剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
我有个儿子JJ 几个月后就满16岁了
I have a son, J.J., who's turning 16 in a couple of months,
我的女儿 莫妮克 她13岁
and my daughter, Monique. She's 13.
你妻子呢?
And your wife?
我们离婚了
We're divorced.
至少你有个了结
At least you have closure.
我无法想象处于你的情况
I can't imagine being in your situation.
我不知道哪个更好
I don't know what's better--
抱住希望 或者放下
to hold onto hope or move on.
根据我处理这些情况的经验…
In my experience with these situations...
希望并不是坏事
...hope is not a bad thing.
我最好让你回去工作
I'd better let you get back to work.
谢谢你的帮助 -祝你一切顺利
Thank you for your help. -Good luck with all this.
你的人♥民♥值得拥有像你这样的领袖
Your people deserve a leader like you.
格里尔
Greer.
我们刚截获了 乌巴里给他妻子打的电♥话♥
We just intercepted a call from Ubarri to his wife.
录音成功了
The recording worked.
他知道他别无选择了
He knows the walls are closing in on him.
今晚我要去拜访他一下
I'm gonna pay him a little visit tonight.
你的老板开始怀疑你的忠诚度了
Your boss is beginning to have doubts about your loyalty.
你去过迈阿密吗?
You ever been to Miami?
如果你的英语不怎样 我想那是美国最好的城市之一
I gather it's one of the better cities in the U.S. if your English isn't so bueno.
我想卡桑德拉和玛丽亚会喜欢那里
I think Cassandra and Maria would like it there.
我们可以保护你和你的家人 以换取你的合作
We can protect you and your family in exchange for your cooperation.
你差点害死我
You could have gotten me killed.
现在你来做我的救世主
And now... you come to be my savior.
我们有飞机在执行缉毒行动
We have planes running counternarcotics operations
在库拉索岛外
out of Curasao.
你带家人去海滩度假
You take your family on a beach vacation.
一旦你的脚着地 我们就安排你坐飞机去美国
The minute your feet hit the ground, we will have you on a plane to the U.S.
那张机票的费用是信息
The cost of that plane ticket is information
关于雷耶斯在丛林中的采矿活动
about Reyes' mining operation in the jungle
还有它如何与一位参议员的死亡有关
and how it connects to the death of a U.S. senator.
或者我可以告诉雷耶斯
Or... I can tell Reyes
中♥央♥情报局正在接近我
the CIA is approaching me.
谁说了中♥央♥情报局的事?
Who said anything about the CIA?
祝你用餐愉快
Enjoy your meal.
美国人正朝营地去
The Americans are heading toward the camp.
我跟你说 我觉得这里的气氛很不好 伙计
I'm telling you, I'm getting some really bad vibes out here, man.
什么 你现在是通灵师了吗?
What are you, a fucking psychic now?
我做了个家谱测试 我其实是部分印度人
I did a genealogy test. I'm actually part Indian.
好吧 那…
All right, well...
我暂时接受你的观点
I'll take point for a while.
你可以让你的想象力休息一下
You can give your imagination a rest.
出发!
Move out!
我们明天早上就能赶上他们
We'll catch up to them by morning.
停
Stop.
继续
Go ahead.
一切都会没事
Everything's going to be okay.
告诉我谁雇了你
Tell me who hired you.
从没见过他 一切都是用电子手续完成的
Never met him in person. Everything was done electronically.
是雷耶斯
It was Reyes.
一直以来 你都是这么想的吗?
All this time, is that what you thought?
这是有道理的
It would make sense.
我能看出来如果是的话 会有多大的意义
I can see how much it would mean if it was.
你是说不是他?
You're telling me it wasn't him?
不是
No.
那会是谁?
Who was it?
莱恩先生 我来这里 不是为了减轻你的负担
Mr. Ryan... I didn't come here to unburden you.
虽然看到你的痛苦是一个快乐的意外
But seeing your pain is a happy accident.
哈里… -我别无选择
Harry. -I had no choice.
你得走了
You have to go.
现在
Now.
走 走!
Go. Go!
爸爸!
Papa!
他杀了他
He-he's killed him. He's killed him.
很抱歉 我没能早点到这里
I'm sorry. I couldn't get here before.
他所说
What-what he said...
关于我父亲和他所做的 那不是真的 都不是真的
about my father, what he did, it wasn't true, it wasn't true.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表