剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
It's me, Stu.
他叫自己史都
It calls itself Stu.
史都 史都 史都
Stu. Stu. Stu.
这是性♥爱♥游戏吗
Oh, this is a sex thing?
我赢了什么比赛吗
Did I win a contest or something?
史都 史都
Stu. Stu.
史都 史都 史都
Stu, Stu, Stu.
我们和武器之间只隔了几道激光
Just a few lasers between us and the weapons.
不只是激光 操
Not just lasers. Shit.
时间快到了
We're cutting it close.
跟着我
Allow me.
哦 操
Oh, shit.
该死的 我来了
Fuck yeah. Coming.
你吃过超长热狗吗
Hey, hey, you ever had a footlong?
里面不仅有更多香肠
I mean, it's not just more dog.
而是 面包和香肠的比例很微妙地影响着最终的味道
See, the ratio of bun to dog varies the flavor in a very specific way.
真有趣
Fascinating.
是的 我也这么想
Yeah, I think so, too.
我们这就进来了
And you're coming in, I guess.
你一直都是单打独斗的刺客
Um, so-so are you normally a solo assassin,
还是说 这次是特殊情况
or is this, like, a special occasion?
我都能胜任
I do what it takes.
真能干 酷
Oh, cool. Real go getter, cool.
跟我一样
Just like myself.
你有没有考虑过合作
Have you ever maybe considered teaming up?
显然我的意思是
I mean, obviously I'm spoken for,
我或许会考虑拉第三个人入伙
but I don't know, I might be convinced to maybe take on a third.
暖通空调系统 水 等等
HVAC, water... wait.
电磁脉冲
EMP?
他们竟然有电磁脉冲发生器
They've got an electromagnetic pulse generator?
随时能够切断电力 真是大杀器
Killing electricity on demand could be a game changer.
尤其是在锦标赛
Especially at a tournament
我要了
I call dibs.
谁捡到归谁 -丢了就认栽
Finders keepers. - Losers weepers.
该死 他们部署了太多激光
Shit, they got a lot of lasers.
这次我来搞定
This one's on me.
保险库控制开关
嘿 把你大拇指拿开
Hey, get your thumb outta there!
武器怎么办
What about the weapons?
娃娃脸说我们必须快进快出
Dollface said we have to be in and out.
我两分半钟就好
I'll be done in two and a half.
等等 你的眼镜呢
Wait! Where are your glasses?
这样更有感觉吗 -哦 天哪
Is that better? - Oh, my god!
该死
Damn.
我该怎么从这鬼地方出去
How the hell do you get out of this place?
不能再做♥爱♥了
No more sex.
我被榨干了
I'm depleted.
天哪
Holy shit.
天哪
Holy shit!
中大奖了
Jackpot!
趴好
And stay down!
谁他妈的会穿斗篷
Who wears a fucking cape?!
该死 孩子
Damn, kid.
天鹅绒带来的厄运
Curse this high quality velvet!
混乱 接着
Mayhem, heads up!
快跑 你这个小疯子
Run, you little psycho!
戴面具的女士
Masked lady!
嘿 发生什么了
Hey! What's happening?
是警报声吗
Is that an alarm?
站住
Halt!
你手里拿的什么 史都
What have you got there, Stu?
你在享受完我给你的肉体之欢后 竟敢偷我的东西
You dare steal from me after I gave you the gift of flesh?
杀了他
Kill him.
你没干过我
You didn't fuck me.
是我♥干♥了你
I fucked you.
糟了
Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
警报响了
The alarm!
我的天 我们得走了
Oh, my god, we gotta go.
你高♥潮♥了吗
Did you finish?
我们真得走了
We really got to go.
武器都去哪儿了
Where are all the weapons?
我们的衣服呢
Where are our clothes?
操
Fuck!
这就是我试图合作的恶果
This is what I get for trying to collaborate.
别挡我道
Get out of my way.
有人遇袭了
Someone got attacked.
狙击手下来
Snipers down!
把所有东西都拿走
Grab everything!
这才是我喜欢的派对
This is my kind of party!
对不起 -抱歉
Sorry! - Excuse me, sorry.
快 这里太他妈冷了
Come on! It's fucking cold in here.
是你
You!
该死
Oh, hell yeah.
来吧 贱♥人♥
Giddyup, bitch.
混乱去哪了
Oh, where the fuck is Mayhem?!
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
这似乎并不是现在最需要回答的问题
That doesn't really seem like the most important question to be asking right now.
打扮得挺好啊
Looking good, guys.
混乱 你开"弹片"
May, you take Shrapnel.
我有自己的坐骑了
I've got my own pony.
嘿 那个白人是谁
Hey! Who's that White guy?
德鲁
Drew.
德鲁 德鲁
Drew? Drew!
史都 你焕然一新了
Hey, Stu, you look kinda different.
我杀了他们 我杀了所有人
I killed them. I killed them all.
死透透那种吗
You mean, like dead-dead?
是的 感觉太棒了
Yeah. It was awesome.
我就知道你能做到的 史都
I knew you could do it, Stu.
天哪 我为你骄傲 我竟然错过了
Gosh, I'm proud of you. Can't believe I missed it.
没事 我给你带了个安慰奖
It's okay. I got you a consolation prize.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
冷静点 史都
Calm down, Stu.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
凝固汽油锥弹吗 我的最爱
Napalm cones? My favorite!
史都 记住这一天
Stu, remember this day,
因为这一天 你完成了第一次屠♥杀♥
for on this day you had your first massacre.
成为了真正的男人
You became a man,
这是你的成人礼
and this was your gore mitzvah.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me everything.
我还做了很多爱
I also had a lot of sex.
恶心 我不想听这个
Gross. I don't want to hear about any of that.
文明点
Decorum!
你怎么弄到电磁脉冲的
How did you get an EMP?
我们只弄到了穿甲弹 还有会掉头的导弹
All we got was armor piercing bullets and missiles that come back to you.
你得到的可不止这些
I mean, that's not all you got.
你们好恶心
Ugh, you're nasty.
只能说 我们成了很好的团队
What can I say? We make a good team.
是的
That we do.
但愿这些足以赢下锦标赛
I hope it's enough to win the tournament.
我不确定
I'm not sure it is.
自从遇到你们 我见到了一个汽车人
Ever since I met you guys, I've seen a car man,
一个古怪 面容阴沉的摩托车骑手
A weird grim reaper biker dude,
还有一个杀人小丑
and a killer clown.
你们需要其他人的帮助 所以我也要参赛
You're going to need someone to watch your back, which is why I'm entering, too.
"娃娃"怎么办
What about the Dolls?
"娃娃"有他们的任务
The Dolls have their orders.
想想看 "公路杀手"跑得很快
Think about it. Roadkill Is fast.
你们跑在最前面 我启动电磁脉冲
You take the lead. I set up the EMP.
砰 就没有其他人能和你们竞争了
Boom! No more competition.
我们冲向终点 许下愿望
We race to the finish and make our wish.
我们提前锁定了胜利
And it ends before it even starts.
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表