剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
A shield? That's not the spirit of the game.
作弊的混♥蛋♥
Fucking cheater!
竟敢惹我 我加倍奉还
Kiss me, and I'll kiss you back.
冲啊 冲啊
Let's go! Let's go!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
她在干嘛
What is she doing?
老实说 还挺酷的
Honestly, it's pretty badass.
用作弊码 真丢人
Cheat codes? Pathetic!
下一个想死的是谁
Who wants it next?
我要的是大屠♥杀♥ 不是耍花招
I want carnage, not trickery.
操
Fuck!
去他妈的护盾
Fuck a force field.
我靠蛮力就够了
All I need is force!
好了 比赛平衡恢复了
There, balance restored.
喜欢这场表演吗
Are you enjoying the show?
加油 无名氏
Come on, John.
加油 静默
Come on, Quiet.
能帮我把他们甩掉吗
Hey, could you help me get them off my ass, please?
交给我
On it!
好了 乌鸦 现在就剩你和我了
All right, Raven, now it's just you and me.
我都给你铺好了胜利的路
I had you all set up to win,
你却为了打炮把机会丢了
but you threw it all away for the nookie!
该死
Oh, shit!
现在我很庆幸没让你给我开车
Now I'm glad you didn't drive for me.
你太菜了
You suck at this.
嘿 乌鸦
Hey, Raven...
去死吧
...get fucked!
手下败将
Kiss my ass, Raven!
能和我跳一支舞吗
May I have this dance?
高塔牌
好了 傻瓜 你左我右
Okay, dummy, you go left, I go right.
换个战术
I mean, mix it up a little.
乌鸦出局 我们快要获胜了
Raven's out! We're almost there.
我想瞄准格林 但他太狡猾了
I'm trying to line up Grimm, but he's squirrelly.
嘿 这个人头是我的
Hey, that kill is mine!
你们不懂先到先得吗
Does dibs mean nothing to you people?
等等 你的公路杀手有红色拉杆吗
Wait, does your Roadkill have the red lever?
操 当然有 瞄准他们
Fuck, yeah, it does. Line 'em up.
老套路
Ooh, predictable.
准备好了
Ready.
快
Now!
拜拜
Bye-bye!
这样才爽
Oh, yeah, that's the stuff.
格林 是时候做个彻底的了断了
Time to settle this, Grimm, once and for all.
上啊 格林
Yes, Grimm!
格林
Grimm! Grimm! Grimm! Grimm! Grimm!
不
No!
我才是主角
This is my show!
现在就是肉搏硬刚了
It's just hands and noses now.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
不关你的事
This doesn't concern you.
你可以杀了我 但到头来 你依然只是个可怜的小丑
You can kill me, but at the end of the day, you'll still be a sad, pathetic clown,
马库斯
Marcus!
但所有人都会知道我的名字
But everyone will know my name.
甜牙
Sweet Tooth!
正中靶心
Bullseye.
漂亮
Booyah!
我真想看看刚才的回放
I would like to see that on the replay.
噢 对了 我能看
Oh, wait, I can.
回放
太棒了
Oh, yes!
真正的好戏现在才开始
Now time for the real fun to begin.
接近尾声了 各位观众
We're close to the end, folks.
但我猜你们当中肯定有人期待出现小转折
But I have a feeling some of you out there would love a little twist.
决赛怎么能少了终极怪兽呢
What's a final round without a final boss?
让我们有请
Please welcome to the game...
仆从
...Minion!
太壮观了 对吧
It's wonderful, isn't it?
是啊 你可以提醒他们
I mean, yes, you could have warned them,
但这样更有意思
but it's better this way.
他们再也阻止不了你了
They'll never hold you back again.
那他妈的是啥
What the hell is that thing?
是机器人 还是怪物
A robot or a monster.
还是机器人怪物
A robot monster?
行吧 硬茬儿 游戏开始
Okay, tough guy, game on.
来吧
Here we go.
可恶
Ah, goddammit!
看来只能用老办法了
Well, guess we're gonna do this the old-fashioned way.
妈的 这家伙速度好快
Shit, this motherfucker's fast.
我想报名去你的健身房♥
I'd like to go to your gym.
情况不妙
This is bad.
你就这点本事
That all you got?
可怜的小丑
Sad clown.
快走 快走
Move! Move!
我靠
Holy fuck!
你想怎么对付这个终极怪兽
What do you want to do about this whole final boss situation?
我也不知道
I have no idea,
但我开始怀疑 卡吕普索根本就没打算让谁赢得比赛
but I'm starting to think Calypso might not want anybody to win this tournament.
那他搞这么多花样干嘛
Why go through all this trouble?
这个以后再问吧
Question for another day.
现在先想想怎么干掉这畜生
Right now I'm wondering how to beat this son of a bitch.
操
Oh, shit!
笨蛋 你打偏了
Shit-face, you missed!
无名氏 提醒我一下
Hey, John. Remind me,
公路杀手的转弯半径怎么样
how is Roadkill's turning radius?
好得离谱
Fucking awesome!
那就让这红皮大怪见识一下公路杀手的厉害
Let's show this big red motherfucker what Roadkill is made of.
明白 锁定目标
You got it. Locking on.
它背上有个弱点
I found a weak spot on its back!
好 我左你右
Okay, I take left, You take right.
一起夹击它
We'll outflank him together.
正合我意
Wouldn't want it any other way.
操
Shit.
游戏结束
Game over.
天啊
Oh, god.
静默
Quiet!
无名氏
John!
看来赢家产生了
Oh, looks like we may have a winner.
双杀
Double elimination!
无名氏
John!
无名氏 无名氏
John! John...
无名氏 快醒醒啊
John, come on, damn it, wake up!
求你了 醒醒
Wake up, please!
无名氏
John!
无名氏 醒醒啊 妈的
John, goddammit, wake up!
无名氏
John!
麦可
Mike?
麦可
Mike.
麦可 快醒醒 兄弟
Mike! Wake up, dude!
麦可
Mike!
对不起 兄弟
I'm so sorry, man.
你不该死的
You didn't deserve this.
我爱你 兄弟 快醒过来
I love you, man. Wake up!
我会替你报仇的
I'll avenge you.
我发誓
I promise.
好了 你们这群疯子
All right, you crazy fucks,
是时候感受一下...
it's time to feel the wrath of...
等等
Wait a minute.
人呢
Where is everyone?
好吧
Okay, uh...
女士们 先生们
...ladies and gentlemen,
让我们恭喜获胜者
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表