剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
and schools and shops that don't shut down.
学校和商场也不会关门
And it's your town.
这是你的小镇
How can you sell it all out for a bit of money?
你怎么能为了一点钱全都卖♥♥掉呢
You're right.
你说得对
This is my town.
这的确是我的小镇
You're so...
你们很...
You're so...
你们很...
stupid!
愚蠢
What?
什么
Did you really think that you were going to come in here
你们真的以为 你们可以来到这里
and make me change my mind?
让我改变主意吗
Intimidate me? Blackmail me?
威胁我 敲诈我
You... Don't you dare!
你... 你们好大的胆子
You haven't got a leg to stand on.
你们根本是无凭无据
We've seen the sex tape.
我们见过那卷性♥爱♥录像
The sex tape, he says.
性♥爱♥录像 是吧
Oh, well let's see it.
我们来看看啊
But you don't have it, do you?
但录像不在你手上 对吧
You've got nothing.
你们什么都没有
Zero evidence.
没有任何证据
Don't usually go down too well in a court of law.
在法庭上一般结果都不会怎么好
They're such sticklers for things like... well, I don't know,
其实还有一些难题 比如 我也说不清
fingerprints on a murder weapon.
杀人凶器上的指纹
Now...
现在
This is you...
这是你们
and this is me.
而这是我
Sam, have you seen Lizzie? No-one's seen her.
山姆 你见过莉兹吗 没人见到她
She's supposed to do her speech in five minutes.
她本该5分钟后发表演讲的
How long's she been gone?
她消失多久了
She went to the toilet about half an hour ago.
她大约半小时前去了洗手间
That's a record, even by my standards.
就算以我的标准 这也太久了
Lizzie?
莉兹
Lizzie?
莉兹
Lizzie!
莉兹
Lizzie!
莉兹
山姆
你好
找到我们了
打个电♥话♥就能
Give me your phone.
把你的手♥机♥给我
I don't have a phone. Someone threw it off a train.
我没手♥机♥了 有人把我的手♥机♥从火车上扔下去了
Give me your phone. Um, what do you need it for?
把你的手♥机♥给我 你要手♥机♥干什么
To make a phone call. Right.
打电♥话♥啊 好吧
Can you get them to call you?
你能让对方打过来给你吗
It's just I'm on pay as you go along,
我一直用的是充值电♥话♥卡
and I don't have much credit left, so...
里面没多少钱了 所以...
Hi. Just before you say anything,
你好 在你开口之前
I'm using someone else's phone,
我现在用的是别人的手♥机♥
and they don't know how much credit they've got.
里面不知道还有多少余额
But they can receive calls.
不过接听电♥话♥还是可以的
So if this cuts out, just call me back.
所以如果断了 请你打过来给我
'Don't worry, Sam.
别担心 山姆
What I have to say to you won't take longer than... '
我要对你说的话只需要一会儿就...
Sorry.
抱歉
You utter clown.
你个傻♥逼♥
What have you done with her?
你把她怎么了
You saw what happened to Marat.
你之前看到马拉特的下场了
I will do the same to her
如果你在半小时内
if you don't bring the documents to Brimpton Airfield
不把那些文件送到布兰普顿机场
within the next half an hour.
我就会让她也拥有同样的下场
What documents? I don't have... I will kill her.
什么文件 我没有... 我会杀了她的
What documents is he talking about?
他到底在说什么文件啊
He's still asking us for documents!
他还在找我们要文件
I mean, what documents does he think we have?
他到底以为我们有什么文件啊
Have you asked him what type of documents?
你有问他是什么类型的文件吗
I don't know! I haven't seen any documents!
我不知道 我什么文件都没见到过
He might mean these documents.
他或许指的是这些文件
What the hell are those? Marat gave them to me.
那是什么东西 马拉特给我的
And you didn't think to bring this up before?
你之前居然没想到要提起这事
He told me not to tell anyone!
他叫我不要告诉任何人
Sam, what are you going to do?
山姆 你打算做什么
I'm going to give him what he wants!
我把他想要的东西拿去给他
Well, wait. We can't do that. We don't know what he's planning!
等等 不能那么做 我们不知道他在谋划什么
I don't care! Hang on. We can get the upper hand.
我不在乎 等等 我们可以扭转局势的
I know Brimpton Airfield.
我知道布兰普顿机场
James Wallcroft's house virtually backs on to it.
詹姆斯·沃克罗夫特的房♥子几乎就挨着那里
This is real now. This is Lizzie's life.
现在玩真的了 这是莉兹的命啊
This might be bigger than that.
整个局势可能比这大得多
We don't know what's in those documents. Listen to me!
我们不知道这些文件上有什么 听我说
Listening to you was the biggest mistake I made!
听你的话是我犯过的最大的错
I wouldn't be in the middle of all this if I hadn't listened to you!
如果没听你的话 我就不会陷入这一堆麻烦事了
Right, you're emotional, Ok?
好吧 你现在情绪有点激动
but you cannot let that rule your head.
但你不能让这影响你的理智
You need to lock it up and hold it down! Shut up!
你需要把冲动的情绪控制住 闭嘴
I've had enough of your shit!
我受够你的操蛋行为了
They've got Lizzie! My girlfriend!
他们抓走了莉兹 我的女朋友
I thought you'd split up. Oh, my God, you're an idiot!
你们不是分手了嘛 天啊 你真是个蠢货
It's like being with a child!
你完全像个小孩子
You have no idea what the real world is like!
你根本不知道真实的世界是怎样的
I thought we were friends. We're not!
我以为我们是朋友呢 我们不是
Well, maybe I'm yours,
或许我是你的朋友
but that just puts me top of a list of one!
但你的朋友清单上就我一个 所以位于最上面
I'm only nice to you because no-one else is.
我对你好 是因为没其他人肯对你好
You're a prick, and I'm done!
你是个混♥蛋♥ 我受够了
Sam...
山姆
Leave me alone.
别来烦我
You are so fired for this, Pinkett.
你被开除了 平克特
What you doing? I'm borrowing your car.
你要干什么 我要借用你的车
No, give that back.
不 还给我
563 to base. I've located the, er, go-kart...
563号♥呼叫总部 我找到了卡丁车
Hiya, Mum, it's me.
嗨 妈 是我
No, no, no, I'm fine. I'm just checking in, see if...
不不 我没事 我只是打电♥话♥问问你的情况
I'm, fine, yeah, yeah.
我没事 是的
I haven't been out. I've got plenty in.
我没出去 家里还有很多呢
Have you been eating properly?
你吃得好吗
Are you all right, Boo Bear? Mmhm.
你还好吗 宝贝 嗯
Knees on the ground.
跪下
Hands behind your back!
手放在背后
Hands behind your back!
手放在背后
It's all right. Let them have their moment.
没事 让他们温存一下
I'm so sorry, I'm sorry...
对不起 对不起
Sam, what is going on? It's going to be fine.
山姆 到底是怎么回事 会没事的
What are you mixed up in? Please just trust me.
你卷入什么事了 求你信任我
Things'll be OK. OK. That's enough...
一切都会好起来的 好了 够了
That's enough! Have you got the documents?
够了 你拿到文件了吗
God, it's blank. Not again.
天啊 是空白的 别又这样
You have to believe me, I had no idea that...
你们一定要相信我 我真的不知道...
That's all I've got!
我只有这张纸
That's what he gave...
他给的就是这个
So, everything... everything's OK? We... we... we can go?
所以 现在没问题了吗 我们可以走了吗
Yeah, she can go. That's absolutely fine.
是的 她可以走 完全可以
You're staying. Why?
但你必须留下 为什么
Well, I need to check that you haven't made any copies.
我必须确保你没有复♥制♥这上面的内容
I haven't. How could I have?
我没有 我怎么可能有呢
It's blank. I'm nothing.
那是空白的 我只是个无名小卒
I'm literally nobody. If you've been watching me
我真的是个小人物 如果你有观察过我...
Yeah, I've been watching you, I've been watching you...
没错 我观察你了 我眼看着你
ruin everything that I've been working for.
毁了我一切的努力成果
You have no idea the damage you've caused.
你不知道你造成了多大的损害
We had it all worked out, and you...
我们原本都计划好了 但你...
you ruined everything.
你毁掉了一切
When I get on that plane, I can never come back here... ever.
当我登上那架飞机 我再也不能回来了
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表