剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
through the hospital, through both schools, past the garage...
穿过医院 穿过两所学校 经过修车场
Well, Reid owns all of those,
那些场地都是里德的
they're all part of the development so...
都是这个开♥发♥计划的一部分
So it could still happen.
所以还是可能成真的
I was talking to Agent Walker.
我之前跟沃克特工谈过
He believed me. I believe you.
他信我 我也信你
And you're talking to me now.
你现在在跟我谈
Why would Jim Reid go to all the effort
吉姆·里德为什么要费这么大力气
of getting Lizzie to coordinate
让莉兹来负责运营
a huge regeneration project,
一个巨大的改造项目
if he thought he was just going to
如果他早已经想好了
have to sell it to the government for...
只是要把这些卖♥♥给政♥府♥
Oh, my God.
天啊
Have you told anyone else about this? No.
你还跟别人说过这事吗 没有
And you've not spoken to any other intelligence agencies?
你也没跟其他任何情报机构接触过吗
No. They are bribing the Transport Minister.
没有 他们在贿赂交通部部长
They've, they've bagged all the right land to sell.
他们把合适的土地都收入囊中再出♥售♥
And he couldn't have done it without Lizzie.
没有莉兹 他们无法实现目标
Have you written anything down? Of course.
你写下什么东西了吗 当然了
Why? One copy, for insurance.
为什么 写了一份 作为保护用的
He'll get rich, and she'll get the blame!
他会发大财 骂名却全部由她承担
What are you going on about?
你在说些什么呢
It was the transport minister on the sex tape.
那卷性♥爱♥录像上的人是交通部部长
Culverson, I saw him on the news.
卡文森 我在新闻上看到了
Tell me where it is. Why do you need to know that?
告诉我那东西在哪儿 你为什么需要知道
That's the name of the programme I couldn't remember.
那就是我记不起来的那个节目的名字
You couldn't remember the name of The News?
你不记得《新闻》的名字吗
I need to know right now.
我必须马上知道
The evil old bastard.
那个邪恶的老混♥蛋♥
We've got to warn Lizzie.
我们必须去提醒莉兹
No!
不要
Start the car!
快发动车子
Where are the documents? What?
文件在哪儿 什么
The documents he gave you - where are they?
他给你的文件 放哪儿了
We don't know what you're talking about.
我们根本不知道你在说些什么
Tell me where they are and everything will be OK.
告诉我那东西在那儿 一切都会没事的
It's a set up! Don't let them get away!
这是个陷阱 别让他们跑了
My God, they've killed Marat!
天啊 他们杀了马拉特
They killed Marat!
他们杀了马拉特
Did he say anything to you about any documents?
他跟你说了什么文件的事了吗
No, I don't have a clue what he's talking about.
没有 我完全不知道他在说些什么
They killed him!
他们杀了他
Oh, my... Who is that?!
天啊 那是谁啊
Oh, shit!
该死的
Put your foot down! It is down, Sam!
把你的脚踩下油门 已经踩下了 山姆
Put it down further!
再用力些踩
Who is he? I don't know! How would I know?
他是谁啊 我不知道 我怎么会知道
Oh, my God! Faster!!!
我的天啊 再开快点
Oh shit! Shit! Shit!
该死 该死 完了
Shit!
该死的
Stop! No!
住手 不要
Seat belt! What?
安全带 什么
Seat belt!
安全带
We've lost them! Something's not right.
我们甩掉他们了 情况不对劲
No, we've shaken them. This is it! We're clear!
不 我们甩掉他们了 成功了 没人追踪了
This is us now!
现在只有我们了
We just keep driving. We drive this road.
我们继续开就行了 一直沿着这条路向前
This road is going to take us all the way to Mexico City!
这条路会一直带我们通向墨西哥城
Samuel Pinkett! Philip Bourne!
山姆·平克特 菲利普·伯恩
We have you surrounded!
你们已经被包围了
Give yourselves up!
立刻自首
This is it. Yeah.
一切结束了 是啊
We nearly did it.
我们差点成功了
Didn't we? We worked it all out,
不是吗 我们都想出办法了
we were that close. Open the doors slowly,
就差这么点就成了 缓慢地打开车门
step out of the car...
走下车
and put your hands on your head.
双手放在头上
We make a great team, you and me.
你和我 我们是很棒的一个团队
I want you to know whatever happens,
我希望你知道 无论发生什么事
I don't regret a second of it.
我一点都不后悔
Agent, do you have a shot, over?
特工 你现在可以瞄准目标了吗 完毕
Yes, sir, I have the shot.
是的 长官 我可以瞄准目标
On my command...
听我的指令
take them out.
干掉他们
Roger that, standing by.
收到 待命
I'll give you three seconds!
我给你们三秒钟
Three...
三
two...
二
OK, let's do this. Do what?
好了 我们就这么做吧 做什么
Get down!.. one!
趴下 一
No!
不要
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表