剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
We've all got what we wanted.
我们都已经得到我们想要的了
We've got the girl, you've got your nephew.
我们得到这个女人了 你也找回你侄子了
Let's just call it quits.
我们就到此为止吧
You dishonoured me.
你们羞辱了我
They were going to kill me,
他们原本打算杀了我的
and you sent these two dickheads with an empty suitcase!
你却派这两个混♥蛋♥拿着个空箱子过去了
Police. My husband's... just been killed.
警♥察♥ 我丈夫刚刚被杀了
Run! Er, two men...
快跑 是两个男人
They broke in and killed him.
他们闯进来杀了他
Get in.
上车
I am the only man on the planet who can prove your innocence.
我是这个世界上唯一能证明你们的清白的人
What's this about?
到底所为何事
Milankovic can identify
米伦科维奇能指认出
Russian agents working here and in the States.
在这里和美国工作的俄♥国♥特工
Sam, this is not what it looks like.
山姆 事情不是你表面看到的这样
It's fine. I just didn't realise
没事 我只是没意识到
you'd moved on so quickly.
你这么快就已经开始新篇章了
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I just sold some art, that's all I did.
我只是卖♥♥了些画作 仅此而已
To Marat Milankovic.
卖♥♥给了马拉特·米伦科维奇
Oh, shit!
糟糕
Nick sold everything to raise the ransom.
尼克为筹集赎金卖♥♥掉了一切
And because it was in the safe,
因为那东西放在保险箱里
he must have thought the music box was valuable. Honey...
他一定以为那个音乐盒也很值钱 亲爱的
But they won't know what it is.
但是他们不会知道那是什么东西的
They can't know.
他们不可能知道的
How could they? Honey...
怎么可能知道啊 亲爱的
So, I mean, in many ways, it's worthless... Honey!
从很多角度看 都是毫无价值的 亲爱的
Stop
别说了
Get it back.
快去找回来
OK, it's just... I don't care.
好的 只是... 我不在乎
This is a problem. Needs to be fixed.
这是一个问题 需要解决
I know. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
我知道 抱歉 我很抱歉
Come here, come here, come here.
过来 过来
Anyone else had done this to me, it'd be very serious.
如果是别人对我做了这事 后果会很严重
You do understand?
你明白吧
Yes.
是的
They wouldn't get a second chance.
我是不会给他们第二次机会的
I'm sorry, Dad.
对不起 爸爸
That's a good girl.
真乖
And that's in business class?
那是商务舱的吗
OK, and what's the latest that we'd be able to book that?
好的 我们能订到的最快的一趟航♥班♥是什么时候的
Four hours. All right.
4小时后的 好的
Um, no, no. OK, all right, thanks ever so much.
不不 好的 非常感谢
OK, cheers.
好的 再见
OK, there's a flight that leaves for Mexico City at 6am.
听着 有趟航♥班♥早上6点飞往墨西哥城
Me and you, right,
我和你
we... we open up a... A surf shack on the beach.
我们可以在海滩上开一家冲浪用品店
Me and you, buddy, we... we run the surf shack,
就我和你 兄弟 我们运营着冲浪用品店
we meet a couple of girls,
认识几个女孩
We're not opening a surf shack!
我们才不要开什么冲浪用品店
All right, then. Well, a burger shack
好吧 那就开汉堡小店
or a juice shack or a taco shack.
或是果汁店 玉米饼店都可以
We're not opening a shack of any description.
我们不会开任何类型的小店的
Why not?
为什么不要
We'll be arrested before we even get on a plane.
我们还没登上飞机就会被逮捕
Alright, we'll get new identities.
好吧 我们去做些假证件
We've got a tonne of cash here, we'll get fake passports...
我们有一大堆的现金在这里 可以买♥♥假护照
This is not our money.
这不是我们的钱
Even coming here was a bad idea.
到这里来已经是个馊主意了
We stopped at the first hotel we came to.
我们只是住进了我们遇到的第一家宾馆
We passed a Travelodge.
我们明明路过了一家廉价旅馆
We also passed some bins outside.
我们还路过了外面的几个大箱子呢
I'm not sleeping in them either. Have some self-respect.
我才不要睡在里面呢 有点自尊心吧
We're wanted for murder.
我们是谋杀案的通缉犯
Exactly! Things are bad enough.
没错 现在的情形已经够糟糕了
We're in the gutter, Sam,
我们陷入臭水沟里了 山姆
but at least we're looking up at the birds
但至少我们在仰望空中的飞鸟
flying over above us, coming out of trees.
从树上飞起来 从我们的头上飞过
All I'm saying is, we have to be really careful
我的意思是 我们一定要万分小心
not to draw any attention to ourselves.
不要吸引任何不必要的注意
Who is it? Room service.
谁啊 客房♥服务
Yeah, OK.
行 好的
I've got to go, room service is here. Bye.
我得挂了 客房♥服务到了 再见
Beep.
哔
That's my phone.
是我的手♥机♥响了
It's my mum. Don't answer it, the police will be there.
是我妈 别接 警♥察♥肯定在那边
She'll be worried sick. They can trace it.
她会担心死的 他们会追踪电♥话♥的
It's my mum.
是我妈啊
Tell her you're fine and then hang up.
告诉她你没事 然后就挂掉
I'm fine.
我没事
Hello, love of my life.
你好啊 毕生至爱
It's her. It's not my mum, it's her. It's her.
是她 不是我妈 是她 是她
You're not still upset with me, are you?
你不会还在生我的气吧
We all have rows, darling.
小两口吵架是很正常的 儿子
Tell him to come home and stop being so stupid.
叫他回家 别再犯蠢了
Put the phone down, then. Hang up!
把电♥话♥放下 快挂掉
Is that Sam? Can you pass the phone to him?
是山姆在说话吗 你能把电♥话♥给他吗
She wants to speak to you.
她想跟你说话
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Meet me at the church on Harkett Road in one hour.
一小时后去哈克特路的教堂跟我见面
And why would I do that? Either you meet me...
我为什么要那么做 你要么去见我
or you'll have to explain to Phil what happened to his mum.
要么你就得向菲尔好好解释下他母亲的遭遇了
We have to go and meet her.
我们必须去见她
We're going to have to cancel that food, mate.
那些食物我们不要了 老兄
Fuck!
操
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们能来
You didn't give us much choice.
你让我们别无选择
Why are we meeting here?
我们为什么要在这里见面
I'm in mourning for my poor husband.
我在哀悼我可怜的丈夫
I'm praying to God
我在向上帝祈祷
that they'll catch those two men who killed him.
警方能够抓住那两个杀害他的人
I've spoken to the police, but I haven't told them it was you.
我已经跟警方谈过了 但我没说是你们
Thanks. Well, it wasn't.
谢谢 本来就不是
Yeah. So not thanks, actually. Thanks but no thanks.
是啊 所以不谢了 谢谢 但不是真感谢你
I said I couldn't remember what they looked like.
我说我记不清他们的长相了
It's quite common with shock.
在极震惊的情况下也很正常
But apparently my memory could come back at any moment
但是显然 我的记忆随时可以恢复
so it all depends on...
所以这就取决于...
On what?
取决于什么
On what you can do for me.
取决于你们能为我做的事
What we can do for you?
我们能为你做的事
I just found a phone.
我只是捡到了一部手♥机♥
That's it. I found a phone.
仅此而已 我捡到了一部手♥机♥
And this voice tells me they're going to kill someone
有人打电♥话♥来说他们要杀掉一个女人
and I can't bear it.
我无法忍♥受这事
I think...
我觉得
Well, I have... I have to do something.
我 我必须做点什么
My whole life has been turned upside down,
我的整个人生都被搅得天翻地覆
but do you know what? We did it.
但你知道吗 我们做到了
We actually saved her.
我们真的救出了她
I think it would have been worth it
我觉得如果我们救出的是别人而非你
if it were anyone else but you.
那这一切也都是值得的
Thanks.
谢了
Cheers, everybody. See you on Sunday.
再见 各位 周日见
Look, I don't want you going near my mum again.
听着 我希望你别再接近我妈
We've got the money.
钱在我们手上
You've got the ransom money?
赎金在你们手上吗
Your husband sold... Exhusband.
你丈夫卖♥♥... 是前夫
I'll do the talking.
我来负责谈话
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表