剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
You're even more beautiful than Philip described.
你比菲利普描述得还要美
He's been talking about you for so long,
他谈论你太久时间了
I was beginning to think you didn't exist.
我都开始怀疑你根本不存在了
But look at you. Ooh.
但是看看你 天啊
You couldn't exist more.
你活生生地存在着
It's so lovely to meet you at last.
很高兴终于见到你了
Linda. Oh, come on through.
我叫琳达 跟我过来
What the...? Shut up. Shut the fuck up.
搞什么... 闭嘴 给我闭嘴
I wish Michael were still alive. He'd love to have met you.
要是迈克尔还活着就好了 他见到你一定很高兴
He was convinced that our Philip was a whoopsie, of course.
他一直认为我们家菲利普是个基佬
But here you are!
但现在你出现了
Are you looking after her properly?
你有好好照顾她吗
He's a gentleman.
他是个绅士
A gentleman?
绅士啊
And you must be... Who must you be?
你一定是...你是谁来着
I'm Sam.
我是山姆
Oh, the famous Sam is here!
大名鼎鼎的山姆也来了啊
Both of you here on the same day.
你们两个在同一天来了耶
Oh, my gilly gosh!
我的天啊
What on earth is he like to work for?
在他手下工作 感觉怎么样
Must be the worst boss in the world. Is he?
他一定是全世界最恶劣的老板了 对吧
Did he give you that raise?
他有给你加薪吗
No.
不好
Yeah, you have a bit.
是啊 泄露了一点
Sorry. Right, come on, now then. Food.
抱歉 好了 来吃饭吧
Um, I've got yoghurt. I've got quiche.
我这里有酸奶和乳蛋饼
Linda, I'm afraid we're really in a rush.
琳达 我们真的很赶时间
Oh, no, really?
不是吧 真的吗
But I'll definitely come back soon,
但我一定很快再来
and we'll have a proper chat then.
我们到时候再好好聊聊
Ok. Ok.
好的 好的
Going to borrow the car, OK, Mum? Oh, she's lovely.
我得借用你的车 好吗 妈 她好可爱
Just... Oh, she is lovely.
就... 她好可爱
What's wrong with you?
你这是怎么了
Nothing. It's just back to work tomorrow, innit?
没什么 明天要回去正常工作了 对吧
Yeah, you'll be all right..
是啊 你会没事的
Boss.
老板
Seriously, I'm going to miss all this. Running around...
说真的 我会想念这一切的 整天到处跑
Having a hostage.
掌控一名人♥质♥
It's been fun.
真的很好玩
Fun? Yeah.
好玩 是啊
That's the word you're going with?
你选择用这个词来形容吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Thank God you're safe.
谢天谢地你安然无恙
Don't touch me. Safe and sound!
别碰我 安然无恙
Please. How much do you owe, you idiot?
求你了 你到底欠了多少钱 你个蠢货
I'm so, so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
They were going to kill me, Nick.
他们原本打算杀了我的 尼克
They were going to kill me,
他们原本打算杀了我啊
and you sent these two dickheads with an empty suitcase!
你却派这两个混♥蛋♥拿着个空箱子过去了
Well, that's a bit harsh. What did you think was going to happen?
这话有点难听吧 你以为会怎样啊
I can explain. My life was in danger!
你听我解释 我当时有生命危险
I know. I...
我知道 我...
Does my dad know about this? Because he will absolutely...
我爸知道这事吗 他一定会...
If you'll just listen, I... I said, don't fucking touch me!
你先听我说 我说了叫你别碰我
Were you even planning on paying?!
你有打算付赎金吗
Or am I not even worth it, not to you?!
还是说我对你而言根本不值那个钱
Guys, guys... I had to sell the Porsche!
二位 二位 我不得不卖♥♥了保时捷车
Guys, guys, guys. I had to sell the paintings!
二位 二位 我不得不卖♥♥了画作
Guys, guys! I sold everything!
二位 二位 我卖♥♥掉了一切
I paid! I fucking paid!
我付钱了 我他妈付钱了
Calm this...
冷静点
You mustn't hit a lady.
你不能打女人
Oh, my God!
天啊
He might be OK. I don't think he is, Phil.
他或许没事 我不这么认为 菲尔
It was self-defence, alright? We all saw you.
你这是自卫 我们都看到了
He hit you and he hit Sam.
他打了你 也打了山姆
This is bad. This is really bad.
情况很严重 真的很严重
Police. Good, that's it. Call the police.
警♥察♥ 很好 这是对的 报♥警♥
We're witnesses. We'll back you up all the way.
我们是目击证人 我们会支持你的
Sam, put him in the recovery position.
山姆 把他摆成恢复性体♥位♥
He's dead. Try it anyway.
他已经死了 试试吧
My name is Scarlett Stevens. My husband's just been killed.
我叫斯嘉丽·斯蒂文斯 我丈夫刚刚被杀了
Died. He's been died.
是死了 他是死了
Two men. They broke in and killed him.
有两个男人闯进来杀了他
What? No, no. What?
什么 不 不是 什么
That's not what... Yes, that's my address.
不是这样... 是的 我的地址就是这个
Eh? That's... Please... Come quickly.
什么 不是... 求你了 快点来
They said they'd be here in two to three minutes.
他们说两三分钟后就到
You bloody bitch.
你个该死的贱♥人♥
Come on, Phil. Let's get out of here quick.
快走 菲尔 我们赶快离开这里
Get in.
上车
Just get in.
快上车
Ok.
好吧
Put your foot down! Seat belt.
把你的脚放下 系上安全带
What? Seat belt.
什么 安全带啊
Get down.
趴下
We didn't do anything. We didn't even touch him.
我们什么都没干 我们甚至碰都没碰他
It was nothing to do with us. We were just taking her back...
跟我们完全没关系 我们只是送她回家
Listen to my voice. Stop! It was...
听我说 打住 当时...
Now, breathe in, breathe out.
吸气 呼气
In through your nose, out through your mouth.
是通过鼻子 不是通过嘴
In... out. In... out.
吸气 呼气 吸气 呼气
We didn't kill anybody.
我们没杀人
I am going to talk now, and you are going to listen.
现在我来说话 你们好好听着
My name is Agent Jack Walker
我是杰克·沃克特工
and I work for the British Secret Service.
我为英国特勤局工作
Hi, Jack. What did I just say?
你好 杰克 我刚刚说什么来着
Not to talk. Correct.
不要说话 回答正确
My name is Agent Jack Walker,
我是杰克·沃克特工
and I work for the British Secret Service.
我为英国特勤局工作
Hello, Jack. If you say another word,
你好 杰克 你再敢多说一个字
I will kill you.
我就杀了你
I will kill you, and nobody will ever find your body.
我真的会杀了你 并且没人能找到你的尸体
My name is Agent Jack Walker,
我是杰克·沃克特工
and I work for the British Secret Service.
我为英国特勤局工作
Hi, Jack. I'm Sam.
你好 杰克 我是山姆
You have no idea what you are involved with here...
你们完全不知道你们这是卷入了什么事
how out of your depth you are.
那完全不是你们的能力可以应付的
At this point in time,
现在
I am the only man on the planet who can prove your innocence.
我是这个世界上唯一能证明你们的清白的人
Now, I'm going to take you somewhere safe
现在我会带你们去一个安全的地方
and we are going to figure this out.
我们一起想办法解决这事
Is that OK with you two gentlemen?
二位先生觉得可以吗
And can you describe these two men?
你可以描述下那两个男人吗
Both white...
都是白人
men.
男人
White guys.
白种男人
Average height. Um... One of them's...
中等身高 其中一个...
Carry on.
继续说
Mrs Stevens.
斯蒂文斯太太
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我先失陪下
In your own time!
时间"多"着呢
Shit!
该死
I need to ask you a question. I want you to think very carefully.
我要问你们一个问题 希望你们考虑好了再回答
Does the name Marat Milankovic mean anything to you?
你们对马拉特·米伦科维奇这名字有什么印象吗
Did he play for Stoke? No.
他是斯托克城球队的吗 不是
Did Nick ever mention that name?
尼克提到过这个名字吗
If we say no, does that change anything?
如果我们说没有 那会改变什么吗
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表