剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表
MRSA!
超级细菌感染
I know we're all tired.
我知道我们都很累
Working too long for too little and we're fed up.
工时长 工资低 我们都受够了
But we cannot allow things like this to happen.
但我们绝不能允许发生这种事
This is making me very nervous.
这让我很紧张
Now, I know you're a good surgeon.
我知道你是个出色的外科医生
I've seen your work, and I won't let you hang for this.
我见过你的工作 我不会让你因这事被绞死
The first rule of being in this room...
在这个屋子里的第一条准则
is you don't talk about being in this room.
就是不要谈论在这个屋子里
Agreed?
同意吗
Yes. Agreed.
是的 同意
This is Fight Club.
这就是搏击俱乐部
Come on, Sam. Let's get out of here.
走吧 山姆 快离开这里
Coming.
马上就来
I understand what you're saying, Phil.
我明白你的意思 菲尔
I just don't see what I've got to thank you for.
我就是不明白我为什么要感谢你
They were going to cut your leg off.
他们原本打算切掉你的腿的
Yeah, because you left me unattended.
是啊 那还不是因为你的疏忽
And you fell asleep. You told me to close my eyes.
你还睡着了 是你叫我闭上眼睛的
We could go round like this for ever. Wait.
我们可能会一直这么绕下去 等等
What?
怎么了
Back up.
退后
That's him.
那就是他
Are you sure? Yeah, definitely.
你确定吗 是的 确定
It says Mr Smith. I thought you said he was Mr Stevens.
上面说他姓史密斯 你不是说他姓斯蒂文斯嘛
That's probably what they put when they can't identify someone.
或许他们搞不清病人身份时 就会写史密斯
Like a John Dory.
像是"多利鱼"
You mean John Doe. Do I?
你是指无名氏吧 是吗
Yeah, because John Dory's a fish dish. Fish dish. Sure.
是的 因为多利是一种鱼的名字 鱼 知道了
I think he might be in a coma.
我觉得他可能陷入昏迷了
Who are you?
你是谁啊
My name's Sam Pinkett.
我叫山姆·平克特
You don't know me,
你不认识我
but I was there when you crashed your car this morning.
但你今早出车祸时 我在现场
It was me who called the ambulance.
是我帮忙叫救护车的
After you'd been taken to the hospital,
在你被送往医院后
your phone started ringing, and I picked it up.
你的手♥机♥响了 我就接了
I know everything.
我什么都知道了
I know that your wife is in danger.
我知道你的妻子有危险
I haven't involved the police.
我还没报♥警♥
The kidnappers called again, and I agreed to meet them.
那些绑匪后来又打过来了 我同意跟他们见面了
I thought if I could just get your phone back to you,
我原以为只要把你的手♥机♥还给你
you could take it from here.
接下来的事就由你来处理了
But... I can see that's not...
但是 我现在明白那不...
Look, I don't know what to do.
听着 我不知道该怎么做
But if there's any way I can save your wife, I promise I will.
但如果有任何办法救你妻子 我保证我会救的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
You had a car accident this morning?
你今早出车祸了
Yeah.
是的
In a grey BMW? Yeah.
开着一辆灰色宝马车 是的
And this...is your phone.
这个 是你的手♥机♥
That's not my phone.
那不是我的手♥机♥
That's my phone.
那才是我的手♥机♥
I'm not even married.
我根本都没结婚
Do you mind feeding me a couple of grapes?
你能喂我吃几颗葡萄吗
So whose phone was it, then?
那这到底是谁的手♥机♥啊
I guess we'll find out in 45 minutes.
我想我们45分钟后就会知道了
We can't just turn up empty-handed.
我们不能空着手过去啊
You said yourself, they're psycho.
你自己也说了 他们是疯子
We've got no choice. We have to do something.
我们别无选择 我们必须做点什么
But they're going to want hard cash. Unmarked bills.
但他们会想要现金的 未做记号♥的钞票
Sequential serial numbers. All that jazz.
连续的序列号♥ 那之类的东西
It doesn't matter. We're all she's got now.
那都不重要 现在她只能依靠我们了
And whatever happened to "Rolling deep"?
不是说好了要管到底的吗
Ok.
好吧
I'm in.
我加入
But you have got to stay focused at all times,
但你必须时刻都保持精神高度集中
because danger is everywhere.
因为危险无所不在
You know what danger doesn't do? Call ahead.
你知道危险不会做什么事吗 提前打电♥话♥通知你
Unless it's the IRA.
除非是爱尔兰共和军
So are we going to get the bus, or...
所以我们是要坐公车过去还是...
Where's my money? I don't know.
我的钱呢 我不知道
Don't fucking lie to me!
别对我撒谎
Your employer is a foolish man.
你的雇主是个蠢货
Well, I'm not going to go there without any money.
没有钱 我是不会去的
No, I wouldn't do that. That makes sense.
是啊 换做是我也不会的 有道理
Foolish, cowardly man.
愚蠢的懦夫
Only a total idiot would go there without any money.
只有蠢货才会不带钱就过去
Oh, my God! What a surprise.
天啊 真是个惊喜
I don't bloody believe this.
我真不敢相信
I'm going to have to kill you now.
我现在不得不杀了你了
剧集 | 误打误撞(2013) | 导航列表