剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
走吧
Come on.
拿几个袋子 装上东西
Grab some bags. Load up.
嘿 他还好吗?
Hey. Is he okay?
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
他看起来不像
He doesn't look it.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
我们走
Let's move.
这些是给你的 队长
Bienvenidos. These are for you, capitain.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的车 都加满油了
These are your rides. Both have full tanks.
有点旧 但还能操作
They're old, but they work.
这就是你要融入的计划? 扮演警♥察♥?
This is your plan to blend in? Play cops?
不 我们不是所有人都扮演警♥察♥
No, we don't all get to play cops.
假隔间 每个人一个 挑你喜欢的
False compartments. One of you in each. Pick your poison.
武器和现金我带上
Weapons and cash with me.
听我说 你确定你没事吗?
Listen to me. Are you sure you're gonna be okay?
我没事
I'm good.
直接带他去机场
Take him straight to the airport.
我以为他要和你一起去安全屋
I thought he was going to the safe house with you.
直接带他去机场
Take him straight to the airport.
确保他上了飞机 明白吗?
Make sure he gets on that plane. Do you understand?
明白
I understand.
路障 坚持住
Roadblock. Hang tight.
拜托 别这样
Come on. No, no, no.
操!
Oh, fuck me.
行行好!
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
没事了
All good.
晚上好
Good evening.
请出示身份证
Your ID, please.
目的地?
Destination?
瓜蒂雷
Guatire.
搞什么鬼?
What's all the fuss?
出了点事
There's been an incident.
你有看见美国人吗?
Have you seen any Americans?
美国人? 没有 为什么? 发生了什么?
Americans? No. Why? What happened?
真的? 有这个必要吗?
Really? Is this necessary?
这是我的工作
Let me do my job.
你可以走了 马赞警官
You can go, Officer Marzan.
希望你找到你要找的
Hope you find what you're looking for.
何塞 怎么样?
Jose, how we doing?
我们快到了
We're almost there.
该死的 何塞 可以把它关掉吗?
Goddamn it, Jose, can you kill that?
放下枪
Drop the gun.
把枪放下 混♥蛋♥
Drop the gun, asshole.
让我们欢迎我们的客人
Let's welcome our guest.
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥!
Fucker!
混♥蛋♥!
Fucker!
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表