剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
我们必须赢
We have to win
为了所有墙外人
for the outsiders,
也是为了她
for her.
你说得对
You're right.
各位车手
My drivers,
请到餐厅报到
please report to the cafeteria.
咱们不用等太久了
Well, we won't have to wait long.
至少他没在广播里怪笑
At least he didn't do that weird gi...
啊 还是有
No, there it is.
好极了 有啤酒
Oh, hell yeah! Beers!
有人能帮我拿个破三明治吗
Can someone help me get a fucking sandwich?
嘿 史都
Hey, Stu.
我知道你想干嘛
I know what you're trying to pull.
我注意到你在麦可身边的举动
I've seen the way you're acting with Mike,
我不喜欢
and I don't like it.
我简直爱死了
I freaking love it.
你想跟我们一起混吗
You want to be a part of the inner circle?
没想到吧 我们还有空位 小伙
Yeah. Guess what? We got space, muchacho.
不错吧 干杯 兄弟
Okay? Cheers, bro.
哈罗想要个新三明治
Harold wants a new sandwich.
那个还有面包边的
That one still had the crust on it.
它们全都有面包边啊
They all have crust on them.
很高兴看到你们都安顿好了
Good to see you've all settled in.
看来赛后的畅饮很受欢迎啊
I see the post-round libations are a hit.
三明治其实也很不错
The sandwiches are actually really good.
有花生酱的
They have a peanut butter one,
有芝士味的
and they have a cheese one,
有土豆奶油酱的
and they've also got potato cream,
还有一种吃起来很像法式吐司
and they've got one that's kind of a French toast one.
好吧
Okay.
接下来到有趣的环节了
Now comes the fun part.
你们会逐个地被叫进去许愿
One by one, you'll each be called in to make your wish.
一辆车对应一个愿望
One wish per car.
赢了的话 我就满足你的愿望
If you win, I will grant it,
绝无二话
no questions asked.
所以慎重思考
So think carefully now.
你最想要的是什么
What do you want most?
什么愿望值得你赌上一切
What one thing is worth risking everything for?
笑死我了
Hilarious.
看看你们的表情 好严肃
Look at all your faces, so serious.
不过确实是一个重大的决定
Ah, it is a heavy choice, though.
所以慎重思考吧
So think carefully.
寒霜 请进
Frostbite, please enter.
只是一扇门
It's just a door.
好啊 打 打 打
Fuck yeah! Fight, fight, fight, fight!
我很高兴没在黑田疯人院杀了你
I'm glad I didn't kill you back at Black Fields.
这些年来 你只能坐在那里傻等 想着死亡何时会到来
All those years, you just had to sit and wait, wondering when the end would come.
那么 我这就送你去死 -住手
Well, the wait is over. - Stop it!
这不是我们参赛的原因
This isn't what we're here for.
你想现在杀了他吗
You want to kill him now?
这不明摆着吗 史都
I think that's pretty obvious, Stu.
行啊 杀吧
Well, cool, go ahead,
但没人会知道 因为我们会失去参赛资格
but no one will hear about it, because we'll be out of the tournament.
然后某个混♥蛋♥会赢
And one of these other assholes will win,
大家只会知道他或她的名字 而不是你的
and everyone will know their name, not yours.
你就会变成一个没有赛到终点的蠢小丑
You'll just be the dumb clown who never made it to the end.
说得真好 史都
That's a great point. Stu.
格林先生 请进
Mr. Grimm, please enter.
和我们相比 你体型更大 力量更强
You are larger than us and stronger.
但这里面有千百个灵魂 并且我们从不感到疲惫
But there are thousands of souls within, and we never get tired.
但是你 马库斯
But you, Marcus,
你看起来已经精疲力尽了
you look exhausted.
有故事
Drama.
乌鸦 请进
Raven, come forth.
好咯
Okay.
接下来的两位 无名氏和静默
And then there were two, John and Quiet.
你还好吗
You good?
还行
Yeah.
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
至死方休
我许愿 让每座城市的墙全部倒下
I wish for all the walls to come down... in every city everywhere.
出口
这样应该就可以了
I guess that's it, then.
面具落下了
The mask.
哦 不会吧
Oh! No way!
把它当作是生日礼物吧
Think of it as a birthday gift.
今天是我的生日吗
It's my birthday?
那是几周前了 12月5号♥
It was weeks ago. December 5th.
不过 我想我们还是庆祝一下吧 万一这是最后一次呢
But, you know, I thought we could celebrate, in case this is your last.
谢谢
Thank you.
穿上后再谢我吧
Oh, don't thank me until you try it on.
我很少制♥作♥男装
I'm not used to making men's clothes.
我才不担心这个
I'm not worried about that.
我穿什么都很帅
I pretty much look good in anything.
真自信
Wow.
谢谢你帮我找回了生日
I want to thank you for giving me my birthday back.
找回了我甚至都不知道自己已经遗失了的东西 这种感觉真奇妙
It's a weird feeling, getting something back that you didn't know you were missing.
不用谢 无名氏
You're welcome, John.
穿上它吧 我们还有个锦标赛要赢呢
Throw that thing on. We have a tournament to win.
出口
我许愿 让克里斯塔重生
I wish to bring Krista back to life.
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表