剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
or spoken to anyone, or written anything down?
或是跟谁通过话 写下过什么东西
No.
没有
And you've not been in contact with anyone else?
你也没有联♥系♥过其他任何人吗
No. OK. Good.
没有 很好
And where is he now?
他现在在哪儿
He's with me. At work.
跟我在一起 在我工作的地方
I work at Berkshire County Council.
我在伯克郡议会工作
Do you think you could come and get him?
你觉得你能过来接他吗
I think we'll meet somewhere neutral if you don't mind.
如果你不介意 我们可以选个中间地带见面
Take down this address.
记下这个地址
Be there at...
见面时间定为...
two o'clock. Goodbye.
两点钟 再见
OK, you heard, pull out now!
好了 你也听到了 立刻撤离
Sir, Milankovic is in there.
长官 米伦科维奇就在里面
There's no CCTV inside, just a camera on the rear entrance.
里面没有监控录像 只有后门处有个摄像头
Caretaker comes out the back every 20 minutes for a smoke.
管♥理♥员♥每20分钟会出来抽一次烟
We go in. Grab Milankovic, bring him out for questioning.
我们进去 抓住米伦科维奇 把他带回来问话
Well, let me ask you a question, Sumner,
我问你一个问题 山姆纳
do you think this guy is more likely
你觉得他更有可能
to yield information under duress in a government facility
是在政♥府♥机构的胁迫下吐露信息
or of his own free will in a public location?
还是在公共场所自♥由♥地说出来
Pull out. Now.
立刻撤离
We're meeting MI5 at two.
我们两点钟要跟军情五处见面
Good.
很好
Did you nick that from mine? Yes.
你这是从我那儿偷来的吗 是的
Invisible ink! Old school, nice!
隐形墨水 老式风格 真棒
What is it?
这写的什么
FSB used my secrets against me.
联邦安♥全♥局♥利用我的秘密对付我
But they have secrets too. Who's it for?
但他们也有秘密 你这是写给谁的
You.
你
I give it to you. You keep safe.
我把这个给你 你好好保管着
Tell no-one.
别告诉任何人
Not a plaster, a bandage. Well, what's it for?
不是膏药 是绷带 用来干什么
It doesn't matter.
那不重要
I need to put something on the accident form.
我需要在事故表上写清楚原因啊
Put gunshot wound.
就写枪伤好了
Does anyone know what's happening with this banner?
有人知道横幅是怎么回事吗
It was supposed to be delivered this morning.
本该今天早上就被送过来的
They called about that earlier.
他们之前打电♥话♥来说过这事了
There was some sort of problem, but I've sorted it.
出了什么问题 但我已经解决了
I asked them to deliver it straight to the Town Hall.
我让他们直接送到市政厅去
Oi, Sam! Thank you.
喂 山姆 谢谢
Just let me know if you need me to do anything else.
如果你还要我做别的什么事 就告诉我
Sam, there's a fittie at reception for you!
山姆 有个美女在接待处要求见你
Sounds like you're pretty busy.
听上去你很忙嘛
What's all this? Girl to see Sam, downstairs,
什么情况 有个女孩在楼下等着见山姆
and she is smokin'!
她简直在冒烟
Smoking in the building? She can't do that.
在大楼里抽烟吗 那是不允许的啊
No, Alan, she's hot, she's smokin' hot.
不 艾伦 她性感火♥辣♥ 辣到冒烟
How hot?
有多性感
Really, so hot gas mark... buck, yes.
真的 超级性感 火♥辣♥爆表 真的
Hi, Kev.
你好 凯文
I'm not denying anything.
我并没有否认任何事
Neither am I confirming it, Typical.
也没有确认任何事 典型作风
Absolutely typical.
真的是官僚的典型作风
Lying Brussels puppet.
满口胡言的布鲁萨尔傀儡
Can you turn this off?
你能把电视关了吗
What? No, I'm watching it.
什么 不行 我还在看呢
'As soon as we have the results of the consultation
一旦我们拿到咨♥询♥结果
'I will make a decision in conjunction with my colleagues... '
我会和我的同事们一起做出个决定
'So who's to blame for the decision being delayed again, Minister?
决定又被推迟了 该怪谁呢 部长先生
'Oh, Good Lord!
上帝啊
'It's not a question of blame but of due process. '
那不是该怪谁的问题 只是正当程序而已
"Good Lord. "
上帝啊
'This is a very delicate issue
这是个敏感问题
and we're consulting with numerous... '
我们咨♥询♥了很多...
Fit!
美女
Not for me.
不合我的口味
Oh, yeah? What you into? Nicki Minaj.
是吗 你喜欢哪一款 妮琪·米娜
Kev?!
凯文
Sam! Sam!
山姆 山姆
Phil, it's Culverson. It's Kev!
菲尔 那人是卡文森 是凯文
I saw a man here I thought was Kev and it isn't Kev!
我刚刚见到个人 我以为是凯文 结果不是
What are you saying?
你在胡说些什么啊
Who are you? Who are you working for?
你是谁 你是替谁效力的
I'm a town planning and noise guidance adviser...
我是个小镇规划和噪音指导顾问
.. for Berkshire County Council.
为伯克郡议会工作
No running! Sam Pinkett!
不要跑 山姆·平克特
Well, this is it. We're early.
就是这里了 我们来早了
OK, we wait.
好吧 我们等着
Can't believe I've never been up here before.
真不敢相信我竟然没来过这里
Have you not?
你没来过吗
I used to come here all the time
我以前经常来这里
with my Dad to fly my kite.
和我爸一起来放风筝
I never forget it got caught in that tree,
我永远不会忘记 有次风筝挂在了树上
down there and I was laughing so much
就在那里 我笑得停不下来
watching him trying to get it out with his shoe.
因为他举着一只鞋试图把风筝弄下来
And then his shoe got stuck
然后他的鞋也被卡在树上了
and he was trying to do it with his other shoe,
于是他就试图用剩下那只鞋去勾
hopping round in his socks.
穿着袜子蹦来蹦去的
And you see the big tree there,
你看到那棵大树了吗
in the middle of Priory Park?
就在修道院公园的中间
That's where him and my Mum had their first kiss.
他和我妈的初吻就是在那里发生的
It's where we scattered his ashes.
我们把他的骨灰也撒在了那里
That's where me and Lizzie first kissed.
我和莉兹的初吻是在那里发生的
In that ASDA car park? Well, no, not then.
在阿斯达超♥市♥的停车场吗 不 当时还不是
It was a roller disco.
以前是个旱冰迪斯科舞厅
Yes! Remember?
是的 记得吗
Yeah. We used to go down there every Saturday night.
是啊 我们以前每周六晚都会去那里
Gel my hair up, put on my sleeveless puffa jacket
把头发梳起来 穿上无袖外套
Like you're Michael J Fox. Back To The Future!
搞得像是迈克尔·J·福克斯 《回到未来》
They are here
他们到了
Glad you came.
很高兴你们来了
You made the right decision coming to talk to us.
你肯来找我们谈 是正确的决定
Mr Milankovic and I need to have a little chat.
米伦科维奇先生和我要谈谈
You two can go, wait in the car. Sumner.
你们可以去车里等着 山姆纳
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank your mother.
也谢谢你母亲
Stay strong.
保持坚强
Bye then.
那再见了
And you, beautiful boy...
至于你 小帅哥
do not ever change.
永远不要改变
OK, thank you.
好了 谢谢你
Why do you need our protection?
你为什么需要我们的保护
I know names, and locations of many Russian agents
我知道很多俄♥国♥特工的姓名和地点
based in Western Europe.
全都分布在西欧
Where did you get this information?
你是从哪儿得到这些信息的
I tell you what...
我跟你说
if that rail link did happen, all that'd go.
如果那条铁路线真的建成 这些都得拆掉
My dad's tree, the park, everything.
我爸爸的树 那个公园 一切的东西
The worst thing is the town wouldn't even get the benefit.
最糟糕的是 小镇根本无法从中受益
Train won't even stop here.
火车根本不在这里停
It's just going to plough straight through.
只是经过而已
Well, it isn't going to happen, so don't worry.
那是不会成真的 别担心
Then how do I know it's genuine?
我怎么知道你的信息是真的
FSB seems to think so.
联邦安♥全♥局♥似乎这么认为
All I'm saying is...
我的意思就是
If I was a railway planner,
如果我是个铁路规划师
which in my own small way I am,
在私下里 我的确是
that's exactly what you'd do. You'd go through the park,
就该这么做 让铁路穿过公园
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表