剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
你... -我们切断了电源 你可以离开了
What you... - We cut the power. You're free to go.
谢啦
Oh, good looking out.
我讨厌那个混♥蛋♥
I hated that motherfucker.
保重
Peace!
记住 驾驶需要思考 然后操控
Remember, driving is about making a decision and making it happen.
你犹豫 就会车毁人亡
You second guess yourself, you crash and burn.
好吧 油加满 装好枪 镜子里没有... 杰里米吗
All right, gassed up, guns loaded, mirrors clear of... Jeremy?
快跑
Run!
他来了
He's coming!
我去
Damn.
开车
Drive.
他在干什么
Uh, what is he doing?
糟了 我们得跑了 D挡
Oh, shit! We decided to drive! D! D!
我的天 我做到了
Holy shit, I did it!
现在不是高兴的时候 -好
Celebrate later. - Right!
那是什么玩意儿
Uh, what the hell is that?!
静默 这次的终极考核超纲了
Quiet, this wasn't on the final exam!
快思考
Think fast!
你无处不在
♪ 'Cause you're everywhere to me ♪
我闭上眼 你便出现
♪ When I close my eyes it's you I see ♪
直觉告诉我
♪ And everything I know that makes me believe ♪
我并不孤单
♪ I'm not alo-whoa-whoa-one ♪
你是我的一切
♪ 'Cause you're everything to me ♪
我闭上眼 你便出现
♪ And when I close me eyes It's you I see ♪
直觉告诉我
♪ You're everything I know that makes me believe ♪
我并不孤单
♪ I'm not alo-whoa-whoa-one ♪
也许我们锦标赛夺冠后 我会带静默去爷爷的小屋隐居
When we win I was thinking maybe I'd take Quiet up to grandpa's cabin.
小屋啊
Oh. The cabin.
那里有着我的许多回忆
You know that brings back some memories.
等等 你怎么会记得爷爷的小屋 却不记得爷爷
Wait, how are you gonna remember Grandpa cabin and not Grandpa?
也许 我找到了去那里的方法
I might have found a way there.
这是我画的 -是啊
Hey, I drew this. - Yeah.
混♥蛋♥ 你偷看了我的日记
Bitch, you read my diary?
什么 才没呢
What? No, I wouldn't...
好吧 就看了一点点
Yeah. Okay, just a little bit.
我只是看腻了马的故事 还有布莱恩·卡罗尔是多么有趣
Look, I got tired of hearing about horses and how funny Brian Carroll was.
有趣 还帅气
Ooh, funny and fine.
没有哪个三年级学生能抵挡他的魅力
No third grader could resist his charms.
好吧
Oh, well.
看看谁来了
Look who decided to show up.
怎么是小屁孩开车
Why is the kid driving?
你表情怎么跟便秘似的
Why is your face all fucked up?
我们刚才和格林那个混♥蛋♥ 还有一个裸体车轮男上演了追逐大戏
We just had a run in with the grim douche bag and a naked man on wheels.
阿克塞尔
Axel!
艾什莉和杰里米死了
Ashley and Jeremy are dead.
死透了
They're real fucking dead.
我们现在不跑 下一次死的就是我们
And we're going to be next if we don't get the fuck out of here.
我们该上车了
Shit. Okay, we should load up.
我和你一起 -好吧
I'll ride with you. - Okay.
看来绕路奏效了 -确实
So the detour worked, huh? - It did.
谢谢你牵线搭桥
Thank you for making that happen.
你喝醉了吧
You're high, aren't you?
还真是
Indubitab-ably.
甜中带咸
按♥摩♥精油
艾什莉和杰里米不是最出色的战士
Ash and Jeremy weren't the best soldiers,
但他们为伟大事业献身
but their hearts were committed to the cause.
愿他们的灵魂永垂不朽
May their souls bang for eternity.
为什么不把面具一起埋葬
Why didn't she bury the mask?
革命尚未成功
The mission lives on.
面具会传给下一个配得上它的娃娃
It'll go to the next doll worthy of wearing it.
你倒下后 我会接手你的面具
Well, you know, when you go down, I'll keep your mask alive.
那可太好了 -是啊
Oh, that's so nice. - Yeah.
我清楚你的驾驶水平 我坐你开的车确实容易出事
Knowing your driving, it'll probably be you that kills me.
柴油城
Diesel City,
那里制♥造♥和交易最大 最吓人 最强大的特殊武器
where the biggest, scariest, loudest special weapons are made and sold.
太棒了 可惜我们没钱
That's cool, but we don't have any money.
我们不需要钱
We don't need money,
我们直接偷
because we're going to steal them.
本季的《烈火战车》
这是我喜欢的派对
This is my kind of party!
欢迎参加我举办的比赛
Welcome to my contest.
你这个长发混球有什么坏心思
What are you up to, you long-haired fuck?
你们将参加多轮比赛
You'll compete in multiple rounds,
每一轮都独一无二 比上一轮更致命
each unique and more deadly than the last.
你♥他♥妈♥想去哪
Where in the fuck do you think you're going?
存活即晋级
If you survive, you advance.
这里有很多冷血杀手
There's a lot of stone-cold killers here.
嗨 甜牙小丑 -啊
Hi, Sweet Tooth. - Ah!
格林 你♥他♥妈♥怎么逃出来的
Grimm, how the hell did you get out?
我收到了特别邀请
I got a special invitation.
我将满足最终获胜者的一个愿望
The last driver behind the wheel gets their wish granted.
我们要把他们全都干掉
We're taking them all down.
快快快 操
Go, go, go, go, go! Fuck!
我担心的是 怎样才能赢
I'm worried what it'll take to win.
挡我者死
You make a run at me, I will end you.
我会让你死得很惨
Coroner gonna list your cause of death as everything.
锦标赛即将开始
It's time for the tournament to begin!
无名氏
John!
你说我们会赢吗
Do you think we'll win?
来啊
Get some!
欢迎参加烈火战车
Welcome to Twisted Metal!
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表