剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
我知道
I know that.
小杂种 你觉得你能就这么到处散播关于我的谣言吗
So you think you can spread lies about me, you little punk?
是史都说你是有个小鸡鸡的废物
Stu's the one who called you a loser with a micro penis,
又不是我 -我才不是个废物
not me. - I am not a loser!
随便吧
Whatever.
很快我们又会见面的
I'll see you soon enough.
吃屎吧
Eat shit.
真是个混♥蛋♥ -听着 我挺喜欢你们的
What a douche. May... - Look, I like you guys and all,
但我不想跟你们结盟什么的
but I'm not interested in an alliance.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, no, I get that.
但你为什么要把自己立成靶子
But why are you making yourself a target?
我在干扰他们的思绪
I'm getting inside their heads.
这是心理战入门课
It's mind games 101.
你难道不知道这有多危险吗
Do you understand how dangerous this is going to be?
我能应付得来 静默
I can handle this, Quiet.
如果你出去参赛 你就是孤身一人了
If you go out there, you're on your own.
我们都是
We all are.
哇 好夸张啊
Wow. Way to be overdramatic.
我在终点等你
I'll keep the finish line warm for you.
新挑战者来了
New challenger approaching!
无名氏
John?
有意思
Interesting.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
这应该很明显吧
That should be obvious.
但我不明白的是 为什么你这么努力从我这逃走
But what I can't figure out is why you fought so hard to escape me
最后还是来这了
only to end up here anyway.
你能明白这有多烦人吗
Do you even see how annoying that is?
行吧 跟她做♥爱♥这么爽啊
Okay. So the sex is that good, huh?
佩服佩服
I can respect that.
但你得知道 一旦开始比赛
Just know once we get out there,
就是我♥操♥你们了
I'm going to be the one doing the fucking.
热点女王开了辆好车啊
Hmm, Hot Topic brought a fancy car.
你知道怎么开吗
Do you know how to drive that thing?
试试就知道了
Fuck around and find out.
回见
Toodles.
这是另一个乌鸦 对吧
That's a different Raven, right?
有一堆叫乌鸦的
There's a bunch of them.
这个 就是他们的老大
This one, She's the boss.
她们都这么性感吗
Are they all hot?
《小精灵》:1984年电影
对 就跟"小精灵"似的
Yeah. It's like "Gremlins."
卡吕普索
Calypso.
不得不佩服他的表演魅力
You gotta admire the showmanship.
我们真的得等到这扇门完全打开吗
We're really gonna wait for this door to open all the way?
他在营造紧张氛围
Just shh. He's building tension.
好吧 这时间是有点儿长了
Yeah this is taking forever.
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen,
欢迎来到我的比赛
welcome to my contest.
很接近了
Well, almost.
你们目前还不算参赛
You're not in it quite yet.
首先 你们得从资格赛中活下来
First, you must survive a qualifying round.
哟 老兄
Yo, dude!
现在还没到提问环节 但是你说吧
Not really taking questions yet, but go ahead.
规则是什么
So, what are the rules?
我感觉大家都想问
I feel like some of us are wondering.
我正要说呢 弗洛普先生
I was just about to get to that, Mr. Floop,
如果你刚刚有点耐心的话 就说到了
if you'd just waited one second.
没事 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
不重要
Nevermind.
预选赛的规则简单明了
The rules of the qualifier are as simple as one, two, three.
第一条 拿个包裹
One, grab a package.
第二条 送到锦标赛城
Two, deliver it to Tournament city.
送包裹 这是咱们老本行
Delivering packages? We got this in the bag.
第三条 别死在路上
And three, don't die.
成功将包裹完好送达的车手将进入下一轮
The drivers who successfully deliver my packages intact will move on to the next round.
比赛即将开始 十 九
Prepare for battle in ten, nine...
史都 快去拿 -八
Stu, go! - Eight.
七
Seven.
六
Six.
冲冲冲冲 -各位抓紧哦
Go, go, go, go, go! - Come on, now.
五
Five.
四
Four.
三
Three.
二
Two.
你说得对
You were right.
这家伙确实知道怎么制♥造♥节目效果
This guy does know how to put on a show.
一
One.
正在加载磁带
冲啊
Let's rock!
蟑螂教练
雪暴犁
你确定你不担心那孩子
You sure you're not worried about the kid?
我确定得很
Oh, I'm sure.
没这个 她哪儿都去不了
She's not going anywhere without this.
不不不 快启动啊
No! No, now now! Come on!
操
Shit.
格林在正前方
Grimm at 12 o'clock.
我好几分钟前就想这么干了
I've been waiting minutes to do this.
操 加油啊
Damn it! Come on!
别想轻易逃跑
Ah, you're not getting away that easy.
哦 躲猫猫 我看见你了
Oh, peekaboo, I see you!
本杰明 保护好上帝之子
Brenjamin, protect the God-child.
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
吃枪子吧
Get some!
吃枪子吧
Get some!
好啊
Yeah!
哈 干得漂亮 哈罗
Ha! Nice shot, Harold!
我会享受把你们干掉的过程 送奶员
I'm gonna enjoy this, Milkman.
公路杀手
操
Damn it!
天哪 感觉真好
God, that felt good!
你知道吗 你开枪的时候 屁♥股♥很翘
You know, your butt looks really good when you're shooting.
游戏结束
Game over.
我觉得他在通过这个追踪我们
I think he's tracking us.
哦 操
Oh, shit!
小绿灯变黄了
The little green light turned yellow.
咱们怎么办 -我不知道啊
What do we do? - I don't know.
别让它变红
Not let it get red.
踩油门
Step on it.
希望它别晕车
Let's hope it doesn't get carsick.
分散开
Spread out!
一个那种炸♥弹♥能把咱们都炸死
One of those heckin' bombs could take us all down.
操
Fuck this.
这才是我想要的死法 死在让大地震动的爆♥炸♥里
Now that's how I want to go, earth shattering explosion.
如果能把格林带上 那就更好了
And if I take Grimm with me, even better.
其实我不是很想死在爆♥炸♥里
I actually don't wanna die in a big explosion.
要不咱们到锦标赛城后 在那杀了他吧
Maybe we should get to the city and then kill him there.
不行 我们现在就得杀他
No! We kill him now!
行吧 那让我开车
Fine. Let me take the wheel.
这样你能专心瞄准他 搭档
You can get a clean shot at him, partner.
史都
Stuby-dooby-doo,
真是个好注意
that is a great idea.
我这有个刻着你名字的手雷
I got a grenade with your name on it.
不 你在干什么
No! What are you doing?!
操蛋的格林 我们下一轮再杀他
Fuck Grimm! We'll get him in the next round.
史都
Stu!
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的干什么
Hey! What the fuck?!
操
Shit!
有办法了
Gotcha.
操
Fuck!
我的脸
Ow! My fucking face.
操
Fuck.
小屁孩
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表