剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
杰克·莱恩
第二季 第八集(本季终)
米格尔
Miguel
米格尔 你在哪? 我担心你 打电♥话♥给我
Miguel, where are you? I'm worried. Call me.
他妈的!我们走 起来
Shit. Let's go. Yo.
起来
Get up. Come on.
你没事吧? 你没事的
You okay? You're all right.
你没事
You all right
我们目前正以历史性的速度 打破投票率纪录
We are currently at a historic pace to break voter turnout records.
这说明了委内瑞拉民♥主♥的活力
This speaks to the vibrancy of the Venezuelan democracy.
那么雷耶斯总统的恐吓指控呢?
And what about the accusations of intimidation by President Reyes?
我对你的问题有异议
I take issue with your question.
恰恰相反
It's actually the opposite.
尽管美国和中情局介入了 委内瑞拉的民♥主♥进程
Despite the U.S. and CIA's intrusion into Venezuela's democratic process...
我们的选举是公平和自♥由♥的
our election is fair and free,
对总统的压倒性支持
with overwhelming support for the President.
所以你预测他会赢?
So you predict he's going to win?
巨大的优势
By a landslide.
但如果投票还没有结束 他们怎么能这么肯定呢?
But if the polls haven't closed yet, how can they be so sure?
他们不能
They can't.
雷耶斯希望人们呆在家里…
Reyes wants people to stay home...
让他们认为他们的票无关紧要
to think their vote doesn't matter.
你们打算去哪?
Where are you going?
做我唯一能做的事 去投票
To do the only thing I can. I'm going to vote.
怎么样?
But how?
我能去吗?
Can I come?
求之不得
I'd like that very much.
上传完成
视频标题 委内瑞拉监狱营地
处理完成 发布 上传
电邮
发送电邮
你的人有什么消息吗?
Any news on your man?
卫兵说他们把他带到了宫殿
Guards said they took him to the palace.
那好
All right, then.
你付钱给我们是为了解放营地 营地解放了
You paid us to liberate the camp; camp's liberated.
这就是我们分道扬镳的地方
This is where we part ways.
等等
Wait a minute.
我可以给你更多的钱 有很多
I can get you more money.
再说 如果你死了都花不了 钱又有什么用呢?
Got plenty. Besides, what good is it if you're too dead to spend it?
祝你好运 兄弟
Good luck to you, pal.
由丽莎卡拉布雷斯提供
让我们离开这噪音
Let's get out of this noise.
你一定喜欢 那些还在纸上写东西的国家
You gotta love countries that still put shit down on paper.
我什么都有
I got everything.
沃格勒工业公♥司♥ 由两家空壳公♥司♥拥有
Vogler Industries is owned by two shell companies:
北湖联盟和新科帕尔玛斯
Northlake Allied, and Cinco Palmas.
猜猜是谁为新科帕尔玛斯 提交了银行贷款文件?
Guess who filed the paperwork for the LLC for Cinco Palmas.
莫妮卡赫雷拉
Monica Herrera.
看看谁是签字人
Look who's the signatory
尼古拉斯雷耶斯
等等 那么 谁是北湖联盟?
Wait, so who's Northlake Allied?
费城的一些律师事务所提交了文件
Some law firm in Philadelphia filed the paperwork.
费城
Philadelphia.
在索恩的电脑里 有一个费城的号♥码
On Thorne's computer, there was a number from Philadelphia
他们至少给他打了六次电♥话♥
that called him at least half a dozen times
在莫雷诺被谋杀的前一天
the day before Moreno was murdered.
那又怎么样?
So what?
马克斯说还有别人
Max said there was someone else.
杰克 我们抓到他了
Jack, we got him.
新科帕尔玛斯是雷耶斯
Cinco Palmas is Reyes.
我们结束了 收拾行李 我们要走了 伙计
We're done. Pack it up, we're out of here, man.
等等
Wait.
你是说等我们找到格里尔后
You mean after we get Greer.
选举结束后 丽莎将谈判格里尔的释放事宜
When the election's over, Lisa will negotiate Greer's release.
迈克
Mike...
没有他 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving without him.
我们要把这些难民带出去
We are getting these refugees out of here.
现在这是国♥务♥院♥的职权范围
This is State Department's purview now.
收拾东西 直升机十分钟后起飞
Pack this shit up. Bird leaves in ten.
你这么对他?
You did this to him?
回答我
Answer me.
他知道失踪的美国人去了哪里
He knows where the missing Americans went.
你知道他多么有价值吗?
Do you have any idea how valuable he is?
给他弄点吃的 然后打电♥话♥给格雷罗医生
Get him some food, and call Dr. Guerrero.
马上去
Go, now.
解开他的手铐
Take off his cuffs.
格里尔先生 我对你受到的待遇 感到非常抱歉
Mr. Greer, I'm very sorry the way you were treated.
这是不幸的 没有必要的
It is unfortunate. Unnecessary.
我怎么在这?
Why am I here?
你是美国间谍
You are an American spy.
所以你会很有帮助
So you will be very helpful.
祝你用餐愉快 格里尔先生
Enjoy your meal, Mr. Greer.
喂?
Hello?
是我
It's me.
杰克
Jack.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好
I'm okay.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
那就好
That's good.
听着 我需要你帮我做件事
Um, listen, I need you to do something for me.
说吧
Name it.
我要索恩的手♥机♥
I need Thorne's phone.
军情五处拿走了
MI5 has it.
那么 需要多长时间?
So how long will it take?
给我两天时间
Give me two days.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 杰克
Bye, Jack.
这是什么?
What's this?
宫殿的平面图
Floor plans to the palace.
我猜他们把格里尔放在第一层
My guess is they got Greer on level one.
看看这烂事 伙计 我加入
Look at this shit, man. I'm in.
你已经毁了我的事业 那又怎样
You already ruined my career, so what the fuck?
给佩拉尔塔号♥发无线电!
Radio the Peralta!
告诉他们我们要绕道
Tell 'em we're taking a detour!
总统府!
Presidential palace!
我们要去找格里尔 准备好!
We're going to get Greer! Gear up!
哇 看看这么多人
Wow, look at all the people.
我相信他们是来给你投票的
I'm sure they're here to vote for you.
跟紧我
Stay with me.
总统先生 你需要看一些东西
Mr. President... you need to see something.
委内瑞拉一个秘密监狱的录像 已经公开
Footage of a secret prison camp in Venezuela has been released.
美国国♥务♥院♥内部消息 证实了它的准确性
Sources within the U.S. State Department have verified its accuracy.
我们有委内瑞拉的突发新闻报道
We have breaking news to report out of Venezuela.
关闭投票!
Shut down the polls!
妈妈 发生什么事了?
Mom, what's happening?
卡洛斯 过来
Carlos, come here.
投票现在结束了!
The polls are now closed!
什么? 他们不能这么做
What? They can't do that.
还有时间
There's still time left.
刚刚宣布的
It was just announced.
早前投票已经计算好了
The early votes have been calculated...
雷耶斯总统的领先优势是不可逾越
and President Reyes's lead is insurmountable!
不需要更多的投票
No more voting is necessary!
辖区关门了!
The precinct is closed!
你看
Look.
委内瑞拉释放政♥治♥犯
当他们破门时我们不想呆在里面
We do not want to be in there when they breach the gates!
我们进去 我们找到格里尔
We get in there, we get Greer,
我们他妈的走人 明白了吗?
and we get the fuck out. You got it?
起来!
Get up!
去找巴斯托斯
Get Bastos.
快去!
Go!
安全 -安全
Clear. -Clear.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表