剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
Why don't you come with us.
非常感谢邀请 但我刚下长途飞机
I appreciate the offer, but I just got off a long flight.
不要啦 我们坚持邀请
Oh, no, please. We insist.
这是我的家乡 会很棒的 来吧
This is my hometown. Come on. It's-it's gonna be great.
好吧 我被说服了
All right, I'm sold.
太好了
Great.
乌巴拉里将军府邸
委内瑞拉,加拉加斯
我们在进入一个充满伟大机会的时代
We're entering a time of great opportunity.
是摆脱我们对石油的依赖的时候了
A time to move beyond our dependence on oil.
你听到这鬼话了吗?
Do you hear this bullshit?
这个混♥蛋♥怎么会知道 委内瑞拉需要什么?
How does this fucker know what Venezuela needs
如果他从未离开过他的宫殿?
if he never leaves his palace?
为什么电视台不播放任何 格洛丽亚博纳尔德的演讲?
Why don't the TV stations ever play any of Gloria Bonalde's speeches?
格洛丽亚真是很酷
Gloria's really cool.
你听过她演讲吗? 她很真诚 对吧?
Have you listened to her? She's very authentic, right?
这是什么? -晚上好 将军
What is it? -Good evening, General.
你的朋友们该离开了
Maria. It's time for your friends to leave.
真的 妈妈?
Seriously, Mom?
立刻离开
Now.
你为什么这么没礼貌?
Why do you have to be so rude?
是你告诉我 暑假期间我必须呆在这里的
You're the one who told me I had to stay here during summer break.
现在我连朋友都不能请来了?
And now I can't even have friends over?
我不是小孩啦!
I'm not a child anymore!
我不明白她怎么了 她过去很快乐
I don't understand what's happened to her.
是她那些左派小朋友们
She used to be happy. It's those little leftist friends of hers.
他们基本无害
They're basically harmless.
发生了什么事 我亲爱的?
What's wrong, my love?
真的发生了什么事?
What's really going on?
尼古拉斯今天真是个傻瓜
Nicolás was such a fool today.
激怒了美国人
Pissing off the Americans.
格洛丽亚博纳尔德…
Gloria Bonalde...
没人知道 但是我们做了一些民♥意♥调查…
No one knows this, but we did some polling...
她胜算真的很大
she's got a real chance.
尼古拉斯对不想看到的任何事情 都可以视而不见
Nicolás is blind... to anything he doesn't want to see.
你应该是领导这个国家的那个人
You ought to be the one leading this country.
第一天上班就迟到了
Late for work, first day.
有个混♥蛋♥骑自行车抢我的道
Some asshole cuts me off on his bicycle.
半个小时后 我走进来 正是他
Half hour later, I walk in. There he is.
我差点在街上压扁了的那个该死的家伙
Shithead I almost pancaked on M Street.
至少他没有怨恨
At least he doesn't hold a grudge.
那你是怎么把这家伙从 联邦调查局那没窗的小房♥间里弄出来
So, how'd you get this guy out of his windowless cubicle at Langley
并说服他来国会山的?
and convince him to go over to Capitol Hill?
不容易 但你知道…
Oh, it wasn't easy, but, you know,
杰克和我的友谊可以回溯很久
Jack and I, we go back a long time.
吉米是我的指挥官…
Jimmy was my commanding... Senator Moreno
莫雷诺参议员 是我在阿富汗时期的指挥官
was my commanding officer in Afghanistan.
海军陆战队第一师
1st Marine Division.
3-5
3/5.
当他的直升机被击落时 我是第一个到那里的人
When his helo went down, I was the first one there.
我们把他送到兰施图尔 稳定他的伤势
We got him to Landstuhl. Stabilized him.
我告诉你 你从未见过这样的 他的背部手术
I'm telling you, you've never seen anything like this, his back surgeries.
他们三个人
Three of 'em.
很惨烈
Brutal.
一个月后 他醒了 我是他看到的第一张脸
A month later, he wakes up, and I'm the first face he sees.
他还没有原谅我
And he still hasn't forgiven me.
你就随便开玩笑吧 但是…
Joke all you want,
在医院呆了三个月 这家伙每天都来看我
but three months in the hospital, this guy came and saw me every single day.
把我带回来
Brought me back.
我还能说什么? 我是个顽固的混♥蛋♥
What can I say? I'm a persistent motherfucker.
他们应该把勋章给你
They should give you the medal.
我是说 你是怎么对付这么多面的他的?
I mean, how did you deal with all of his factoids?
你开玩笑吧? 这家伙…
Are you kidding? This guy?
听着 我必须坐在那里 我不得不容忍♥他
Look, I had to sit there, and I had to tolerate him
给执行手术的外科医生 解释他的背部手术
explain his back surgery to the surgeons who performed it.
那是夸张
That's an exaggeration.
我得去一下洗手间
I got to hit the head.
给你 一切都有代价的 对吗?
There you go. Everything at a price, right?
你吃什么吗? 不
You got anything? -No.
给你
Here you go.
那你觉得在国会山怎么样?
So... how do you like it on Capitol Hill?
是要调整 但…
It's an adjustment, but...
我相信我们正在做的工作是有意义的
I believe in the work we're doing.
这说得通
That makes sense.
你为什么拒绝我要你来莫斯科的提议
Why you turned down my offer to come to Moscow.
心胸小些的人会觉得被冒犯的
A lesser man would have been offended.
你生气了? -没
You were offended? -Uh, no.
我说的是心胸小些的人 我很失望
I said a lesser man would have been. I was disappointed.
好
Oh, good.
所见略同
Well, then, that makes two of us.
那他妈的是什么意思? 你认为这是什么意思?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? What do you think it means?
你自己攻克的苏莱曼一案吗?
Did you take Suleiman down by yourself?
又来了 -不是 那你得到了什么?
Oh, here we go. -No. What did you get out of it?
升职?
Promotion?
然后你转身 非常慷慨地给了我
And then you turn around and very generously offer me
一个狗屁入门级职位?
some bullshit entry-level position.
在莫斯科
In Moscow.
世界上最艰难的岗位 纽约他妈的洋基队
The toughest post in the world. The New York fucking Yankees.
我恨洋基队
I hate the Yankees.
你才参加了一次行动
You do one op.
是的 是个很大的行动 但… 无意冒犯 你还是什么都不知道
Yeah, it was a big one, but, respectfully, you still don't know shit.
那你在这里干什么?
So, what are you doing here?
我在办个案子
I'm working on something.
一颗未注册的卫星从中国南海发射
An unregistered satellite was launched from the South China Sea.
运送卫星前往发射地的船现在在这里
The ship that transported it to the launch
停在离加拉加斯一小时车程的港口
is here in port an hour outside of Caracas.
这艘船叫什么名字?
What's the name of the ship?
阿尔梅塔号♥
The Almeta.
那你在这里做什么?
So, what are you doing here?
怀疑有俄♥罗♥斯♥武器运到了委内瑞拉
Suspected shipment of Russian arms in Venezuela.
我们标记的其中一艘船 就是阿尔梅塔号♥
One of the ships we flagged was the Almeta.
天啊
Goddamn.
所以 你的武器 和我的卫星发射有什么关系?
So, what does your arms have to do with my satellite launch?
好吧 伙计们 我错过了什么?
All right, fellas. What'd I miss?
绝对没什么
Absolutely nada.
干杯
Cheers.
于是 熊转向他 他说:"嘿
So, the bear turns to him. He says, "Hey.
"你不是来这里打猎的吧 对吗? "
You didn't come here for the hunting, did you?"
很好的故事 参议员
That's a good one, Senator.
话说 我忘带钥匙了
You know what? I, uh, forgot my key. Just gonna...
好吧 我们明天见
All right, I'll see you tomorrow.
好 -嘿 听我说
Yep. -Hey, listen,
你如果发现了有关阿尔梅塔号♥的 任何情况 都要告诉我
if you find out anything about the Almeta, you let me know.
我也会这么做
I'll do the same on the inside.
你会第一个得到消息
You'll be my first call.
很高兴再见到你 杰克
Good to see you again, Jack.
好 我也是
Yeah. You, too.
嗯 我不知道你喝什么 但是…
Well, I have no idea what you drink, but...
很抱歉打断你的电♥话♥ 我只是…
Well, I'm sorry to interrupt your call. I just...
没关系 -谢谢 干杯
It's okay. -Thank you. -Cheers.
你知道这条街那头有家网吧吗?
You do know there's an Internet café right down the street?
好吧 幸好我不喝咖啡
Well, good thing I don't drink coffee.
很好
Good thing.
我是莉娜 -莉娜 杰克
I'm Lina. -Lina. Jack.
很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
那你来此是为了公事还是私事 杰克?
So, business or pleasure, Jack?
我来这儿是为了正事儿
Uh, I'm here for work.
等等 不要告诉我 让我猜
Mmm. Wait, don't tell me. Let me guess.
财务 -你怎么这样猜?
Finance. -How dare you?
私募股权 -哎呀!
Private equity. -Yikes.
小公♥司♥? -你怎么知道的?
Boutique. -How did you know?
如果你在一家大公♥司♥工作 你的头发会短些
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表