剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
杰克·莱恩
第二季 第二集
美 国 大 使 馆
委 内 瑞 拉, 加 拉 加 斯
他们给你安排了明天早些时候的航♥班♥
They got you on a flight out early tomorrow.
你可以在中午回到华盛顿特区
You'll be back in D.C. by noon.
我不回去
I'm not going.
杰克
Jack...
我不查出来是谁干的我就不回去
I'm not going till I find out who did this.
你好 迈克诺文博 我是总参谋长
Mike November. I'm the C.O.S.
吉姆格里尔 这是杰克莱恩
Jim Greer. And this is Jack Ryan.
你好 对不起
Hi. Sorry.
迈克 你得马上来看这个
Mike? You need to come see this right away.
帮帮我
Help me.
他名叫菲利伯托乔斯路易斯拉莫斯
His name is Filiberto Jose Luiz Ramos.
他是国家警♥察♥局的一名上尉
He's a captain in the National Police.
他负责安保细节 护送你去机场
He was in charge of the security detail that escorted you to the airport.
那么 他在这里做什么?
So what is he doing here?
他说他的妻子和孩子被谋杀了
Says his wife and kids were murdered.
他们想杀他 但他逃走了
They tried to kill him, but he got away.
他怎么逃走的?
How did he manage that?
他的狗咬了那个家伙 他就跑了
His dog bit the guy, and he ran.
他偷了一辆车 直接开到这里
He stole a car and drove straight here.
他希望得到庇护
He wants asylum.
不信任委内瑞拉政♥府♥
Doesn't trust the Venezuelan government.
这不怪他 等等
Can't blame him there. -Mike.
为什么寻求庇护?
Asylum for what?
他认为他知道谁杀了莫雷诺参议员
He thinks he knows who killed Senator Moreno.
告诉我们你知道的事
Tell us what you know.
我们都在这里
We're all here.
你说你知道关于莫雷诺参议员被杀的事情
You said you know something about Senator Moreno's murder.
你希望得到庇护?
You want asylum?
告诉我们
Tell us.
也给他母亲寻求庇护 她病得很重
Asylum for his mother, too. She's very sick.
暗♥杀♥ 发生了什么?
The assassination. What happened?
他以前从未见过的人 到他妈妈住的医院 去找他
A man he'd never seen before came to him at the hospital where his mother stays, uh...
金发碧眼
blond hair, blue eyes,
西班牙语说得很好 但带口音
spoke very good Spanish but with an accent.
什么口音?
What kind of accent?
也许是欧洲口音 还有什么?
European, maybe. -What else?
蓝眼睛知道他是警♥察♥
Blue eyes knew that he was a policeman.
他给了他大约3000美金
He gave him about $3,000,
他要他将参议员的车队
and he told him to turn
引导到交通转盘的另一个出口
the senator's convoy at a different exit from the traffic circle.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit.
他不知道有人会被杀 他非常…
He didn't know that anyone was gonna be killed. He's very sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥以为会发生什么?
What the fuck did you think was gonna happen?
这是很大一笔钱 不 我才不关心呢
It was a lot of money, and his mother was very sick. -No, I don't fucking care.
雷耶斯总统 有没有提到过他的名字?
President Reyes. Was his name ever mentioned?
雷耶斯 没有 没有
No. No, no, no. -Reyes.
看着我
Look at me. Look at me!
乌巴里 有没有提到过他的名字?
Ubarri. Ubarri, was his name ever mentioned?
没有 其他什么都没有
No, no. Nothing else.
就这些
That's it.
你还好吗?
You okay?
是雷耶斯干的
Reyes did this.
好的 你听我说
Okay. You listen to me.
我们前几天晚上说的 阿尔梅塔
What we talked about the other night, the Almeta,
在中国南海发射的火箭
the rocket launch in the South China Sea,
那是这里发生的更大的事情 杰克
there's something bigger going on here, Jack.
比雷耶斯更重要
Bigger than Reyes.
现在 我们可以互相帮助了
And we can both help each other.
这不是恐怖行动融♥资♥及武装部
This isn't T-FAD.
我们要干的话就一起干
We do this, we do this together.
我没问题
I can live with that.
圣埃斯特班丛林
委 内 瑞 拉 西 部
等等!
Wait!
我们要抓些活口
We need some of them alive.
抓住他
Take him.
佛罗里达州, 坦帕市
该死的
Goddamn.
天气真好!
Beautiful day.
我明天再来检查密封
I'll be by tomorrow to check the seal.
要保证你让我先带她出海
Make sure you don't take her out till I do.
好东西
Good stuff.
嘿 马库斯 反正你正好在这儿 而且已经开始干活了
Uh, hey, Marcus, while you're here and geared up and all,
你介意把船体上的藤壶刮掉吗?
you mind scraping the barnacles off the hull?
我会单独付给你现金
I'll pay you cash. Off the books.
当然 也许等我♥干♥完了 我还可以擦甲板
Sure. Maybe when I'm done, I can swab the deck
帮你倒垃圾呢
and take the trash out for you, too.
嗨 我只是问问
Hey, I'm just asking.
不用这么敏感 伙计
No need to get sensitive, bud.
我是修船的 我不负责清洁 请你明白
I fix the boats, I don't clean them. Just so we're clear.
好吧
Well, all right.
对不起 我以为你需要用钱
Sorry, I thought you could use the money, I...
格兰姆! 我们在这里
Grams! - We're out here.
老朋友来看你
Old friend came to see you.
主教 怎么样 伙计?
Bishop. How's it going, man?
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
你介意我们进去聊聊吗?
Do you mind if we head inside and chat?
这里有点热 而且这些蚊子要把我活吞了
It's a little hot out here, and these mosquitoes are eating me alive.
正如俗语所说 吃的好 血就甜
Sweet tea, sweet blood, as they say.
请原谅我们 主教太太
Excuse us, Mrs. Bishop.
很高兴见到你 斯皮科利先生
Nice meeting you, Mr. Spicoli.
不必客气 叫我杰夫
Oh, please, call me Jeff.
两个紫心勋章
Two Purple Hearts,
铜星勋章 海军十字勋章
Bronze Star, Navy Cross.
哇
Damn.
真是硕果累累啊 你的家族
That's an impressive bunch, your family.
那是你父亲吗?
Is that your daddy?
那么 杰夫…
So, Jeff,
你想和我谈的事情是什么?
something you wanted to talk to me about?
我需要一个船老大
I need a boat driver.
一个没有犯罪记录的人
Someone with a clean sheet
要能够谨慎地航行于河流系统
who can discreetly navigate a river system,
进出浅水区的狭窄空间
get in and out of tight spaces in shallow water,
边航行边修理 你懂吗?
do repairs on the fly.
我告诉你 我进行过很多次两栖攻击
Yeah, I-I tell you, I-I've done a ton of amphibious assaults
和很多不同的舵手合作过
with lots of different skippers.
你是最好的
You're the best.
你记得柬埔寨蝮蛇坑行动吗?
Remember Operation Pit Viper?
什么? 我们干得很出色
Cambodia? What? We rocked that bitch.
你的西班牙语怎么样? 你在浪费口舌
How's your Spanish? You're wasting your breath.
最重要的 你在浪费我的时间
And most importantly, my time.
我♥干♥够所有这些了
I'm done with all of that.
你看 我来这里 不是想重新招募你的
Oh, look it, I'm-I'm not here to try and reenlist you.
你不加入实际上对我有利
It actually works to my benefit that you're not in.
是吗 那是怎么回事?
Yeah, how's that?
嗯 这是… 非正式的工作
Well, this is a... "off the books" kind of job.
好吧 谢谢 但不啦
Yeah, well, thanks, but no, thanks.
我这里有日子要过
I got a life here.
绝对的 和你奶奶一起过
Oh, absolutely. Living with your grandma,
给富人的游艇修理固定桩
fixing the props on rich people's yachts?
我相信你得到很多美妞青睐
I'm sure you score a ton of pussy.
伙计 他妈的离开我家
Man, get the fuck out of my house.
好吧 我讨厌看到人才浪费
Well, I hate to see talent wasted,
所以我要给你24小时想一想
so I'm gonna give you 24 to think about it...
滚吧 不要再打扰我们了
Just go. And don't bother us anymore.
感谢您的茶 伊冯娜!
Thanks for the tea, Yvonne!
再见 杰夫
Bye, Jeff!
照片上的你看起来很开心
You looked happy.
喂? -杰克 我是米奇查宾
Hello? - Jack, it's Mitch Chapin.
我们都特别担心吉米发生了什么事
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表