剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
It's worth a lot to someone.
但对于某些人却是价值连城
Well, no-one's following us.
没人跟踪我们
I think we're going to be all right.
我想我们会没事的
Have you seen this?
你看到这个了吗
What?
什么
The body they found in Berkshire yesterday... was Agent Walker.
他们昨天在伯克郡发现的尸体 是沃克特工的
Oh, my God! I know.
天啊 我也觉得
Hang on.
等等
Isn't that his car?
那不是他的车吗
Get me the duty officer.
给我转接值勤员
I'm on my way.
我这就去
Just drive. We need to get him to the hospital.
继续开 我们得送他去医院
No hospital. They will look for me there.
不能去医院 他们会去那里找我的
He's with me. At work.
他跟我在一起 在工作的地方
I work at Berkshire County Council.
我在伯克郡议会工作
FSB use my secrets against me.
联邦安♥全♥局♥利用我的秘密对付我
But they have secrets too.
但他们也有秘密
Have you written anything down? Of course.
你写下来了吗 当然了
Tell me where it is. Why do you need to know that?
告诉我在哪儿 你为什么要知道这事
Oh, my God.
天呐
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表