剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表
亚利桑那州
伊芙琳
奶酪兄弟 始于1988
下一出口
湿哒哒的臭木桩
Stupid wet-ass wood.
出来
Show yourself!
出来 不然我就开枪了
Show yourself or I'll shoot!
不必不必
No need.
我没恶意
I-I come in peace.
我发誓 我没带武器
I'm unarmed, promise.
一个人吗
You alone?
只有我一个
Just me.
你就是那个到处写卡吕普索的人吗
So you the guy writing all that Calypso BS?
卡吕
你非要知道的话 那是我写的第327个
That's sign 327, if you must know.
你想喝点什么吗
Would you care for a Brimbles?
我这里有瓶"湿草莓"可以送给你 尊敬的...
I've got a Strawberry When Wet with your name on it, mister...
无名氏
John.
你是怎么生起火的
How did you get that wood burning?
我父亲教我的一个小技巧
Just a trick my father taught me.
这位卡吕普索到底是谁
So who is this Calypso guy?
得了吧
Come on.
你们送奶员肯定都聊到过他吧
I'm sure your, uh... your Milkman compatriots all speak of him, right?
没
Nope.
听起来像是骗人的
Feels like some bullshit.
不不不 确有其人
No. No, no, no, he-he's-he's very real.
卡吕普索 大名鼎鼎的卡吕普索
Calypso, The Calypso,
能让这个破碎的国家再次统一
will be the great uniter of this broken nation.
你像是在推销他
Now you sound like a salesman.
我只是一个信徒
Just a believer.
怎么 你没有信仰的东西吗
What? Don't you believe in anything?
信仰什么
Believe in what?
我就是个墙外的送奶员
I'm a Milkman on the outside.
信仰是一种奢望
Belief is false hope.
无名氏
Oh, John.
信仰是一切
Belief is everything.
要不然
Otherwise,
你活着的动力是什么
what are you driving for?
假如你可以许下一个愿望
Let's say you can make a wish, hmm?
什么都可以 你内心深处最渴望的东西
For anything, your heart's deepest desire.
你会想要什么
What are you wishing for?
说就说咯
Okay.
能有一个家 组建自己的家庭
A home, a family.
还有一个永久的停车位
A place to park my car for good.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
得了吧
I mean, come on.
看看你自己
Look at you.
你的命运在自己手里
You are the captain of your own destiny.
你只需要顾好你自己
You are accountable to you and you alone.
你愿意牺牲这一点吗
Are you really willing to sacrifice that?
因为其他人只会给你拖后腿
Because, John, other people can bring you down,
让你做出不利于自己的决定
make you act against your own self-interest.
你现在有自♥由♥
You have freedom now,
但一个人独处的时候才最自♥由♥
but freedom is best enjoyed alone.
这样吗 我觉得你说错了
Yeah, well, I think you're wrong.
我又知道些什么呢
What do I know?
我只是有个梯子的人
I'm just a man with a ladder.
那你呢
So what about you?
你有什么愿望
What would you wish for?
我想要让众人看到我
I think I'd wish to be seen.
注意到我
To be noticed.
对 我想那就是我最深的渴望
Yes, I think I'd like that very much.
好好享用那些酒吧
Enjoy the drinks!
什么鬼
What the hell?
湿草莓[草莓味伏特加预调酒]
喂
Hey!
卡吕普索确有其人
《烈火战车》
第二季 第六集
她人呢
Where is she?!
我看到她了
I got her.
滚一边去 变♥态♥
Oh, fuck off, creep!
冲啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
跟你拼了
Let's fucking go!
该死
Oh, shit!
嘿 混乱
Hey! Mayhem!
导弹会跟踪包裹
The missiles are tracking the package.
这不废话吗
Yeah, no, shit!
你往前开 我们帮你处理后面的
All right, drive ahead, we'll watch your six.
行吧 随便了
Okay, whatever!
得要做点什么
Wanna do something?!
我不喜欢那个带尖刺的球
I don't like the look of that spike thing!
可恶
Oh, shit!
克里斯塔 我需要用那个电磁脉冲
Krista, I could really use that EMP.
我马上来
I'm on my way.
第一个到达 真爽
First to cross the line. Fuck, yeah!
见到你亲自出马 还挺不错的 乌鸦
It's nice to see you get your hands dirty, Raven.
早就该这样了
It's about time.
舞台挺酷
Cool stage.
我是你的话 就不会在这里停车
Oh, I wouldn't park here, if I were you.
好极了 -喔
Yeah, baby. - Whoo!
来了
Yeah.
冲啊
Whoo! Let's go, let's go!
我要再开一小圈
I'm gonna circle a little bit more.
我们刚把牧师大人哄睡着了
We just got our Lord Preacher down for his nappies.
该死 本杰明 快给孩子喂奶
Fuck! Frenjamin, quickly, unleash the tits.
我没奶了 乳♥头♥还被咬得生疼
I'm empty and so very raw.
可恶 把"金鱼"拿出来
Shit! Then get the Goldfish!
格林还在那里 快掉头
Grimm's still out there. Turn around.
放开方向盘 史都
Let go of the wheel, Stu.
啊 妈呀
Oh, shit!
给你
Here you go.
一方面 我非常生气
On the one hand, I am very mad.
但另一方面 你这么做造成了很多混乱
But on the other hand, that was a very chaotic move.
我们是什么 我们就是混乱的代言人
And what are we, if not agents of chaos?
但是你再妨碍我
But if you get in my way again,
我就把你杀了
I will end you.
操
Oh, fuck.
我甩不掉他 快把他甩掉
I can't shake him! Get him off our ass!
我已经在尽力了
What do you think I'm doing?
来救兵了
Here comes the cavalry!
太好了
Oh, hell yeah!
快开 我来对付摩托男
Go! I got Captain Crotch Rocket!
是时候给这个派对收尾了
Oh! It's time to end this party.
不要啊 拜托了
No! Come on, come on.
破烂一个 还是我自己来吧
Piece of shit! I'll do it myself.
就是这样 逃吧 你个...
That's right. Run, you cowa...
游戏结束
Game over.
你们要赢啊
Go win this.
刚才是怎么回事
Hey! What the hell was that back there?
我又没叫你们帮我
I didn't ask for your help.
好 下次别指望我们会赶过来救你
Well, don't expect us to fly in and save you again.
你要靠你自己了
You are on your own.
我参赛只为获奖 不会顾及别的
I'm here for one reason and one reason only.
行
Fine.
看起来人都到的差不多了
Looks like that's everyone.
等等 还有一位车手
Wait! There's another driver.
快点 快点啊
Come on, come on, come on.
娃娃脸 收到请回应
Dollface. Come in, Dollface.
克里斯塔
Krista.
人都到齐了吗
Is everyone accounted for?
太好啦
Excellent.
恭喜各位成功抵达
Congratulations, one and all,
欢迎参加烈火战车
and welcome to Twisted Metal.
无名氏 节哀 -嗯
剧集 | 烈火战车(2023) | 导航列表