剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
I'm guessing the job was contingent upon you dropping out of the race.
他不是有耐心的人
He's not a patient man.
我的保安团队中有人 告诉了他我在哪里
Someone in my security team... told him where I was.
这是我的家人
This is my family.
对不起 博纳尔德夫人
I'm sorry, Seora Bonalde...
但我不确信你要我做什么
...but I'm not sure what you're asking me to do.
你说会帮我
You offered to help?
我需要有人帮助保护我的家人
I need someone to help protect my family.
马特奥巴斯托斯刚刚到了
Mateo Bastos has just arrived.
埃德加安德烈斯雷耶斯
Edgar Andres Reyes.
他今天本该18岁了
He would have been 18 today.
要去上大学
Heading off to college.
成人了
A grown man.
当我们失去他时 他才刚满六岁
He'd just turned six when we lost him.
即使过去了这么多年
Even after all these years...
我还是每一天都想他
I think about it every day.
马特奥…
Mateo...
我们必须做件重要的事
Something important must be done.
一个特殊任务
A special assignment.
您尽管说 总统先生
Anything, Mr. President.
赫克托!
Hector!
带进来!
Bring it in!
这是什么?
What's this?
这能联♥通♥一颗卫星
It links up to a satellite.
卫星配备的技术
The satellite is equipped with technology
这让我们可以穿过丛林树冠看清楚内部
that allows us to see through the jungle canopy.
这是一项非常重要的任务 马特奥
This is a very important mission, Mateo.
在我们的土地上有美国♥军♥队
There are American troops on our soil.
这样你就能找到他们了
This is how you'll find them.
不!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfucker!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
当我找到他们时 你想让我做什么?
What do you want me to do when I find them?
在丛林里埋葬他们
Bury them in the jungle.
不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me. -Where did you get this stuff?
你在哪里得到的这东西? 你偷走这个东西的那个人 他在哪儿?
The man you stole this from, where is he?
嗨!
Hey!
你偷走这个东西的那个人
The man you stole this from...
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
我不知道 -你确信?
I don't know. -You sure?
对!
Yes!
天啊
Goddamn it.
牛 排 屋
这是什么 杰克?
What is it, Jack?
你听说过闪光激光雷达吗?
Have you ever heard of "flash Lidar"?
我还以为这只是外交辞令
I'm just gonna assume that was rhetorical.
闪光激光雷达
这是一种卫星成像技术
It's a form of satellite imaging technology.
原理是 使用数百万个光点
What they do is they use millions of points of light
穿透固体表面
to penetrate solid surfaces
并创建一个下面物体的地形图
and create a topographical map of what's below.
狗屎 -听着这个
Shit. -Listen to this.
记得我告诉过你的那个公♥司♥沃格勒吗?
Remember the company I told you about, Vogler?
他们在研究和专利方面投资了数亿美元
They've invested hundreds of millions of dollars in research and patents.
这是我的卫星 中国南海
My satellite. South China Sea.
我想他们用之来看在哪里钻井
I think they're using it to see where to dig.
好吧 听着 帮我一个忙 好吗?
All right, listen, do me a favor, okay?
找到莫妮卡埃雷拉 她是加拉加斯的一名律师
Find Monica Herrera. She's a lawyer in Caracas.
她是中间人
She's the go-between.
好的 懂了
Okay, got it.
当我拿到东西的时候 我给你打电♥话♥
When I get something, I'll give you a call.
你在总部?
You at headquarters?
不 我在伦敦 -伦敦?
No, I'm in London. -London?
我会给你回电♥话♥的 -莱恩!
I'll call you back. -Ryan!
发现目标进入莱斯特广场
Target spotted entering Leicester Square.
监视和神枪手 各就各位
Surveillance and sharpshooters into position.
进入指定位置 妈妈
We're getting into position now, Mother.
就位 现在进入了我们视野
Copy that, we have visuals.
距目标200米
Target is 200 meters away. Southwest.
广场西南边缘
Edge of plaza. Leather
皮夹克 棒球帽
jacket. Baseball cap.
他在哪儿? 在哪里? -我们需要请你更近些
Where is he? Where, where, where? -We need you in close.
我们锁定他了
We got him, we got him.
视觉确认
Visual confirmed. Visual confirmed.
50米远
50 meters away.
各团队待命
Stand by, all teams.
妈妈 他朝你的方向来了
He's headed your way, Mother.
好的 我们走 各团队 准备好
Okay, here we go. All teams, ready?
他刚刚进来
He just walked in.
走!
And go, go!
现在摁到地上啦!
On the fucking ground now!
伦敦警♥察♥ 都请留在座位上
London Police. Please stay in your seats.
抓住他
Hold him.
对不起 他逼我做的 他拿我妹妹当了人♥质♥
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. He made me do it. He's got my sister.
找出他妈的枪击来自哪里!
Find out where the fuck those shots came from!
红砖建筑物!
Brick building!
小心!
Watch it!
大家都卧倒!卧倒!
Everybody down. Get down!
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表