剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
杰克·莱恩
第二季 第七集
卡 蒂 亚 区
委内瑞拉, 加拉加斯
中♥央♥情报局安全屋
加 拉 加 斯 外
我们很好 莱恩 放轻松
We're good, Ryan. Relax.
沃格勒工业公♥司♥…
So, Vogler Industries,
是他们发现了这个矿藏…
they're the ones that found this deposit of, uh...
钽
Tantalum.
没错 他们将会创造数万亿美元
Right. And they stand to make trillions.
是的 如果他们能想出办法 来开采它的话
Yeah, if they can figure out a way to mine it.
萃取和精炼过程毒性极大
The process of extraction and refining is extremely toxic.
所以他们会看很多规定和繁文缛节
So they'd be looking at a lot of regulations and red tape.
这就是为什么他们需要 在新科帕尔马斯 有当地的伙伴
Which is exactly why they need the local partner
那是雷耶斯
in Cinco Palmas. That's Reyes.
你能证明吗?
Can you prove that?
不
No.
如果雷耶斯输掉选举怎么办?
What happens if Reyes loses the election?
那雷耶斯和沃格勒什么都得不到
Well, then Reyes and Vogler get nothing,
所以他们才杀了吉米
and that's exactly why they killed Jimmy.
因为他们不能冒险在选举前 曝光任何事情
Because they couldn't risk exposing anything this close to the election.
他妈的
Shit.
嘿 宝贝 怎么了?
Hey, babe. What's up?
你♥他♥妈♥的在哪里?
Where the fuck are you?
安德鲁斯空军基地 马里兰州泉营
我可以告诉你我不在哪 但我想你已经知道了
I can tell you where I'm not, but I think you already know that.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 迈克 -嘿
Fuck you, Mike. -Hey.
如果这不是正确的事 我就不会在这里了 你知道的
I wouldn't still be here if I didn't think it was the right thing to do, and you know that.
好吧 当你被训斥时 去告诉总检察长办公室
Well, tell that to the O.I.G. when you're getting your balls hammered.
听着 跟格里尔谈谈 好吗? 他会解释一切的
Look, just talk to Greer, okay? He'll explain everything.
格里尔没和我一起
Greer's not with me.
他妈的何塞!我们得走了
Fucking Jose! We got to go.
搞什么鬼!
Oh, come on. God.
狗屎!
Piece of shit.
打开引擎盖
Pop the hood.
迈克
Mike.
操!
Shit!
我的天!
Holy shit.
卡 蒂 亚 区
委内瑞拉, 加拉加斯
你怎么敢在这里露脸!
How dare you show your face here!
是你的人干的!
Your men did this!
雷耶斯干的!
Reyes did this!
杀人犯!
Murderer!
把我放开 愿上帝惩罚你
Let go of me! May God punish you!
叛徒!
Traitor!
你这个他妈的杀人犯!
You damn murderer!
凯卡拉丛林 委内瑞拉中部
你喜欢朗姆酒吗?
Do you like the rum?
这是委内瑞拉最便宜的朗姆酒
This is the cheapest rum in Venezuela.
这是士兵和酒鬼爱喝的 但很好喝
Just the soldiers and borrachos drink it, but it's good.
就像打火机的液体
It's like, uh... lighter fluid.
尝尝吗?
Try some?
他们去哪了?
Where did they go?!
哪里?
Where?
你想成为CNN新闻上的死尸?
You want to be a dead body on CNN, huh?!
有什么好笑的 混♥蛋♥?
Something funny, asshole?
是的 你的老板一定很绝望
Yeah, your boss must be really desperate
如果他必须依靠你的话
if he has to rely on you.
是的 那可真好笑
Yeah. That's funny.
这个混♥蛋♥昏过去了
This asshole's passed out.
我们走
Let's go.
我们晚点再来
We'll come back later.
我们不会袖手旁观
We will not stand idle...
尽管美国人要在我们的选举搞破坏
while the Americans... influence our election.
这就是为什么全国选举委员会
That is why the National Election Commission...
一致认同
voted...
提前参加总统选举
unanimously... to move up the Presidential election.
投票将于明天早上开始
Voting will begin tomorrow morning.
这不公平
This isn't fair!
如果雷耶斯公平的话 我就不会和他竞争了
If Reyes was fair, I wouldn't be running against him.
战斗还在继续
The fight goes on.
这场战斗是我们的
The fight is ours...
你一定不能忘记这一点
and you must not forget that.
我们的责任
And our responsibility...
就是走上街头告诉人们
is to get out on the streets and tell the people...
选举提前了
that the election has moved up.
选举将在那里获胜
The election will be won out there.
我们要和平地组织起来
And we're trying to organize... peacefully.
我们要去城里的每个区
We're going to every precinct in the city.
我们走上街
We're hitting the streets.
我们会告诉人们在哪里可以投票
We'll tell the people where they can vote...
投票什么时候结束 明白吗?
and what time the polls close. Are you with me?
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
别担心 我来处理
Don't worry, I'll handle this.
大家都待在里面
Everybody stay inside.
一切都还好吗 上尉?
Everything okay, Captain?
女士 你好吗?
How are you, madam?
我们能帮上什么忙?
How can we be of assistance?
有报道说发生了骚乱
There have been reports of disturbances.
还有暴♥动♥
Some rioting.
雷耶斯总统派我们来 为你提供额外的安全保障
President Reyes sent us to provide you extra security.
请告诉雷耶斯总统 我们感谢他那慷慨的示意
Please tell President Reyes that we appreciate the generous offer.
不过我们没事
But we are fine.
也许你不明白 女士
Maybe you didn't understand, madam.
这不是提议
It wasn't an offer.
这是命令
It was an order.
马 库 托 海 滩
委内瑞拉, 海岸
迈克
Mike.
玛丽安娜在吗?
Mariana here?
她和罗伯托还有孩子们 一起开车去了哥伦比亚
She, uh, she drove to Colombia with Roberto and the kids.
听着 迈克 我不知道该怎么跟你说
Listen, Mike, I don't know what to tell you,
但我没有… 没事
but I... Don't.
我们已经过去了
We're past that.
格里尔在哪里?
Where's Greer?
我带他去了机场
I took him to the airfield.
从现在开始
From this moment forward, every word out of your mouth
你嘴里的每一句话 最好都是他妈的真♥相♥
had better be the fucking truth.
你把他带到哪里去了?
Where'd you take him?
雷耶斯的人 带他去了丛林里的一个营地
Reyes' men... took him to a camp in the jungle.
什么营地? -我不知道
What camp? -I don't know.
马里帕纳港附近的某个地方
Somewhere near Puerto Maripana.
你带我们去 -我不知道确切的坐标
You'll take us there. -I don't know the exact coordinates.
但即使我这么做了 它也是由一群军队守卫着
But even if I did, it's heavily guarded by a whole platoon.
是你杀了菲利伯托拉莫斯吗?
Did you kill Filiberto Ramos?
在大使♥馆♥ 你杀了他吗?
In the embassy, did you kill him?
你告诉雷耶斯 我们在丛林里有人吗?
Did you tell Reyes we had men in the jungle?
迈克…
Mike...
是你告诉他吗?
Did you tell him?
他拿家人来威胁我 迈克
He threatened my family, Mike.
如果我不帮忙 他们就会杀了马里亚娜
If I didn't help, they were gonna kill Mariana.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
我们不能丢下他
Can't leave him.
他会告诉雷耶斯我们来过
He'll just tell Reyes we were here.
我不会的 我发誓
I won't. I swear.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们带他一起走
We'll take him with us.
我们需要一辆车
We need a car.
停在房♥子后面
It's parked behind the house.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
我们走
Let's go.
把车开过来
Get the car.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
迈克…
Mike...
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表