剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
《烈火战车》
第二季 第五集
新挑战者来了
New challengers approaching!
蟑螂教练
雪暴犁
公路杀手
你觉得她知道那是信♥号♥♥枪吗
You think she knows that's a flare gun?
她肯定不知道
No, not a chance.
她准备好了吗 -肯定没有
She ready for this? - No way.
但如果我们不许她参赛 她肯定不听
But if we tell her not to enter, she absolutely will.
这性格和某人有点像啊
That reminds me of someone.
你 她这性格像你
You. It reminds me of you.
当然了 笨蛋 我知道
Yes, dummy, I know.
操 圣徒
Fuck. Holy men.
老天爷
Oh, god.
嘿 狗♥娘♥养♥的 我认识你
Hey, motherfucker, I remember you.
放轻松
Relax.
我不想在锦标赛开始前就出局
I'm not trying to lose this tournament before it starts.
你就是那个在去年集♥会♥上和耶底底亚牧师打了一架的人
You're the guy who fought Preacher Jedidiah at last year's gathering.
你太想操那台橘色的车了 残忍♥杀害了牧师
You wanted to fuck that orange car so bad you killed him over it.
等会儿 你想操伊芙琳
I'm sorry, you wanted to fuck Evelyn?
不是 我也没杀你们的领袖
No. And I didn't kill your leader.
是他引发了爆♥炸♥ 不是我
He caused the explosion, not me.
是吗 那我们不如直接问问他
Oh, yeah? Well, why don't we ask him?
本杰明 把我们的主 "牧师" 请出来
Brenjamin, bring forth our lord Preacher.
牧师 -他还活着
Preacher? - He's alive?
这是谁的孩子
Whose baby is this?
这可不是寻常孩子
Oh, this isn't just some baby.
这个小混♥蛋♥就是我们的牧师
No. This horny little fucker right here is our preacher,
他不朽的灵魂重生在了这具躯体里
his immortal soul reborn into tiny flesh.
我们的神父永远不会抛弃我们
Our father would never leave us.
神父不会离开的 他只是换了个形态
Father never leaves. He just changes.
告诉他们 执事
Tell 'em, Deacon.
我们等了长长的几个月
We waited many long months.
有一天 我们的牧师就这么回来了
And then one day, our preacher returned to us.
他当时在一棵树上 -像松鼠那样吗
He was in a tree. - Like a squirrel?
我必须承认
I'm not gonna lie.
这个小混♥蛋♥挺可爱的
This little fucker is kind of cute.
别把手伸得太近
Don't get those fingers too close.
他会把你的手指整根咬断
He will bite them clean off.
闭嘴
Shut up!
谁会怕
Who could be scared of...
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
是你把我从泽穆那救出来
You freed me from Zemu.
多谢
Good looking out.
没事
Yeah.
就觉得该这么做
Seemed like the chill thing to do.
你最近怎么样
So, how are you doing?
你有了自♥由♥
With freedom.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
可能某天能获得自♥由♥吧
Maybe one day.
还在喝汽油呢 有意思
Still drinking gasoline. Interesting.
但我确实欠你个人情
But I do owe you one.
哦 没事 -就一个人情
Oh, it's okay. - Just one.
还完之后 我会就像对待其他人一样 用我的轮胎压扁你
After that, I'll flatten you with my tires, just like everyone else.
对你来说 不幸的是我可不像其他人那样好对付
Well, unfortunately for you, I'm not just like everyone else.
新挑战者来了
New challenger approaching!
真不敢相信我们居然真到了
I can't believe we're finally here.
锦标赛
The tournament!
你觉得我会有机会把别人的脑袋砍掉吗
Do you think I might get the chance to cut someone's head off?
我一直想试试看呢
I've been sort of wanting to try that.
这也是我对你的最大心愿了 史都
There is nothing I want more for you, Stu.
嘿 看那边 是咱们的老牌粉丝团
Oh, hey, look, it's our OG fan club.
我早说了 这锦标赛是本季最热闹的社交聚会
I told you this would be the social event of the season.
我们先去打个招呼 然后再把他们杀了
We should go say hi before we murder them for sport.
你去吧
You go ahead.
反正那两人都是混♥蛋♥
Those two are douchebags anyway.
我得去准备我的下一轮杀戮狂欢了
I need to prepare for my next killing spree.
哦 史都 你都要把我感动哭了
Oh, Stu, you're going to make me cry.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
看着点哈罗 别让他提前把保险销拔掉了
Make sure Harold doesn't pull the pin early.
他手不老实
He's got an itchy trigger finger.
男性很少能泌乳
Lactation is very rare in men,
但是本杰明得到了恩赐 长了一对母亲般的乳♥头♥
but Brenjamin here has been blessed with the nips of a mother.
像他妈的两个红酒塞一样
Fucking wine corks.
我就是个渎神的奇迹
I'm an unholy miracle.
哟 这不是我最喜欢的两位评论家吗
Oh, if it isn't my two favorite critics!
不 别
No, no...
嗨 甜牙小丑
Hi, Sweet Tooth.
所以你俩小疯子在这干什么呢
So, what are you crazy kids doing here?
来给我加油的吗
You come to cheer me on?
也不是
Oh, uh, not exactly.
那太遗憾了
Aww.
嘿 你知道吗 我之前试过杀了他来着
Hey, you know, I tried to kill this guy one time.
他也试过
So did he.
这回他会成功的
This time he'll finish the job.
本杰明 把牧师哄睡吧
Brenjamin, time to put down preacher.
然后我们会让你陷入长眠
Then we'll put you down.
嘿 要是你处理那个小玩意儿需要帮忙
Hey, you need any help with that little fucker,
喊我一声 我已经杀过一个婴儿了
hit me up. I've already killed one baby.
你们两个小疯子最近都在干什么呢
So what have you two crazy kids been up to?
事无巨细地给我讲讲
Tell me everything.
蟑螂教练
7天24小时服务
照张相吧 能盯更久
Take a picture. It'll last longer.
抱歉 我只是在欣赏你的帽子
Sorry. I was just admiring your... hat?
7天24小时服务
你要参加锦标赛
You're joining the tournament?
你在弗罗里达的沼泽地里活不过一天
You wouldn't last a day in the Florida swamplands.
那边的蚊子能把你生吞了
The mosquitos would eat you alive.
你说得对
You're right.
你猜怎么着 我不应该在这
You know what? I shouldn't be here.
每个人都很可怕 尤其是你
Everyone's really scary, especially you.
你还怪聪明的 知道怕我
You're smart to fear me,
那些惹了害虫的人 都被灭口了
because those who cross Vermin don't live to tell the tale.
你真的很吓人
You're terrifying.
我不管那个执事是怎么说的
You know, I don't care what that guy Deacon says.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他说你没有实力
Oh, just that you're not a real competitor.
就是看着吓人 没有杀伤力 之类的蠢话
All bark, no bite. Stupid stuff.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
他还说什么 你操虫子
He also said something about you being a bug fucker.
得了吧 我就干过一次
Come on! That was one time!
把蚂蚁放裤子里确实感觉不错 但这又不是我的错
I put ants in my pants, and it's not my fault that it felt good.
就是开了个玩笑才这么干的
I did it for a joke.
那个杂种在哪呢
Where's that fucker?
嘿 杂种
Okay, dickhead! Hey!
你♥他♥妈♥的到处说
What the fuck are you saying...
打扰一下 你想不想知道谁对你的眼罩有特别的看法
Excuse me. Would you like to know who had some very specific opinions about your eyepatch?
小丑这么说的
The clown said that?
是他的原话吗
Those exact words?
我对上帝发誓 或许不是上帝 魔鬼吗
Swear to God. Or not God. The devil?
搞不清楚了 就是你们信仰的那个
I don't know. whoever you swear to.
无论如何
For what it's worth,
我不觉得圣徒们变软弱了
I don't think the Holy Men have gone so soft.
软弱
Soft?!
怎么 就因为我是个非常贴心的父亲形象
Why, because I am an incredibly attentive father figure?
我得给他点颜色看看
I'll show him.
比巨炮更有力量的是父爱
The only thing more powerful than big ass guns is a daddy's love.
走路看着点 你个混球
Watch where you're going, you dipshit,
否则 我就只能把你的蛋蛋扯下来 塞进你鼻子里了
or, uh, I'll have to rip your balls off and shove them up your nose.
波士顿活塞驾驶学校
学员驾驶中
史都
Stu?
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表