剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
你还好吗?
You all right?
不
No.
我们要和特别活动司剩下的人会合
We're gonna rendezvous with what's left of the S.A.D. guys,
我们要去哥伦比亚边境
and we're gonna make our way to the Colombian border.
那格里尔呢?
But what about Greer?
一旦我们离开这个国家 我就游说一个救援行动
Once we're out of the country, I'll lobby for a rescue mission.
他等不到救援任务了 迈克
You can't wait for a rescue mission, Mike.
格里尔有心脏病
Greer has a heart condition.
我的天!
Jesus Christ.
所以他在委内瑞拉 他们把他赶出莫斯科
That's why he's in Venezuela. They pushed him out of Moscow.
你怎么不告诉我这些烂事? -我现在告诉你了
Why didn't you tell me this shit? -I'm telling you now.
我看来也没什么别的选择 不是吗?
I don't see a lot of other options here, do you?
我是说 即使我们上去 我们是五个要对付 35或40个人?
I mean, even if we go up there, we're five guys against, what, 35, 40?
你知道我们有多少钱吗?
Do you know how much money we have?
博纳尔德
Bonalde, Bonalde, Bonalde...
她的朋友们都在谈论这个
It's all her friends talk about.
我觉得我在为千禧一代 管理一个难民营
I feel like I'm running a refugee camp for millennials.
好的是
Well, the good thing is...
如果格洛丽亚赢了 我们会要回我们的丈夫
if Gloria wins... we'll get our husband back.
克劳迪娅 我不知道你怎么做到
I don't know how you'd manage, Claudia.
住在米拉弗洛雷斯后的普通房♥子里
To live in a regular house after Miraflores.
我不认为我们会发现
I don't think we'll have to find out.
亲爱的!
My love!
你回来早了
You're home early.
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
我不是有意打断你们
I don't mean to interrupt.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
我正要离开
I was just leaving.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
很高兴见到你 -你也是
Good to see you. -Same to you.
跟尼古拉斯打个招呼
Say hi to Nicolas.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
尼古拉斯派纵火犯去了卡蒂亚
Nicolas sent arsonists to Catia.
在我们长大的那个社区
In the same neighborhood where we grew up.
他是在传递信息
He was sending a message.
你确定是尼古拉斯吗?
Are you sure it was Nicolas?
他杀了十几个无辜的人
He murdered over a dozen innocent people...
包括小孩
including children.
他失去了方向
He's lost his way.
我很担心…
I'm scared...
我们的家庭
for our family.
他们是我们的家人 米格尔
They're our family, Miguel.
克劳迪娅是我妹妹
Claudia is my sister.
尼古拉斯绝不会伤害我们
Nicolas would never hurt us.
我了解尼古拉斯!
I know Nicolas!
他是杀人犯
He's a murderer.
他监禁任何威胁他的人
He imprisons anyone who threatens him.
他需要被阻止!
He needs to be stopped!
美国人提出保护我们
The Americans offered to protect us...
如果我帮忙逮捕他
if I help to take him down.
我猜你已经拒绝了他们
I assume you told them no.
那我和玛丽亚呢?
What about me and Maria?
我们所拥有的都在这里!
Everything we have is here!
看在上帝的份上 听我说!
For God's sake, listen to me!
我们的生活是双方在一起
Our life is with each other.
无论在哪里
No matter where.
我们两天后动身去美国
We leave for the United States in two days.
告诉玛丽亚说我们去度假
Tell Maria we're going on vacation.
我们到了再解释
We'll explain when we get there.
拜托…
Please...
就两个手提箱
Just two suitcases.
把这一切都抛在后?
Leave all of this behind?
丽莎… -不 我告诉过你
Lisa... - No, I told you,
没有人会批准委内瑞拉的军事行动
no one is going to approve a military operation in Venezuela.
人道主义的呢?
What about a humanitarian one?
什么?
What?
格里尔和大约35名 委内瑞拉国民被关在监狱里
Greer's being held in a prison camp with about 35 Venezuelan nationals.
他们在军方的看守下
They're under military guard.
你要我怎么帮你?
What are you asking me for?
要求黑鹰来撤离
Black Hawks for an evac.
给那些囚犯?
For the prisoners?
寻求美国庇护的政♥治♥犯 没错
Political prisoners seeking U.S. asylum, yeah.
谁说的 你吗?
Says who? You?
雷耶斯把他们藏在丛林里 是有原因的
Reyes has them hidden in the jungle for a reason.
我怀疑因为他们是政♥权♥的朋友
And I doubt it's because they're friends of the regime.
好吧 我看我能怎么帮
Okay, fine. I'm-- I will see what I can do.
但如果发生这种情况 那只是人道主义任务
But if this happens, it is a humanitarian mission only.
没有枪 没有火力 好吗?
There are no guns. There is no firepower. Okay?
只有撤离
It is evac only.
没问题
Yeah. No problem.
还有一件事
And, uh... one more thing.
什么? -没什么大不了 只是…
What? -Not a big deal, it's just...
如果你认识个能帮我们 干掉卫星的人 就太好了
if you know somebody who could take out a satellite for us, it'd be great.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为我是谁?
What the fuck do you think I'm made of?
你认为我可以他妈的 随便给你创造奇迹?
you think I can fucking pull miracles out of my ass for you?
他妈的上帝啊!
Jesus fucking Christ!
慢慢来
Slow, slow.
你是博士吗?
What are you, a doctor?
不是医学方面 而是文学方面
No. Medicine, no. Of literature,
我是波尔菲里奥冈萨雷斯博士 为您效劳
I am Dr. Porfirio Gonzalez at your service.
我是吉姆格里尔
Jim Greer.
你是雷耶斯关在这里的第一个美国人
You are the first man from the United States that Reyes has sent here.
是的 我很幸运
Yeah. Lucky me.
你一定是搞砸了才进了这里
You must have really fucked up to end up in here.
是的
Ah...
我惹错人了
I pissed off the wrong people.
委内瑞拉总统
The president of Venezuela.
什么…
What?
你们怎么都来这里?
Hey, what are you guys in here for?
你这里有…
You have here...
公开反对政♥府♥腐♥败♥的记者
journalists who spoke out against government corruption.
挑战雷耶斯的政客
Politicians who challenged Reyes.
学者
Academics.
艺术家
Artists.
我们甚至还有一个雕塑家
We even have a sculptor.
他干了些什么?
What did he do?
他雕刻了一尊第♥一♥夫♥人♥的雕像
He sculpted a statue of the first lady.
她裸体…
She was naked...
被正义之翼天使所操
and... being fucked by the winged angel of justice.
我们畅所欲言
We spoke our minds, and, for that reason,
出于这个原因 他们把我们从家里、工作地点带走
we were taken from our homes and our jobs,
而我们的家人都不知道发生了什么
our families left behind to wonder what happened.
美国知道这个地方吗?
Does the U.S. know about this place?
会有更多的美国人来找你吗?
Are more Americans coming for you?
你的计划有17种不同的出错可能
You know, I can think of 17 different ways this plan of yours could go wrong.
只有17种?
Just 17?
我和你一起去 -伙计 不 你不能去
Coming with you, man. -No, you're not.
我们应该一起做这件事 杰克
We should do this together, Jack.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果出了什么问题 我需要有人把这些碎片拼凑起来
If anything goes wrong, I need someone to put the pieces together
证明雷耶斯的所作所为
and prove what Reyes did.
那是你的专业领域 不是我
Well, that's your area of expertise, not mine.
我还是你的上司 我可以往上游走
You know, I'm still your boss. I could go upriver,
派你闯入莫妮卡赫雷拉的办公室
send you to break into Monica Herrera's office.
但我真的希望你不要
I really hope you don't.
别死
Don't die.
不能保证任何事
Can't promise anything.
索恩死了
Thorne's dead.
新闻上都报道了
It's all over the news.
我们他妈的该怎么办?
What are we supposed to fucking do?
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表