剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
后方有个头顶火冒三丈的杀人小丑
There's a killer clown with flaming hair right behind us.
怎么办 -首先 我...
What's the move? - At first I...
快开
Go!
你甚至没给我机会
You didn't even give me a chance!
快思考
Think fast!
放弃了吗 如我所料
You giving up? I knew it.
我就知道你不是开车的料
I knew you weren't cut out for this.
操♥你♥妈♥的 静默
Fuck you, Quiet!
你用脏得要命的针头缝合 指不定会染上了什么病 我都不敢想
I don't even want to know what nasty diseases you gave yourself using that dirty ass needle.
我不需要医疗建议 狗屁医生
I don't need medical advice, Dr. Piss.
我们得搞清楚
We just need to figure out
怎么在不惊动性感车男的情况下
how we're getting past those sound wave things. Without sexy car man
绕过声波装置
knowing that we're in here.
我们想离开这
Well, if we're going to make it out of here,
就得找个更好的观察点
we're going to need a better vantage point.
我爬到放映屏幕的上面
I'm going to climb to the top of the projection screen.
你不能去
No, you're not.
我们去小卖♥♥部
We're going to the concession stand.
声波装置的电肯定是从小卖♥♥部来的
Whatever's powering those sound wave thingies is for sure coming from there.
等等
Wait.
我好像想到了什么
Wait, I'm remembering something.
真的吗 -对
Really? - Yeah.
什么 -我记得我告诉过你 进来这里简直蠢爆了
What? - I remember telling you it was a fucking bad idea to come in here!
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
是胆小鬼的声音
It's the sound of a scared little bitch.
等等 是你的声音啊
Oh, wait, that's you.
你看到金属手了吗
Did you see those metal hands?
这个混♥蛋♥全身都是宝
This motherfucker is full of surprises.
利多卡因[麻♥醉♥药♥]
缓解酸痛 助力增肌
真不知道 他怎么启动自己的引擎
I wonder how he, uh, you know, starts his own engine.
他的前臂
Forearms on that guy?
一不小心 就会把他的家伙扯断
One wrong move, He'll rip the shit off.
太可怜了
Poor son of a bitch.
好吧 所以计划是什么
Okay, so what's the plan?
我们开枪 杀出一条血路
Oh, yeah. Let's shoot our way out of here,
上次这么做 效果很好
because that worked so well the first time.
对付我 效果确实很好
It worked well for me.
我被♥干♥得人仰车翻
I looked fucking great.
艾什莉
Ashley! Ashley!
让我感受一下你的硬货
Oh, yes, give mama that French bread!
正在发硬
It's proofing. It's proofing.
你有听到吗
Did you hear that?
别这样 混乱
Come on, May,
你总不能一辈子待在后备箱里吧
you can't stay back there forever.
行
Fine.
你不出来 那我就要吃东西了
If you're not going to come out, then I'm going to eat.
我饿坏了
I am starving.
天啊 太好吃了
Oh, my gosh. Oh, it's so good.
我还有不少哦
Mmm, and I have so much of it.
是什么啊
What is it?
响尾蛇 -你会做蛇肉干
Rattlesnake. - You can make snake jerky?
对啊 不难
Yeah. It's not that hard.
我哥教我的
My brother taught me how.
捕杀那些蠢蛇有点麻烦 之后撒盐
Killing the fuckers is a pain in the ass. But then you salt them
给蛇肉来一次盐浴
and put them in a salt bath
挂起来晾晒
and hang them out to dry.
不过需要强烈的光照
It has to be strong sunlight, though.
那真是惨痛的教训
I learned that the hard way.
发生了什么 -你觉得呢
What happened? - What do you think?
我生吃了
I ate it raw
结果上吐下泻
and puked so hard I shit myself.
真的很严重 -真够惨痛的
Yeah, it was a lot of shit too, like, everywhere. - Ooh, that's tough.
我哥幸灾乐祸 真是个混♥蛋♥
My brother wouldn't stop laughing, the jagoff.
看来你们的混♥蛋♥特质是一脉相承的
Hmm, guess being a jagoff runs in the family.
是啊
Yeah.
他不善教导 但保住了我的命
He wasn't a great teacher, but he helped me survive.
最终 我自己搞清了制♥作♥流程
Eventually I figured it out on my own.
你为什么这么执着地想参加锦标赛
Listen, why do you want to enter this tournament so badly?
你清楚比赛的危险吧
You do know it's to the death, right?
清楚啊 那又怎样
Yeah. So?
我不怕死
I'm not afraid of dying.
何况我赢了 就能许愿 过上更好的生活
And if I win, I could wish for a better life.
来吧 再来试试
Come on, let's try again.
好吧
Okay.
过来
Come on.
嗯
Okay.
燃油
这家伙命真大
How is this guy even alive?
来吧 他现在不会注意到我们
Come on. He's distracted.
这地方乱糟糟的
Eww. This place is a mess.
比你的车干净 清新
But it's still cleaner than your car. Smells better too.
闭嘴 去切断电源
Shut up and cut the power.
人类阿克塞尔计划
第42次试验
泽穆博士的资产
阿克塞尔
"Axel."
什么变♥态♥会做这种事
What kind of sick fuck would do this?
换做是我 会放下枪
I'd lower that pea-shooter if I were you.
把枪放在柜台上
Put it on the counter.
你们竟然能躲过我的看门狗 我很佩服
I'm impressed you got past my guard dog.
没几个人能做到
Not many do.
我们只是想离开这里
We're just trying to get out of here, man.
省省吧 你们和那些人一样
Oh, please. You're like everyone else
来这里偷鸡摸狗
who comes sniffing around here
想偷走我的毕生心血
trying to steal my life's work.
你们嫉妒我
You're jealous.
我们为什么要嫉妒你
Why would we be jealous of you?
你在制♥造♥汽车人
You're making car people.
你这话是对我的亵渎
That's an oversimplification!
我让那个四肢不全的杀手进化为更高级的形态
I evolved that broken killer into something more.
想要在外面生存 唯一的方法就是待在车里
If the only way to survive outside is to be in a car,
那何不把人改造成车呢
then what if you could be the car?
但还不够完美
But it's still not right.
他身上还有太多人性
There's still too much human in him.
但我可以用你们之一 做一个更好的
But I could get it right with one of you.
这么说 你只改造黑人吗
So what, you just make cars out of Black people?
什么 不 这不是种族歧视
What? no! It's not racially motivated.
会给人这种印象吗 -对啊
Is that how it's coming off? - Yeah!
看看他 再看看我们
I mean, you look at him, you look at us.
这么说吧
Let me just say,
我始终相信科学是不分肤色的
I've always believed science is colorblind.
天啊
God.
他怎么了
What's going on with him?
他有病吗
He's not sick, is he?
我确实不知道他在干什么
To be honest, I have no idea what he's doing.
家庭口哨
Family whistle!
家庭口哨
The family whistle!
我的一些好友也是黑人
Some of my best friends are Black.
谢了 哥
Thanks, big bro.
你的嘴像屁♥眼♥一样小 要是你能吹口哨就好了
Now, if we can just get that tiny little butthole of a mouth to whistle.
说我的嘴像屁♥眼♥一样小 那你的也是
If my mouth is a butthole, so is yours.
这就是遗传的魅力
That's how genes work.
快去切断电源 离开这个鬼地方
Now, go cut the power so we can bail.
喂
Hey, uh,
你叫阿克塞尔 对吧
Axel, right?
我知道我们有些矛盾
Listen, I know we had our differences,
但刚才 我们杀了那个种族歧视的改造狂
but, um, we just killed this little racist nerd,
我们切断了电源 现在你可以出去了
and we cut the power, so you're free to go.
我们各走各道
Now I hope we can go our separate ways peacefully.
你说啥
What?!
我们之前有些矛盾
We've had our differences...
兄弟 说话大点声
Dude, you got... you gotta use your big boy voice
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表