剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
杰克·莱恩
第二季 第四集
美 国 大 使 馆
委内瑞拉, 加拉加斯
诺文博
November.
迈克 是加勒特
Mike, it's Garrett.
局长刚刚受到白宫训斥
The director just got an earful from the White House.
很明显 你的手下在骚扰委内瑞拉总统
Apparently, you've got guys harassing the Venezuelan president.
雷耶斯生气了 他还威胁要断交
Reyes is pissed, and he's threatening to cut ties.
那里到底是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on down there?
我的站外发生了什么我都不知道
I'm not aware of anything out of my station
怎么会让雷耶斯总统知道了
that would be on President Reyes's radar.
嗯 我猜你知道有个立法助理
Well, I'm guessing you were aware
在丛林里逞能 而我们有个人
that a legislative aide was playing Rambo in the jungle
在同一次行动中失踪
on the same op where one of our men is now missing in action.
是的 我看了行动后报告
Yeah. I read the after action report.
我已经做了安排处理此事了
I've already made arrangements to deal with it.
艾普瑞斯
很好 大使♥馆♥知道你睡在这里吗?
That's nice. Embassy know you're sleeping here?
这是几乎在国外被谋杀的一种福利
That's one of the perks of almost being murdered in a foreign country.
天啊 -你拿到了什么?
Jesus, God. -GREER: What do you got?
这些是我在营地 第一个集装箱里拍到的照片
These are the photos I took in the first container at the camp.
这是德国制♥造♥的钻机 带三转刀盘
This is a German-made drilling rig with a triple rotating cutter head.
零售价约为320万美元
It retails for about $3.2 million.
他们不是往丛林里走私武器
They're not smuggling weapons into the jungle.
他们带进去的是采矿设备
They're bringing in mining equipment.
在你自己国家采矿不违法
It's not illegal to mine in your own country.
嗯 那倒是真的 但为什么雇佣军♥火♥贩子来保护它呢?
Well, that is true, but why are they hiring arms traffickers to protect it?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
记得我们在丛林里的南非朋友吗?
Remember our South African friend in the jungle?
我记得他的手指 -正是
Part of him. -Exactly.
我拿了那个小纪念品 让联邦调查局做了DNA和指纹分♥析♥
Well, I took that little memento, had Langley run a DNA and print analysis;
他的名字叫约斯特范德拜尔
his name is Jost Van Der Byl.
看看这个 根据联邦调查局的记录
And check this out. According to FBI CODIS,
他受到国际刑♥警♥红色通缉令通缉
he's got an Interpol Red Notice.
他在财政部SDN武器贩运清单上
And he's on the Treasury Department's SDN list for arms trafficking.
认出这个了吗?
You recognize this?
看起来像是 我们在营地看到的同一个标志
It looks like the same logo we saw in the camp.
"艾普瑞斯"? 这是什么?
"Eprius"? What is it?
艾普瑞斯是位于伦敦的 一个私人雇佣军公♥司♥
Eprius is a private military company based in London.
他们为世界各地的热点地区 提供军事力量
They provide military muscle for hot spots all around the world. Eprius...
艾普瑞斯给这个营地提供保安
is providing security at this camp.
这一切与莫雷诺有什么关系?
Okay, what does all this have to do with Moreno?
这些是我在第二个集装箱中拍的照片
These are the pictures I took in the second container.
在这些集装箱里装的是硝酸铵燃料油
Now in these crates is ammonium nitrate fuel oil.
这是一种常用的采矿用炸♥药♥ 这个…
It's a common explosive used for mining. And this...
是杀死吉米的菊花链的法医分♥析♥
is a forensic analysis of the daisy chain IED that killed Jimmy.
"硝酸铵燃料油"
Ammonium nitrate fuel oil.
我把艾普瑞斯和吉米的谋杀联♥系♥起来了
I connected Eprius to Jimmy's murder.
我现在要做的 就是把雷耶斯和艾普瑞斯联♥系♥起来
All I need to do now is connect Reyes to Eprius.
好 你打算怎么做?
Yeah. How do you intend to do that?
我要去伦敦
Oh, I got to go to London.
吉姆 你能给我们一分钟吗?
Jim, will you give us a minute?
我会直截了当的
All right, I'll get right to the point.
我知道当你逆流而上的时候 发生了什么事
I know what happened when you went upriver.
告诉你要撤退 而你没有
You were told to fall back, and you didn't.
你自己去打开了另一个集装箱
You went, on your own, and you opened another container.
因为我那么做了 我们现在有了他 与爆♥炸♥有关的指纹
And because I did, we now have his fingerprints
还在丛林里丢了一个弟兄
connecting to this explosion. And a missing man in the jungle.
二者没有联♥系♥ 你知道的
One has nothing to do with the other. You know that.
我知道你为什么喜欢做分♥析♥师
I get why you like being an analyst.
这对你灵验 你有很多拼图碎片
It works for you. You have all your puzzle pieces,
你把碎片拼起来就可以写报告
you put them together, and you write your report,
你不需要别人帮你拼任何部分
and you don't need anyone else to do any of it.
这是他妈的什么?
The hell is that?
我要把你送回华盛顿特区
I'm sending you back to D.C.
迈克 看看吧
Mike... take a look.
我很接近了 -那就是问题 好吧?
I'm close. -That is the problem. Okay?
你太接近了 你离这烂摊子太近了
You're too close. You're too close to all this shit.
你干得很好
You've done some great work.
从今往后我们接手
You let us take it from here.
别这么做
Please don't do this.
你的航♥班♥今天下午起飞
Your flight leaves this afternoon.
你一直在一个人单独干 你最后也就会这样子
You know, you keep going at it alone, that's how you're going to end up.
独自一人
Alone.
他他妈的去哪儿?
Where the fuck is he going?
嗯 根据我们的定位
Well... based on our position,
看起来他在西北方向12到13公里
it looks like he's about 12 to 13 klicks northwest. So...
所以如果我们速度加倍
if we double-time it, we should be able
我们应该在日落前找到他
to get to him by sundown.
冷静
Easy...
放下枪
Put it down.
我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you.
吃点吗? -我可以吗?
Hey! Want some? -May I?
请便
Go ahead.
关于美国人尼古拉斯说过什么吗?
Has Nicolas said anything about the Americans?
尼古拉斯很清楚在家里不能讨论政♥治♥
Nicolas knows better than to discuss politics at home.
我知道 只是
I know. It's just that...
他告诉米格尔他们在窃听我们家
He told Miguel they are bugging our house.
真的?
Seriously?
他没跟我说过
Mm-hmm. He hasn't mentioned it to me.
也许只是他太倔强偏执了
Maybe it's just his little pit bull being paranoid.
巴斯托斯?
Bastos?
我希望是
I hope so.
即使他们在房♥子里安装了窃听器 他们会听到什么?
Even if they bugged the house, what would they hear?
你说得对 只有玛丽亚可怕的雷杰顿音乐
You're right. Just Maria's dreadful reggaeton music.
或是我的电视短剧
Or my trashy telenovelas.
不!你怎么敢说《秘密恋情》是垃圾!
No! How dare you call Amor Secreto trash!
对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
美 国 国 会
华 盛 顿 特 区
我需要接这个电♥话♥
I need to take this.
杰克?
Jack?
参议员 谢谢您接我电♥话♥
Senator... thank you for taking my call. Um...
随时都行 有什么我能帮忙的?
Anytime. What can I do for you?
我记得你说过如果我需要帮助 尽管提 所以…
Well, I remember you had said if I ever needed help, to reach out, so...
事实证明 加拉加斯的站长 要把我送回来
the station chief here in Caracas is sending me back.
你不愿意 我猜?
Against your wishes, I gather.
对的 先生
Uh, that's right, sir.
我想知道你是否可以 通过参议院情报特别委员会批准我飞伦敦?
I was wondering if you could get travel to London approved through SSCI?
伦敦? 为什么?
London? What for?
嗯 就是要查清一些东西
Well, th-there's... there's just something I need to check out, uh...
关于吉米的
It's about Jimmy.
好的 当然
Yeah. Sure. Uh...
我让我的办公室看看怎么弄
I'll get my office to look right into it.
谢谢您 先生 -保持联络
Thank you, sir. -Stay in touch, Jack.
绝对的 我会的
Absolutely. Will do.
黄金 铝土矿 铁矿石 委内瑞拉的采矿业
常见的采矿设备类型
谁批准在委内瑞拉的采矿作业
谁是委内瑞拉内政部长
内政和司法部长塞尔吉奥 博纳尔德批准委内瑞拉石油交易
你在干什么?
What you doing?
试图弄清楚采矿业
Trying to figure out what mining has to do
与中国南海的卫星有什么关系
with satellites in the South China Sea.
有进展吗?
Any luck?
有些进展
Some progress.
杰克莱恩的思想 参观的好地方
Mm. The mind of Jack Ryan. A nice place to visit,
但你不会想住这里
but you wouldn't want to live there.
绝对不
No shit.
你对这家伙了解多少?
So, uh... what do you know about this guy?
内政部长塞尔吉奥博纳尔德 批准委内瑞拉石油公♥司♥与美国的交易
塞尔吉奥博纳尔德
Sergio Bonalde?
他是最后一任内政和司法部长
He was the last Minister of Interior and Justice
此后雷耶斯将该职位空了下来 为什么?
before Reyes vacated the position. Why?
所以 委内瑞拉的任何采矿作业
So any mining operation in Venezuela
必须通过他的办公室 对吧?
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表