后座 惹他们生气
and scuff up the back seats. That would piss them off.
你盯着我看什么
What you staring at me for?
家庭口哨
The family whistle?
爸爸吹口哨让我们坐下
It was Dad's way of telling us to sit our asses down.
几英里外都能听到
I swear you could hear it from miles away.
就像艾比她爸教她如何用橡子帽吹口哨
Right, it's like when Abby's dad taught her how to whistle through an acorn cap.
你能不能别再提那本该死的蠢书了
Would you shut up about the stupid fucking book?
看着我 你到底有没有试着回忆
Look at me. Are you even trying to remember?
没有
No. I'm not.
想知道我在那房♥里是什么感觉吗
You want to know what it was like for me being in that house?
所有照片 所有我房♥间里的东西
All the pictures, all the stuff in my room,
我应该记得 但却不记得的一切
all the things I'm supposed to remember, but I don't.
然后意识到 如果我真的恢复了记忆
And then realizing if I did get my memory back...
我只会被失去的一切压垮
I'd just be weighed down by everything that I lost.
我父母 我妹妹 我自己
My parents, my sister, myself.
我宁愿做现在的我 做无名氏
I'd rather just be me, be John.
但你是莱昂内尔 -莱昂内尔已经死了
But you're Lionel. - Lionel's dead!
什么情况
What was that?
不知道啊 你带我来的
I don't know, you brought me here!
出口
什么玩意儿
What the fuck?
我眼前的是什么啊
What the fuck am I even looking at right now?
不知道 但不管他是什么
I don't know, but whatever he is,
他没穿上衣 而且肌肉发达
he's not wearing a shirt, and he's fucking jacked.
那家伙的胸肌简直就是靶子 看好了
Those perfectly formed pectorials are basically bull's eyes. Watch this.
抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry!
你打伤我了
You shot me! What the fuck?
我掩护 你快跑 -好
I'll lay down suppressive fire, - and you run. - Okay.
快跑
Run!
可恶
Goddammit!
进去 -快快快
In there! - Go, go, go!
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
你射伤我了
Oh my God, you fucking shot me.
你干嘛呀 -抱歉
What the fuck? - I'm so sorry!
求求你别哭 -我才不会哭 混♥蛋♥
Please don't cry. - I'm not gonna cry, asshole!
天啊 -没事 严重吗
Ow, Jesus! - It's okay. Is it bad?
不明显
Oh, shit. Uh, it's barely noticeable.
不严重
No, no, no,
你甚至看不到,,,
It's not... you can't even see...
你帮我缝一下
Here, sew it up. Sew it up.
我不想留下丑陋的疤痕
I don't want a nasty scar.
好了
Right.
交给我
I got this, okay.
来吧 你能行吗
Come on. Have you got it?
我行
Yeah, I got it.
你行吗 -没问题 从上往下 还是从下往上
You got it? - Okay. Do I come from the top or the bottom?
你根本不会
You ain't got shit!
好吧 我 -拿好
Okay, I... - Hold onto this.
好好好 -你也就只能干这个
Okay, okay, okay. - Make yourself useful.
好 -天啊
Okay. - God.
太粗爆了
Oh, that's so aggressive.
公路杀手
发动车辆前 先检查
Before you even start the car, do your checks.
加满油 装好枪 镜子里没有秃鹫
Gassed up, guns loaded, mirrors clear of vultures,
双手放在方向盘的左右上方
hands on the wheel at ten and two.
不行 我想冲线时耍耍帅
No way! I wanna look cool when I cross the finish line.
行
Okay, yeah.
第一课
First lesson.
甩掉秃鹫
You gotta outrun some vultures.
快思考
Think fast.
尝试180转弯逃脱 结果被秃鹫抓住
Tried to 180 out of here, and the vultures caught you.
你失败了
You're dead.
再来
Again.
错了
Wrong.
不对
Nope.
失败
Dead, dead, dead.
第二课
Lesson two.
前方有圣徒
Holy men dead ahead.
操
Shit, shit!
你这是在玩命
You're hanging your ass out.
操
Oh, fuck!
你本该穿过那些桶
You were supposed to drive through the barrels.
你又失败了
Guess what? You died again.
可恶
Goddamn it.
现在开始你的终极考核 往前开
Time for your final exam. Drive.
你干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表