剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
You've got to understand how this looks.
你必须明白 这情况说明了什么
I track you leaving the home of one of Russia's most wanted,
我追踪到你离开一个俄♥国♥最重大的通缉犯的家
with close to a million pounds.
带着将近100万英镑现金
And...
并且
when I politely ask you to stop...
当我礼貌地要求你停下时
you run, and keep running.
你却拔腿就跑 一直跑
I mean, at best it's rude.
那最多也就算失礼吧
And then, when we do finally get to have a little chat,
然后 当我们终于可以聊聊时
you tell me that you've been talking to a man on a phone.
你跟我说 你通过电♥话♥一直在跟一个人联♥系♥
A phone which doesn't seem to exist.
那部电♥话♥似乎根本不存在啊
So...
所以
how about we stop with the fairy tales and start with the truth?
不如我们就别再编造谎言了 开始说实话吧
Ok?
好吗
Right.
好了
You, take this.
你 拿着这个
Combination is on there.
密♥码♥在这上面
You, get out.
你 给我下车
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Get out!
滚下车
Don't... Please don't hurt him.
别 求你别伤害他
Oh, my God.
天啊
Just do it. Do it quick.
你动手吧 动作快点
Do it quick. Just... Wait, wait!
动作快点 就...等等 等等
Wait... Wait.
等等 等等
Sam, Sam. Oh, God.
山姆 山姆 天啊
Under my mattress,
在我的床垫下面
under my mattress there's some magazines and a DVD.
在我的床垫下面有些杂♥志♥和DVD碟片
I need you to find them and get rid of them.
我需要你帮忙找到并处理掉
I can't bear my mum to see them, all right.
绝不能让我老娘看到
Just burn them. Don't even look at them yourself.
直接烧掉 你自己也别看
They're disgusting. Get up.
非常恶心 起来
What? Get in the front.
什么 坐到前面去
You're driving the rest of the way.
剩下的路你来开
It's nothing illegal. It's just bums and stuff.
不是什么违法的东西 就是一些艳照什么的
You better pray that she's still alive.
你最好祈祷她还活着
Because if she's not, you're next.
因为如果她死了 下一个死的就是你
We're gonna die.
我们要死了
Go on, answer it.
快啊 快接
Yes? 'You're not Mr Stevens. '
什么事 你不是斯蒂文斯先生
No. I did try to tell you before.
不是 我之前就试图告诉你的
'What's your name?'
你叫什么名字
Craig. 'And you're not alone. '
克雷格 你也不是一个人来的
No, I needed someone to help me with the chair.
不是 我需要个人帮忙推轮椅
'Give the phone to your friend. '
把手♥机♥给你朋友
He wants to talk to you.
他想跟你说话
Why? I don't know. Just take it.
为什么 我也不知道 快接吧
Hello. This is Brad speaking.
你好 我是布拉德
'In a moment, you will give the phone back to your friend.
等一会儿 你就把手♥机♥给你的朋友
'You will lie down and place your hands on your head,
你躺下 把手放在头上
'and you will not move, because if you do, you will be shot. '
并且要保持不动 一旦你动了 就会挨枪子
Ok.
好的
What are you doing? Shut up, shut up, shut up.
你在干什么呢 闭嘴 闭嘴
Sam!
山姆
Good luck.
祝你好运
Is that the money?
你拿的是钱吗
Good.
很好
Your employer is a foolish man.
你的雇主是个蠢货
Foolish, cowardly man.
愚蠢的懦夫
He's not actually my employer...
他其实并不是我的雇主
Six months I gave him.
我给了他6个月的时间
Nothing but lies and false promises.
结果只等来无尽的谎言和虚假的承诺
It's a shame.
真遗憾
It took all this to make him listen
我不得不这样才逼得他乖乖听话
and deliver what he owes.
把欠我的东西交给我
Shall we proceed?
可以开始交易了吗
I need assurances. I don't think you call the shots here.
我需要保证 轮不到你做决定
This is a trade.
这是个交易
I'm not leaving without her. That's the deal.
不带上她我是不会走的 那是必要条件
So if you're thinking of pulling a fast one, then...
如果你想耍弄我 那么...
don't...
不要
please.
拜托
Untie her.
给她松绑
This is what we're going to do.
接下来我们这样
She will come forward, alone.
她一个人往你这边走
We'll both have one hand on the case
我们双方各用一只手握着箱子
and when she passes me, you will let go.
等她经过我 你就松手
Right.
好吧
Are you happy with that? Yeah.
你对这个方法满意吗 满意
But first, we must count the money.
但首先 我们必须数一下钱
Are you... are you sure you don't want to do that later?
你确定 你不想晚些时候再数吗
Just, just cos it'll take ages. Open the case.
因为这 要数很久的 打开箱子
And I haven't got one of those machines that....
我可没有点钞机...
Ok.
好吧
Looks like they were right.
看上去他们说的没错
Three...
One. One.
1 1
I don't know if that's an eight or a nine.
我不知道这是8还是9
That's a nine.
那是9
Can you get a shot on Lau?
你能击中劳吗
Hang on, you haven't paid me to take anybody out.
等等 你可没付我杀人的钱
If she dies, then I'm dead and you'll get nothing.
如果她死了 那我也死了 你一毛钱都得不到
Oh, my God! What a surprise.
天啊 真是个惊喜
I don't bloody believe this.
我真不敢相信
He said it was full of money and, and... it isn't.
他明明说这里面装满了钱 结果并没有
I'm going to have to kill you now.
我现在不得不杀了你了
Go on.
快点着
Go on.
快点着
Run! Get in the car!
快跑 上车
There's no shot. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
无法击中目标 妈的 妈的
I've never driven manual! Go!
我从没开过手动挡 快走
I can't do the gears!
我不会挂档
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I've only just regained the use of my legs, Phil.
我的腿才刚刚好起来 菲尔
Put your foot... Put the clutch down.
把你的脚...把离合器压下去
OK. Give it some gas.
好的 踩点油门
I've done it. I've got it.
我做到了 我可以的
I've got it, I've got it.
我会了 我会了
That's it, that's it, that's it.
就是这样 好了 就是这样
Jesus! Are you OK, Phil?
天啊 你没事吧 菲尔
Phil, talk to me.
菲尔 跟我说话
Talk to me, Phil.
跟我说话 菲尔
I'm going to try and change gear.
我要换档了
Get off! Get the fuck off me!
滚开 放开我
We're gonna have to kill him. What?!
我们必须杀了他 什么
We've got to chop him... We're not murderers!
我们必须剁了他 我们不是谋杀犯
Well, we can't let him go. He's seen our faces.
我们不能放他走 他看到我们长什么样了
If we let him go, he'll come back. He tried to kill us!
如果我们放他走 他会返回来杀了我们的
We'll think of something, Ok? we're not...
我们会想到办法的 好吗 我们不是...
Oh, God. Do you want me to drive? Yes, please.
天啊 你想换我来开车吗 好的 拜托
Right, so ropes and cable ties, yeah?
好了 要找绳子和电线 对吧
Anything. Just be quick, yeah? Right.
随便什么 动作快点 好吗 好的
Philip?
菲利普
Is that you, boo-bear?
是你吗 小宝贝
Hiya, Mum.
你好啊 妈
Can you do my hot water bottle for me, please?
你能帮我灌一瓶热水吗
I don't want to come downstairs.
我不想下楼来
Yes, Mum.
好的 妈
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Please... please... Let's just talk about this...
求你了 拜托 我们好好谈谈这事
I have no quarrels with you!
我跟你之间并没有矛盾
Thank you. All right.
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表