剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
and we are gonna have a good time.
所以你得决定要不要和我们一起去
So you've got to decide if you're coming with us or not.
看看你
Look at you,
真漂亮
all dolled up.
车上有大宝宝
妈妈
Mama!
我想喝奶了
I'm thirsty for milk!
妈妈现在没法喂你
Mama can't nurse you right now!
妈妈在尿尿
She's making her water!
宝贝
Sweetums?
有个不速之客
We got stranger danger.
哦 真可爱
Oh, that's cute!
大宝宝走的最后几步了
Big Baby's last steps.
拿的是什么呀 小朋友
What you got there, little guy?
你打扰我喝奶了 混♥蛋♥
Oh, you disturbed my feeding, you fuck!
宝宝不能说脏话哦
Baby said a no-no word.
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
搞什么鬼啊 女士
What the fuck, lady?
"搞什么鬼啊 女士"
"What the fuck, lady?"
大宝宝打偏了
Oh, Baby likes to miss.
要不要我来给你挠痒痒啊
Cootchie cootchie coo!
哎呦 我的骨盆底
Oh, my pelvic floor!
我的小管子
My tubesy!
这是什么玩意
What the fuck is that?!
我就知道你会来追杀我
I knew you'd find me and kill me,
垃圾人
Trash Man!
等等等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
垃圾人 谁是垃圾人
Trash Man? Who-Who's Trash Man?
密西西比这一块最凶狠的杀手
The biggest gun this side of the Mississipp'.
趴着别起来 老太婆
And stay down, you old hag!
怎么了
What happened?
显然 有个傻♥逼♥自称垃圾人
Apparently there's some jackoff out there called Trash Man
比这个大宝宝还出名
who's an even more famous killer than the Big Baby.
垃圾人身上都是垃圾吗
Is Trash Man covered in trash?
还是他是处理垃圾 -我怎么知道
Or does he take out the trash? - I don't know, man.
我只知道 我要找到他 杀了他
What I do know is that I need to track him down, and I need to kill him.
这简直像是在打地鼠
I swear, it is like whack a mole out here.
我们何不办一个比赛
What if we come up with some kind of contest?
让全国榜上有名的那些杀手过来跟你挑战
We get the best killers in the country, and we have them face off against you
来一场大逃杀比赛
in a... I don't know, a battle royale tournament or something.
到时候 你是最后活下来的人 大家就知道甜牙是最强的了
Then when you're the last survivor, everyone will know Sweet Tooth is the best.
听起来很让人兴奋
Ooh, that legit sent chills down my spine.
我好喜欢
And I love it.
好啊 那我们怎么邀请大家
Great. Uh, how do we invite everybody?
我们吗 不对不对 是你
We? No, no, no. You.
史都 你更适合搞这种组织工作
Stu, you're more of a logistics guy.
我有的则是才能
I'm the talent.
感谢你组织比赛 肯定会很累人
Hey, appreciate you organizing this, 'cause it's gonna be a bitch.
太好了 你们收到我的消息了
Good. You got my message.
是这样 无名氏叫我在这里等他
Okay. John told me to meet him here.
他准备通过下水道潜逃
He's going to escape through the sewers.
通过这些其中一个
One of these.
做得好 彻斯特
You've done well, Chester.
长官 他穿着无名氏的衣服
Ma, 'am. He's wearing John's clothes.
什么
What?
他借给我的 长官
He lent them to me, ma'am.
我的都湿了
Mine were wet.
我们洗了个澡
We took a shower.
一起洗的
Together.
是这里
Okay.
该死
Shit.
她说了啥名字
What was the name she said?
克洛伊 克里斯蒂
Chloe, Kristy.
不对 那是《保姆俱乐部》里面的人物
No, shit, that's the Babysitters' Club.
凯莉 对了
Kelly, yes.
不会吧
No way.
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
不对 你不是她
Oh, shit, you're not Evelyn,
不过给你改造一下 你会是辆超级酷的车
but a little bit of work, you'll be a bad bitch.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你肯定就是凯莉了
You must be Kelly.
卡吕普索工业
晚上好 朋友们
Good evening, friends.
见到你们真是太高兴了
It's so nice to see all of you.
在下卡吕普索
I am Calypso.
我要向你们宣布一件很重要的事
I've got a very special announcement to make.
所以我就不啰嗦了
So let's get to the business at hand.
我打算举办一场锦标赛
I'm hosting a tournament,
我邀请遍布在四分五裂的美国的你们
and I invite you, the best drivers from all across
邀请你们这样的优秀车手前来参赛
the Divided States of America to compete.
无论是刺客 雇佣兵
Assassins, mercenaries,
还是义警 业余爱好者
vigilantes, joy riders,
都欢迎
all are welcome.
一周后 比赛就会开始
In one week's time, the contest will begin.
规则很简单
The rules are simple.
规则很简单 驾驶你的爱车
驾驶你的爱车
Choose your vehicle
展现你的实力 战胜其他选手
and show how good you are by defeating everyone else.
最后存活下来的人就是冠军
The last one standing will be crowned the victor.
你是怎么想的
What do you think?
甜牙锦标赛
这个卡吕普索抢先了你一步
I think this Calypso guy beat you to market.
有什么要补充的吗 大宝宝
Anything to add, Big Baby?
大宝宝最喜欢比赛了
"Big Baby love a tournament.
你会杀光全场的
You're going to kill all those assholes."
看吧 跟你说了我很厉害
See? Told you I was good.
都看不到我的嘴唇在动
Couldn't even see my lips move.
不过 没有奖品的比赛 有什么意义呢
But what is a contest without a prize?
我将满足最终获胜者的一个愿望
If you win my tournament, I will grant you a single wish.
不管这个愿望有多稀奇
No matter how rare,
有多昂贵
no matter how costly,
后果有多严重
no matter the consequence,
即便是你内心深处最黑暗的欲望
your deepest, darkest heart's desire
我都会满足
will be yours.
我的比赛最后
At the end of my contest,
只有一个愿望能够得到满足
one wish will come true.
会是你的吗
Will it be yours?
你想来争夺吗
Will you drive?
北纬39.7691度 西经86.1580度 [印第安纳波利斯 印第安纳州]
卡吕普索工业
目标已经逃走
The golden goose has flown the coop.
我在墙外已经看到了无名氏
I have eyes on John outside the walls.
那还等什么 开枪打他啊
Well, fucking shoot him!
收到 长官 救护车开不远的
Yes, ma'am. The ambulance won't get far.
我们正在准备导弹
Arming the missile now.
救护车吗 先别开火
Ambulance? Hold your fire!
该死
Fuck!
凯莉
Kelly?
凯莉
Kelly.
你没事 你没事
You're okay. You're okay.
果然让你打开看了 你个白♥痴♥傻瓜脸
你死定了
Motherfucker.
一点点挫折而已
Just a setback.
我们马上就能在一起了 凯莉
We'll be together again soon, Kelly.
我保证
I promise.
我们不能把这当真
We can't be taking this seriously.
满足愿望 真的吗
Wishes? Really?
我在新芝加哥见到过卡吕普索
I talked to Calypso in Chicago.
确有其人 他所言非虚
He's real. He's for real.
我的阴虱也是真的啊 但我又不会为这个操太多心
So is my case of crabs, but I'm not going to, like, do anything about it.
他一下子启动了所有电子设备
This guy just turned on all technology at once.
我们已经把这忘记了吗 我们这么健忘吗
Are we forgetting that already? Are we goldfish?
我们必须参赛
We have to enter this tournament.
如果赢了 我们许愿把这个墙拆了
If we win, we can wish to bring down all the walls.
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表