剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
You'd better.
我们怎样? -好极啦
How are we doing? -Incredible.
雷耶斯的民调数字在下降
Reyes's numbers are falling...
我们比上周提高了4个百分点
and we are up four more points since last week.
有些报纸说您真的可能会赢
Some of the papers are saying you could actually win.
在这个国家不行
Not in this country.
不是委内瑞拉报纸 是秘鲁
Not the papers in Venezuela, but in Peru...
哥伦比亚 阿根廷
Colombia, Argentina...
你在听我说吗?
Did you hear me?
我们大有希望
We're in this.
说你必须穿防弹背心和挂上通行证
Said you got to wear your vest and the badge.
"莫顿豪格兰德"?
Morten Haugland?
对 这样就完全说得通了
Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
好吧 就停在这儿 新科帕尔马斯就在那里
All right, just park here. Cinco Palmas is right there.
嗨
Hey.
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
莱恩? 你什么意思?
Ryan? What do you mean?
他和参议员关系密切 这对他来说太私人了吗?
He and the senator were close. Is this too personal for him?
不必 他能够应付
No, he can handle it.
我们在苏莱曼特遣部队时曾在一起
We were on the Suleiman task force together.
然后呢?
And?
是他在地铁里把苏莱曼擒获的
He's the one that ran Suleiman down in the Metro.
他射伤了他 他杀死了他
He shot him and killed him.
他们很有组织 不管他们是谁
Well, they were fucking organized, whoever they were.
他们甚至地板都扫得很干净
They even swept the floors.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, let's get out of here.
我们知道他们往上游去了
We know they went upriver.
几个小时前 特别活动司的家伙们卷入了战斗
My S.A.D. guys just got in theater a couple hours ago.
他们在奥里诺科河口待命
They're standing by at the mouth of the Orinoco.
等等 你有条船?
Wait. You got a boat?
对 还有四个人
Yeah, and four guys.
你什么都没说 -你没有问
You didn't say anything. -You didn't ask.
他们给了我一个八位数的格子 作为丛林中的一个集♥合♥点
They gave me an eight-digit grid for a rally point in the jungle.
我去见他们 然后去上游到货物存放点
I'm gonna meet them, then go upriver to the cargo depot.
好吧 那我和你一起去
All right, well, then I'm coming with you.
迈克
Mike.
你是站长
You're chief of station.
对 多个人总没有坏处
Yeah. Extra manpower won't hurt.
至少每隔几个小时就给我进行情况报告
I want sitreps every couple hours, minimum.
当然
Of course.
我来开车
I'm driving.
你知道我有多想你吗?
Did I tell you how much I miss you?
还没
Not yet.
那我现在可以是黑曼巴了吗?
So, I can be Black Mamba now?
我们会把你升级到优步优选
We'll upgrade you to Uber Select.
米拉弗洛雷斯
委内瑞拉, 加拉加斯
15岁生日礼过得好吗?
You enjoy the quinceabera?
非常棒的生日会
It was quite the party.
埃斯梅拉达怎么想?
What did Esmeralda think?
她很喜欢
She loved it.
最重要的是 克劳迪娅很高兴
Most importantly, Claudia was happy.
谁告诉你我被监视了?
Who told you I was under surveillance?
巴斯托斯
Bastos.
他怎么知道的?
How would he know?
你低估了他
You undervalue him.
不
No.
我很看重他 因为他应该受到重视
I value him exactly as he should be valued.
你为什么不告诉我美国参议员的事?
Why didn't you tell me about the American senator?
告诉你什么?
Tell you what?
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
那为什么要逼供呢?
Then why the coerced confessions?
也许你能比我做得更好?
Perhaps you can do my job better than me?
这不是你和卡桑德拉说的吗?
Isn't that what you and Cassandra said?
操
Fuck.
你说了吗? -不 我没说!
Did you say it? -No, I didn't say it!
我很生气
I was angry.
你一直很重视我的建议
You've always valued my counsel.
对
Yes.
但和你不一样的是
But unlike you...
我丝毫不敢自以为是
I don't have the luxury of being self-righteous.
没关系 我知道你压力很大
It's okay. I know you're under a great deal of stress.
我知道
I know.
你记得我们小时候在卡蒂亚的时候吗?
You remember when we were kids back in Catia?
我们每个星期日都要去做礼拜
We had to go to mass every Sunday...
他们强迫我们祈祷 怎么说的呢?
They forced us to pray... how'd it go?
科洛莫托最神圣的处♥女♥…
Oh Most Holy Virgin of Coromoto...
慈悲的圣母…
Mother of Mercy...
我们将最爱的国家委内瑞拉托付给您
We entrust to You the beloved nation of Venezuela.
在弥撒之后 每个人都会 在房♥子外面放些供品
And after mass everyone would put
一些水果 食物 有什么就供奉什么
an offering outside their house. Some fruit, food, anything they had.
甚至朗姆酒
Even rum.
有一天
And one day...
你抓住我在偷贡品
you caught me stealing the offerings...
我们那时饿坏了
You were starving.
我们俩都很饿
We both were.
是的 但是你不管我饿不饿
Yes, but that didn't matter to you.
你让我全都还回去 每家每户
You made me give it all back, house by house.
你告诉我
You told me:
"委内瑞拉就是我们的家 米格尔"
"Venezuela is our family, Miguel."
记得吗?
Remember?
尼古拉斯…
Nicolas...
在孩提时代
Even as a child...
你就觉得要对委内瑞拉负责
you felt responsible for Venezuela.
我会继续这么做
And I'll continue to do so.
永远做下去
Always.
对
Yes.
我知道
I know.
我们到了
We're here.
谢谢 罗德里戈
Thank you, Rodrigo.
早上好 你好吗?
Good morning. How are you?
非常感谢你们来这儿
Thank you very much for being here.
大家 早上好
Good morning, guys.
很高兴在这里见到你们
Love seeing you here.
我想让你们知道 委内瑞拉和你们站在一起
I want you to know Venezuela stands with you!
非常感谢 谢谢你们能来这里
Thank you very much, and thank you for being here.
他们在等你 格洛丽亚
They're waiting for you, Gloria.
谢谢来这里
Thank you for being here.
你愿意和我照张相吗? -当然
Will you take a picture with me? -Of course.
谢谢 -对不起 我们晚了
Thank you. -Sorry, we're late.
早上好 你好吗?
Good morning. How are you?
嗨 各位好
Hi, everyone.
非常感谢来参会
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你们来到这里
Thank you for being here.
你准备好了吗? 你就一直走上去
Are you ready? You're just going to go straight on.
你要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
变个魔术好让群众活跃起来?
Perform a magic trick to warm up the crowd?
天哪
Holy shit.
你现在相信我了吗?
Do you believe me now?
他们是为了你来这里的
They're here for you.
我告诉你了 我们能赢
I told you... We can win!
好的 我最好上去了 谢谢
Okay, I better go. Thank you.
我的人♥民♥…
My people...
当我决定竞选总统时
When I decided to run for President...
我是为了抗♥议♥
I did it as a protest.
我也是为了自己
I did it for myself--
为了纪念我的丈夫塞尔吉奥
and in honor of Sergio, my husband--
他有一天夜里失踪了
who went missing one night
我已经一年多时间没见过他了
and I haven't seen him in over a year.
所以我非常感谢你们大家来到这里
So I think you all very much for being here.
雷耶斯总统谈到改变
President Reyes talks of change.
谈到革命
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表