剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
Okay.
这一个 试试看
This one. Try that.
瑞 士 银 行
马克斯申克尔先生
帐户汇总表
期初余额 481268.51
期末余额 729445.30
透♥支♥限额 2500.00
然后回到这个
And go back to this one
5月19日13点40分 伦敦
5月20日09点56分 伦敦
5月23日10点33分 美国 费城
好 下一个
All right, next one.
加拉加斯文件
帐户:鲁珀特索恩
#1已解决, #2待定
美 国 大 使 馆
委内瑞拉, 加拉加斯
请进
Come in.
你有时间吗?
Got a minute?
有 我只付了我从来没有用过的
Yep. Just paying half the rent on my beach house,
海滩房♥子一半的租金
which I never get to use.
我一次签下所有12张赡养费支票 并在支票上注明日期
I sign all 12 alimony checks at once. I postdate them.
就像撕绷带
It's like ripping off a Band-Aid.
你在想什么?
What's on your mind?
我昨天去看格洛丽亚了
I went to see Gloria yesterday.
什么?
What?
都直呼其名了啊 只是很有趣
I... First-name basis. It's just funny.
别当混♥蛋♥
Oh, don't be a dick.
这是什么?
What's this?
我是从塞尔吉奥博纳尔德 家里的保险箱拿的
I got it out of Sergio Bonalde's home safe.
我想这就是导致他失踪的原因
I think it's what caused him to go missing.
是铌钽铁矿
It's columbite tantalite.
从其中钽的矿石提取
It's the ore from which tantalum is extracted.
钽是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck's tantalum?
它对各种制♥造♥业中都很关键
Oh, it's critical in all kinds of manufacturing.
电路板 导航器和喷气发动机
You know, circuit boards, GPS systems, jet engines.
是一个很长的名单
A fucking laundry list.
到目前为止 所有已知的来源 都在中国或刚果
Until now, all known sources were in China or the Congo.
他们称之为"蓝金"
They call that stuff "Blue Gold."
你觉得有人在这里找到了矿藏?
So you think somebody found a deposit here?
是的
Yes.
莱恩说这颗来自中国南海的卫星
Now, Ryan said the satellite from the South China Sea
是由一家名为沃格勒的公♥司♥创办的
was launched by this company called Vogler.
他们已经申请了这种成像技术的专利
They've patented this imaging technology
这样你就可以在地下找到矿藏
that allows you to locate mineral deposits underneath the earth.
它叫闪光激光雷达
It's called "flash lidar."
你说过它很值钱 -值多少钱?
You said it's valuable. -How much are we talking?
数万亿
Trillions.
什么?
What?
现在 中国对钽有垄断地位
Uh, right now, China has a monopoly on tantalum.
他们停止了供应
They turn off the spigot,
在全球范围内的整个科技行业 都崩溃了
and the entire tech business worldwide crashes.
但如果有其他来源呢?
But what if there was another source?
如果沃格勒打破了垄断?
If Vogler broke up their monopoly,
那会地震 对吗?
that would be seismic, right?
对
Yeah.
应该会
Yeah, it would be.
干得好 你随时通知我
Good work. You keep me posted.
我得走了
I got to run.
嘿 迈克
Hey, Mike.
我还有件事想跟你说
Something else I wanted to talk to you about.
什么事?
What's up?
格洛丽亚告诉我 昨天那个雷耶斯的人
Gloria told me yesterday that one of Reyes's men
杀了他的女儿
gave her daughter a bullet.
天哪
Jesus.
我想带个人去训练她的保安
I wanted to take somebody over there and train up her security detail.
志愿者大多是农民 出租车司机
They're volunteers, mostly. Farmers, cabdrivers.
我想给他们一个战斗的机会 来保护她直到选举
And we want to give them a fighting chance to protect her until the election.
好的 带上何塞 他很厉害
Right. Take Jose. He's good.
谢谢 -格里尔
Thanks. -Greer?
这不是公开的
It's off the record?
当然
Of course.
需要帮忙吗?
How can I help you?
我们来找博纳尔德夫人
We're here to see Sebora Bonalde.
请稍等
A moment, please.
谢谢你的到来 格里尔先生
Ah. Thank you for coming, Sebor Greer.
上来
Come up.
该死的电梯就在那里
Goddamn elevator right there.
格里尔先生 -夫人
Mr. Greer. -Sebora.
我想要一些 谢谢
I'd love some, thank you.
这是何塞马赞
This is Jose Marzan.
博纳尔德夫人 很高兴认识你
Sebora Bonalde. Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure.
马赞先生是我们当地的资产之一
Mr. Marzan is one of our local assets.
他是专业的
He knows his shit.
一个人?
One man?
就这样?
That's all?
博纳尔德夫人 如果你不介意
If you don't mind, Sebora Bonalde,
我想和你的保安负责人谈谈
I'd like to speak with your head of security.
何塞会和你的人呆上几天
Jose will be spending a couple of days with your men,
训练他们 这样他们
training them up so that they can
就能更好地保护你和你的家人
better protect you and your family.
现在 考虑到这件事的政♥治♥原因
Now, given the politics of this,
恐怕这些就是我能提供给你的全部
I'm afraid that's all I can offer you.
我希望我能做得更多
I wish I could do more.
夫人 -格里尔
Sebor. -Gracias.
请
Please.
我并不想听起来不知感激
I didn't mean to sound ungrateful.
我能问些什么吗?
Can I ask you something?
你为什么打电♥话♥给我?
Why'd you call me?
这是一个非常贫穷的国家 格里尔先生
This is a very poor country, Mr. Greer,
我需要一个雷耶斯收买♥♥不了的人
and I needed someone Reyes can't buy off,
而且我想
and I'd like to think
我对性格很有判断力
I'm a pretty good judge of character.
你也要帮我收拾行李吗?
You gonna help me pack, too?
我奉命不让你离开我的视线
I have orders not to let you out of my sight
直到你上了去柏林的飞机
until you're on the plane to Berlin.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, dear.
你在和莱恩合作
You're working with Ryan.
是的
Yes.
为了救你的命
To save your life.
说真的 哈里特
Seriously, Harriet...
你的出现 毁了我的计划
You showed up and ruined my plans.
我以为你更了解我
I thought you knew me better.
拜托 马克斯
Please, Max.
我有工作要完成
I have a job to finish.
这是你唯一的警告
This is your only warning.
别阻碍我
Stay out of my way.
让他走吧
Just let him go.
他对你来说很重要
He means something to you.
不是
No.
你教会了我更多
You taught me better than that.
显然 还不够好
Obviously, not good enough.
别阻碍我
Stay out of my way.
回家
Go home.
马克斯? 马克斯!
Max. Max!
再见 哈里
Goodbye, Harry.
我已经在他电脑上 查过了索恩的所有交易
I've gone through all of Thorne's transactions on his computer,
我找到了这个账户
and I found this one account.
马克斯申克尔的
It's Max Schenkel's.
有什么有用的线索吗?
Anything useful?
所有的付款都是 通过一个贿赂账户进行的
All the payments go through a slush account.
索恩说他只是做介绍的时候 他完全说谎了
Thorne completely lied when he said he was
猜猜莫雷诺被谋杀的前一天
just making introductions.
谁在这个账户里存了一大笔钱?
Guess who makes a large deposit into this account the day before Moreno was murdered.
新科帕尔马斯
Cinco Palmas.
完全透过那个我跟你说过的律师
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表