剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
对 我非常清楚
Ah, yes, I am well aware.
有什么好事可汇报的吗?
Is there anything good to report?
油比水便宜
Gas is cheaper than water.
参议员 这是菲利伯托拉莫斯上尉
Senator, this is Captain Filiberto Ramos.
很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
Ah. Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
他将是我们的陪同 这是我们的
He will be our escort. This is ours.
米拉弗洛雷斯
委内瑞拉, 加拉加斯
你确定这些数字准确吗?
Are you sure these numbers are accurate?
实际上 先生 因为人们相信 投票是由政♥府♥组织的
Actually, sir, because people believe the polling is done by the government...
他们不总是很诚实
they are not always very honest.
有可能格洛丽亚博纳尔德 可能得到了更多的支持
It's possible Gloria Bonalde may have even more support.
将军…
General...
来自美国的参议员快来了
The senator from the United States is arriving.
乌巴里将军 很高兴再次见到你
General Ubarri, good to see you again.
彼此彼此 大使夫人
Likewise, Madam Ambassador.
这是参议员莫雷诺 和他的助手杰克莱恩博士
This is Senator Moreno. And his aide Dr. Jack Ryan.
将军 请跟我来
General. Please follow me.
我带你们去见雷耶斯总统
I'll take you to President Reyes.
宇航博物馆
俄♥罗♥斯♥, 莫斯科
发生什么了? 你还好吗?
What happened? You all right?
最好不过了
Never fucking better.
那你愿意坐一艘火箭上太空吗?
So, would you have gone up in one of these things?
为我的祖国?
For my country?
也许 如果我是一条狗的话
Maybe if I was a dog.
那是怎么了?
So, what is it?
没什么
Nothing.
"没什么"是什么意思?
What do you mean, nothing?
不是我们的
It's not ours.
你确信?
You sure?
非常确信
Very sure.
我跟踪了你给我的船号♥ 而且找到了你的船…
I tracked the vessel number you gave me and found your ship.
在拉瓜伊拉 是加拉加斯外面对港口
In La Guaira. A port outside Caracas.
等你发现了是谁在发射未注册的卫星
When you find out who is launching unregistered satellites,
俄♥罗♥斯♥也非常想知道
Russia would very much like to know.
互惠互利 同志
One hand washes the other, comrade.
委内瑞拉 本地协助科
这是吉姆格里尔 莫斯科的副站长
This is Jim Greer, D.C.O.S., Moscow.
我需要知道你们这里是否有人
I need to know if somebody in your shop is
正在跟踪一艘来自塞浦路斯的货船
tracking a cargo ship out of Cyprus.
阿尔梅塔号♥
The Almeta.
A-l-m-e-t-a
A-L-M-E-T-A.
稍等一下
WOMAN: Give me a second.
只有一个请求
There's only one request, and it's from someone
来自委内瑞拉当地的一个人
on the ground in Venezuela.
你有名字吗?
You got a name?
对 杰克莱恩博士
Yeah. Dr. Jack Ryan.
卡特 有空吗? -那是什么?
Carter, you got a second? -What is it?
我一直在思考
I've been doing some thinking,
我愿意要求调动
and I'm willing to request a transfer
如果你能帮助我重新分配 到委内瑞拉的话
if you can help me get reassigned to Venezuela.
委内瑞拉?
Venezuela.
好的 -只有两个条件
Okay. -Just two conditions.
我来负责告诉加拉加斯的站长
I get to be the one to tell the C.O.S. in Caracas
我的身体情况
about my medical condition.
另一个条件呢?
And the other?
批准我的旅行
Authorize my travel.
我的航♥班♥在两小时后起飞
My flight leaves in two hours.
我们一直在追踪从塞浦路斯船上卸下
We've been tracking containers
进入委内瑞拉的集装箱
coming into Venezuela and being off-loaded from Cypriot ships.
然后他们被运到河的上游 进入马里帕纳港附近的丛林
They were then moved upriver into the jungle near Puerto Maripanas.
很有趣 我相信你能从照片中看到
It's interesting. I'm sure you can see from the photos,
那些是委内瑞拉士兵 在保卫那些集装箱
those are Venezuelan soldiers guarding those containers.
你的政♥府♥里有谁知道 你们运往丛林里去的是什么吗?
Who in your government would know what you're shipping up into the jungle?
嗯 搞到几件旧军服并不难
Well, it's not hard to come by a few old army uniforms.
他们从卫星上俯瞰着我们的国家
And from the satellite, you're looking down on our country.
很难告诉你究竟穿军装的是谁
It would be very hard to tell you who, exactly, is wearing them.
所以 你否认这些是你的士兵
So you are denying that these are your soldiers
在保护这些你不知道的货物?
guarding these unknown-to-you shipments?
外人不容易理解 在委内瑞拉发生了什么事
It is not easy for outsiders to understand what is going on in Venezuela.
我们处在一个革命的进程中
We're in the midst of a revolutionary process.
我只想让你清楚美国的立场
I just want to be clear that you understand the position of the United States.
如果你秘密购买♥♥来自俄♥罗♥斯♥的武器
If you are secretly buying arms from the Russians,
就将会有严重的后果
there will be serious consequences.
你的国家没办法做任何威胁
Your country is not in a position to make any threats.
也许你应该集中精力管好自己的事
Perhaps you should focus your energies in your own backyard.
不要以为因为你的父母出生在这里
Don't think because your parents were born here...
你就可以过来告诉真正的委内瑞拉人 如何管理自己的国家
you can come here and tell real Venezuelans how to run their country.
只要你不假装你代表人♥民♥的意志
As long as you don't pretend you represent the will of the people.
谢谢您的宝贵时间 总统先生
Thank you for your time, Mr. President.
进展顺利
That went well.
我们到这儿来就是听他撒谎的
We came down here so that he would lie.
他向我们证明了 他有东西要隐瞒
He proved to us he's got something to hide.
我像教堂里的妓♥女♥一样汗流浃背
让人来修空调
我打过电♥话♥了 夫人 -再打一次
I'm sweating like a hooker in church. -Call again.
提醒他们我们用美元支付
Remind them we pay in dollars.
申科夫先生
Mr. Schenkel.
我道歉 空调坏了
I apologize. The air-conditioning is out.
请进来
Please come in.
可乐?
Coke?
不 谢谢你 我不喝
No, thank you, I'm okay.
那么?
So?
雨果今天早上查过了办公室的监听系统 我一直在这儿
Hugo swept the office this morning. I've been here the entire time.
我很担心
I'm concerned.
时间紧迫
The time frame is very rushed.
不容调整
That can't be adjusted.
对不起
Sorry.
我被告知只有一个目标
I was told there was only one target.
我只是传信的
I'm just the messenger.
我不为同样的钱做额外的工作
I do not do extra work for the same money.
理解
Understood.
我希望这个金额可以接受
I hope this amount is acceptable.
这将添加到您的第二笔付款中
This will be added to your second payment.
我们再通过索恩先生吧?
Are we going through Mr. Thorne again?
账户和电汇路径号♥码
Account and SWIFT routing number.
很好
Very good.
你要求的额外材料
The additional materials you requested.
在索利斯仓库的第423储存单元
In Almacenes Solís self-storage, unit 423.
还有别的吗?
Is there anything else?
我需要有人负责保安队
I need someone on the security detail.
一个可靠的人
Someone reliable.
在委内瑞拉 信任需要数年时间才能建立…
In Venezuela trust takes years to build.
但几秒钟就能被收买♥♥
Or moments to purchase.
那是什么 龙舌兰酒? -对
What's that, tequila? -Yeah.
你一定是在逗我
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
你在委内瑞拉 我们这里喝朗姆酒
You are in Venezuela. We drink rum down here.
你打算什么时候告诉我那个?
When were you gonna tell me that?
来吧 伙计 -我不想和你一起喝朗姆酒
Come on, man. -I'm not drinking rum.
你要去哪里?
Where are we going?
我带你去吃顿真正的大餐
I am gonna take you for a real meal.
几点了? 我们有… 莱恩
What time is it? Don't we have to be up...? -Ryan.
妈的
Oh, shit.
几率有多大呢?
What are the odds of that, huh?
如果你是反♥恐♥委♥员♥会♥在莫斯科的人 我把赔率定在100%
Well, if you're CTC's man in Moscow, I'd put the odds at a hundred percent.
他们不是白叫你"小天才"的
They don't call you Bright Boy for nothing.
莫雷诺参议员 这位是吉姆顾瑞尔
Senator Moreno, this is Jim Greer.
我们一起在苏莱曼案工作过
We, uh, worked Suleiman together.
祝贺 干得很棒 -谢谢你 参议员
Oh, congratulations. Excellent work on that. -Thank you, Senator.
不用 叫我"吉米"就行
Oh, no, please, just call me Jimmy.
好 这太完美了 我正要带杰克进城
Well, this is perfect. I was just about to take Jack into town
享用真正的委内瑞拉大餐
for a real Venezuelan meal.
你跟我们一起去吧?
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表