剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
杰克·莱恩
第二季 第六集
委内瑞拉, 加拉加斯
在这里 天才神童
Over here, Bright Boy.
这么快就回来了?
Back so soon?
是的 我在伦敦碰壁了
Yeah, I hit a wall in London.
那么强烈的工作 不是开玩笑的
No shit. At 60 miles an hour.
走吧
Let's go.
我不骗你 你来机场接我 让我觉得很特别
I'm not gonna lie, you picking me up from the airport makes me feel special.
你一定是搞错了
You must be mistaken,
因为我没来机场接你
because I didn't pick you up at the airport.
事实上 自从你去伦敦后 我就没见过你
In fact, I haven't seen you since you went to London.
别担心 迈克不会知道的
Don't worry, Mike won't know.
你说得对 他不会知道的 他以为我在拿衣服
You're damn right he's not gonna know. He thinks I'm picking up my laundry.
当你告诉他你的心脏状况时 他是怎么想的?
Hey, how did he take it when you told him about your heart condition?
别他妈想把形势推到我头上
Don't fucking try to turn the tables on me.
我才是那个应该紧张的人
I'm just saying, I'm the one who should be nervous,
你的秘密比我的秘密更重要
Because your secret's bigger than my secret.
开什么玩笑
That's bullshit.
我不会去大使♥馆♥附近的任何地方
Listen, I'm not going anywhere near the embassy.
我只想知道莫妮卡赫雷拉的事
I just want to know about Monica Herrera.
你得到了什么? -手套箱
What'd you get? -Glove box.
赫雷拉为新科帕尔马斯有限公♥司♥ 申请了营业执照
Herrera filed a business license for Cinco Palmas SRL.
她还被列为首席财务官
She's also listed as the CFO.
她的整个做法似乎只是 空壳公♥司♥的圈套
Her entire practice seems to be just a setup for shell companies, you know,
洗钱 逃税和非法贸易
money laundering, tax evasion, illicit trade...
好吧 所以我们知道
Okay. So we know
雇马克斯杀莫雷诺的人是通过她的
that whoever hired Max to kill Moreno went through her.
我们不知道 但我们必须查看看
No. We don't know. But we're gonna go and check it out.
然后你又得上飞机回到杜勒斯 明白吗?
And then your ass is back on a plane to Dulles. Understood?
我没有预订酒店
I didn't even book a hotel.
你已经表达了增加委内瑞拉和美国 合作的愿望
You've expressed a desire to increase Venezuela's cooperation with the United States.
在他们对我国 实施严历制裁之后 你怎么证明这是正当的?
How can you justify that, after the crippling sanctions they've put on our country?
路易莎 制裁不是针对我们国家
Well, Louisa... The sanctions haven't been against our country.
制裁是针对雷耶斯总统
The sanctions have been against President Reyes
以及他侵犯人♥权♥的行为
and his human rights violations.
你把他的政♥权♥叫做
You've called his regime... quote...
"国家认可的黑♥手♥党♥"
'state-sanctioned mafia.'
这是非常强烈的批评
That's very strong criticism.
我的目标不是批评他
My goal is not to criticize him.
我的目标是说出真♥相♥
My goal is to tell the truth.
你六个月前就开始了
You began six months ago
作为抗♥议♥政♥府♥的候选人
as a protest candidate against the government.
现在距离选举只剩下几天
And now with the election only days away...
最新的民♥意♥调查显示 你离目标不远了
the latest polls suggest you are within striking distance.
你担心如果你真的赢了会发生什么吗?
Are you worried about what happens if you actually win?
我们的计划一直都是要赢
Our plan has always been to win.
但你觉得总统会移交
But do you think the President
米拉弗洛雷斯的钥匙吗 如果他输了?
will hand over the keys to Miraflores if he loses?
这就是生活在民♥主♥社会的意义 对吗?
That's what living in a democracy means, right?
我们想见赫雷拉小姐
We'd like to see Miss Herrera...
为我们成立一家本地公♥司♥的事
about setting up a local company for us.
我们是加拿大商人
We're Canadian businessmen.
什么样的公♥司♥?
Okay. Uh... What kind of company?
我们是做咖啡生意的
We're in the coffee business.
你的名字?
Your name?
蒂莫西霍顿
Timothy Horton.
好吧 请坐吧 她很快就会和你会面
Okay. Uh... Have a seat. She'll be with you shortly.
还要多久?
How much longer?
她正要结束一个电♥话♥会议
She's just finishing a conference call.
很快
Soon.
很快
Soon.
是的 我听懂了
Yeah, I got that part.
我们是外交官
We're diplomats.
别乱来
Easy.
大伙们 这是野餐的好地方
Well, this would be a nice spot for a picnic, kids.
应该带个美味的火腿奶酪三明治
I should've brought a nice ham and cheese sandwich.
是的 我这里有你的 火腿和奶酪三明治
Oh, yeah. I got our ham and cheese sandwich right here.
不 我觉得迪斯科比较喜欢热狗
Nah, I think Disco's more of a hot dog guy.
操! -找掩护
Fuck! -Take cover!
分头跑 快!
Center peel! Move!
天哪 操!
Jesus! Fuck!
走!
Go, go!
走着!
Move! Move!
混♥蛋♥!
Fucker!
这些混♥蛋♥是怎么找到我们的?
How did these fucking assholes find us way the hell out here?
这是他们的陷阱
They must have set up on us.
他们是怎么做到的
How they hell'd they do that?
我不能这么做
I couldn't do that shit.
妈的!
Goddamn!
我们被困住了
We're pinned in!
我们必须他妈的离开这里!
We got to get the fuck out of here!
你怎么想?
You think?
迪斯科 掩护我后面
Disco, cover my six.
我们走!
Let's move!
这些家伙他妈的是从哪里来的?
Where the fuck did these guys come from?
扔个手雷!
Frag out!
我们走吧 快走!
All right, let's move! Move, move!
等等 让他们靠近点
Not yet. Let them get closer.
等到他们爬上下一个山坡
Wait till they climb the next rise.
他们会被困住
They'll be trapped.
那他妈的是谁? 我不知道
Who the fuck is that? -I don't know.
他们一定是我们这边的 往上走!
They must be on our side. Move up!
我们走吧 -去山脊
Let's go! Up the ridge! - Let's go! Move! Move!
麦提斯 这边 我掩护你 走
Matice! This way! I got you! Move!
优步?
Uber?
你♥他♥妈♥的是从哪里来的?
Where the fuck did you come from?
到底发生了什么?
What the hell happened?
我迷路了 我在山脊上 发现了一个集中营
I got lost and found a prison camp over the ridge,
我听到了枪声 所以我来了
but I heard the shooting, so... here I am.
他妈的太棒了
Out-fucking-standing.
对一个肮脏的船夫来说还不错
That's not bad for a dirty boat guy.
操!
Fuck!
箱子里是什么? -我不知道
What's in the case? -I have no idea.
不管什么 对他们来说很重要
Well, whatever it is, it's important to them,
所以我们带上它
so it's coming with us.
我们得分头行动
We got to split up.
你们回到河边 我带他们离开
You guys get back to the river. I'm gonna lead 'em away.
我们他妈的和你一起去 -这是他妈的命令 郊狼
Fuck that. We're coming with you. -That's a fucking order, Coyote!
你确保要把那些东西 送回格里尔那边 你懂吗?
You make sure that shit gets back to Greer, you understand?
我们走吧
Let's move.
郊狼 往另一个方向移♥动♥ 马上!
Coyote, peel off! Now!
请
Please.
我想我们应该一起吃午饭
I thought we'd have some lunch.
你懂马球吗?
Do you know anything about polo?
我知道拉尔夫劳伦做的衬衫很棒
I know Ralph Lauren makes a great shirt.
这是所有比赛中最厉害的
It is the greatest of all games,
但不适合胆小鬼或穷♥人♥
but not for the timid or the poor.
在比赛中
In competitive play,
参赛者可以每隔三四分钟换一次马
players can switch horses every three, four minutes.
一场比赛可以用上50匹马
50 horses can be used just in one match.
感谢给我们上体育课 我们为什么在这里?
We appreciate the sports lesson. Why are we here?
我们是外交官 而我们在枪口下被带到这里
We're diplomats, and we were brought here at gunpoint.
外交官?
Diplomats?
美国外交官
America Diplomats
更具体地说是你 莱恩博士
The United States, and more specifically you, Dr. Ryan,
似乎想把参议员莫雷诺的刺杀 归罪于我
seem intent on pinning the assassination of Senator Moreno on me, despite the fact
尽管我把真正的凶手绳之以法了
that I brought the real killers to justice.
实际上 你没有
Actually, you didn't.
开枪打死参议员莫雷诺的人 叫马克斯申克尔
The man who shot Senator Moreno, his name is Max Schenkel,
他昨天在伦敦被杀了
and he was killed in London yesterday.
所以 要么你错误地监禁了无辜的人
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表